Does it look like I have good bone structure at low bodyfat?

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken

kinda? cant tell, but you dont look bad, wrong section tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good mandible, you still need to work on your maxilla to make your cheekbones more prominent and get hollow cheeks.

Good mandible, you still need to work on your maxilla to make your cheekbones more prominent and get hollow cheeks.
He already has hollow cheeks...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
He already has hollow cheeks...
Not hollow enough to be called hollow cheeks, absolute hollow cheeks are caused by projected mandible and developed maxilla and he is still missing the developed maxilla like this
tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, mido the slayer and middayshowers
Not hollow enough to be called hollow cheeks, absolute hollow cheeks are caused by projected mandible and developed maxilla and he is still missing the developed maxilla like this
That male model mogs me to oblivion and beyond

the main difference is lighting...
put him in same lighting as op they would have similar definition

Eyes Lookin kinda shit, but you still mog me

Mogs Chico

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the main difference is lighting...
put him in same lighting as op they would have similar definition
Nope you can clearly see OP's cheekbones are sunken. When you have good maxilla development and look in a mirror its like the bones protruding out which clearly isn't what OP has. OP has good genetics though and is capable of getting that development via mewing (even though people believe mewing is a joke, I believe it only works for people to reach their potential, which OP clearly has).

Nope you can clearly see OP's cheekbones are sunken. When you have good maxilla development and look in a mirror its like the bones protruding out which clearly isn't what OP has. OP has good genetics though and is capable of getting that development via mewing (even though people believe mewing is a joke, I believe it only works for people to reach their potential, which OP clearly has).
[/QUO
I noticed I kind of put the tip of my tongue along the roof of my upper mouth that's its natural position so I have been semi mewing all my life, I find it hard to stick the whole tongue on the back of the upper mouth.

That's why you have the forward development and not the side development which sticks your cheekbones out, in order to get that side development you need the posterior third to stay up.

That's why you have the forward development and not the side development which sticks your cheekbones out, in order to get that side development you need the posterior third to stay up.
If I start mewing like that how long until I see my sides stick out?

u must be utterly braindead
you can clearly see OP has forward grown projecting cheekbones
stop trying to sound smart and go kill yourself

Well in this pic recently I am fat, I would say 18%bf

Attachments

• Unsymmetrical jaw - Imgur.jpg
    Unsymmetrical jaw - Imgur.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 119
u must be utterly braindead
you can clearly see OP has forward grown projecting cheekbones
stop trying to sound smart and go kill yourself
Yes his maxilla is projecting forward but his cheekbones arent up and to the sides. If you had developed cheekbones you would know the difference incel.
Yes as you can see hollow cheek line nearly goes straight perpendicular to your cheekbones whereas if the cheekbones stuck out more, they would go around them. As for how long it will take for you to see a change I am not sure but I would say 3 months if you have proper form. But you always have to keep the proper form or you will relapse.
And squint more, idk why you got your eyebrows so high above your eyes.

Last edited:
Another ethnik...

Curry = over

This is law

I look more Mexican or eastern European then indian
Mexican yea maybe

But Eastern Europe?????? Do you have autism?