Does he use roids?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior

Is this a steroid user or no?
He got a very good physique at such a young age already, absolute chad.

lol no. and 17-18 isnt young he could be much stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and jefferson

Probably not. He mentions his hands go numb so I'd say he's taking HGH or HGH frag 176-191. Also think he uses other drugs to keep a good physique. But I don't think he's taking AAS, SARMs or prohormones. I think he actually goes to the gym and puts in hard work and has great nutrition and diet discipline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Mouth breather yet still chad :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I've never seen someone his age being that muscular in real life
Look at Jeff Seid's pictures from when he was 13 and 14.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
When he's drooling all over his pillow at the start of the video
Yeah, his lower third is actually a bit recessed because of it but he still looks good

• +1
Reactions: You
I've never seen someone his age being that muscular in real life
depends on where you grow up probably, my hs was known for its athletes. most football/hockey players had decent lean muscle at 16.

depends on where you grow up probably, my hs was known for its athletes. most football/hockey players had decent lean muscle at 16.
Germany, all the guys are skinny and the few that are muscular don't look big in clothes

Impossible to know. But it's possible and believable to have his physique without roids.

this phisique is achievable with 4 years of natural training (perfect genetics, diet and workout routine) or 1 year of roids

this phisique is achievable with 4 years of natural training (perfect genetics, diet and workout routine) or 1 year of roids
Not 4 years, maximum 3tbh. With the right diet and some research on the subject and some supplements (not roids) and obviously work you can get It done in half the time

you can get this physique in 1 to 2 years lol

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Natty nothing about his physique is crazy

Natty nothing about his physique is crazy
Yeah looks like a natty physique but that doesn't mean he is natty... He's young, busy etc. Maybe he used roids to help him achieve this body faster

Yeah looks like a natty physique but that doesn't mean he is natty... He's young, busy etc. Maybe he used roids to help him achieve this body faster
It's not hard to get that body as a teenager. Just have an Ok diet, decent genetics and hit the gym x3 a week and or play a sport.