Does i need to wear the best cloths at all time?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Aside of working out, can i wear the fitness shorts to school, can i wear the less good looking shirts?

its all about face, tuck those clothes up in your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20519
if you’re in high school immediately join the football team and only wear the sweats you get from the team = best clothes you can wear through high school, super NT girls love baggy sweats on young dudes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Dont forget to wear a good jawline and cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
If you're a skinnyfatcel with a dogshit frame it doesn't matter what you wear, you'll still look shit.

If you're CHAD it doesn't matter what you wear - you'll still look CHADesque.

Conclusion = wear shit clothes.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
If you're a skinnyfatcel with a dogshit frame it doesn't matter what you wear, you'll still look shit.

If you're CHAD it doesn't matter what you wear - you'll still look CHADesque.

Conclusion = wear shit clothes.
I gave you a proof that my bodyfat isn't that high its 14%, i can do 10 dips which proves i'm not skinny, i'm not skinnyfat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-202914_OKOK.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-202914_OKOK.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero
I gave you a proof that my bodyfat isn't that high its 14%, i can do 10 dips which proves i'm not skinny, i'm not skinnyfat
Don't be posting some bs online calculation. Post a full frontal naked pic and I'll tell you if you're skinnyfat or not.

Don't be posting some bs online calculation. Post a full frontal naked pic and I'll tell you if you're skinnyfat or not.
It wad done by a digital scale that calvulate weight, it will sound to you like an excuse but i have kyphosis which pushes my belly forward and loe muscle maturity becouse i'm young, even if this test isn't accarute it can't be more than 16% which isn't fat either

the latest fashion statement is wearing a noose around your neck and a shotgun down your throat.

It wad done by a digital scale that calvulate weight, it will sound to you like an excuse but i have kyphosis which pushes my belly forward and loe muscle maturity becouse i'm young, even if this test isn't accarute it can't be more than 16% which isn't fat either
Oh so even if you get your BF% down you'll still have a fat tummy? Ok lulz hehe! :blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh so even if you get your BF% down you'll still have a fat tummy? Ok lulz hehe! :blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think i will have a belly at 8% becouse i was once this lean and didn't have a belly, but it does make your belly bigger when you are not lean, the good thing is that i'm getting leaner

Aside of working out, can i wear the fitness shorts to school, can i wear the less good looking shirts?
Short answer: No, especially if you are already good-looking. But...I'd recommend looking your best always. People that have a black-white attitude here in regards to clothing (or anything else for that matter) just come across as idiotic to me.

Your physical appearance matters and will in most cases still be the deciding factor.

Nevertheless, your clothing can have a huge impact on how you are perceived regardless of looks-level.
If your ultimate goal is to become and look like a better version of yourself... Then your focus will have to go beyond your body at times and include what covers most of it.

From experience, not only is it a rather quick improvement compared to more time and money-intensive looksmaxes (surgery).

It's also something girls or people, in general, have an easier time complimenting and acknowledging. I find that women have an easier time complimenting your outfit than your face, even if they think you're good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Get all black slim fit t shirts from h&m or wherever you find them . I only wear black and white shirts , colors tbh in my opinion just look goofy . Get a nice pair of pants ( chinos) and the best choice for these are slim fit . Stay away from skinny pants , its a falio