Does intermittent make you taller or not?

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
I am have been doing intermittent fasting for a couple of weeks now because I heard it boosts HGH. But people are all of the sudden telling me that it can have detrimental impacts on growth and development? So does it make you taller or not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I wouldn't risk it if you are still growing

you should get hgh or peptides and an AI instead.

it will definitely not make you shorter if you get your cals in and a good amount of meat

No, it doesn't make your taller bro.

NO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
There are very slight HGH boosts during each fasting period to slow down muscle catabolism. It's not nearly enough to make you taller than what your genes want you to be. You need supraphysiological amounts of HGH for that, something only injecting can provide. You're also limiting net muscle protein synthesis with intermittent fasting, which is doing a huge disservice to yourself as you're getting basically a free steroid cycle through puberty that you're squandering with red pill hocus-pocus. Depending on how much you're eating during your feeding window, you may also be stunting your growth with an overall insufficient caloric intake.

To answer your question, no, intermittent fasting will not make you taller. It's a fat loss protocol for people who have trouble eating small meals. Unless you're obese, intermittent fasting shouldn't even be on your mind.

• +1
it makes your dick shorter

• JFL
Well shit, I fasted for nothing then.

It does nothing,will stunt growth if anything you need igf1 to grow, fasting increases hgh but decreases igf1 by 50%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Chadelite and MyFUTUREisBLEAK