Does k2 makes you ogre?

D

Deleted member 41050

Bronze
Does high dose vitamine k2 turns you into an ogre like mk677 does? Anyone knows?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
@Dr SmalCox

Real

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why would you care? Just use fluxomancy brah

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
It might. results I have seen show increase in bone mass all around. if you have a low bone mass face it would probably be a looksmax.

But it wont ogre you via soft tissues the way growth hormone does.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, incelmogger, the MOUSE and 3 others
It might. results I have seen show increase in bone mass all around. if you have a low bone mass face it would probably be a looksmax.

But it wont ogre you via soft tissues the way growth hormone does.
Can you share those results? I though K2 wouldn't have a too big of an effect due to it being a vitamin

Only HGH does this idiot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, normie tiktoker, Crayola CØck and 1 other person
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050
Can you share those results? I though K2 wouldn't have a too big of an effect due to it being a vitamin
you have to megadose. I was told not to share so i wont. User does not want to share his face publicly.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Napoleon1800 and JCaesar
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you have to megadose. I was told not to share so i wont. User does not want to share his face publicly.
Do you think they ascended with the bone gain though or was it ogre? Also do you mind giving an estimate to how much you'd have to megadose?

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
No, but k2 is very good for teeth and bone health. I'd recommend it. But in food form, not scam "supplements"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, incelmogger, rand anon and 3 others
what is "megadosing" according to you? i'm currently taking 300mcg k2 mk7 daily, which is most likely normal range. do you recommend megadosing to increase bone mass or is this also fine?

Idk but it slightly ascended me in 19 days and I'm not even overdosing!!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and JCaesar
No, but k2 is very good for teeth and bone health. I'd recommend it. But in food form, not scam "supplements"
Why not supplements? K2 is so abscent in food nowadays you're barely getting it compared to what you would take in supplements

Why not supplements? K2 is so abscent in food nowadays you're barely getting it compared to what you would take in supplements
Supplements are a facade. They're all modified and not from real food sources, what they say you get on the package is not what is bioavailable to the human body. You can get k2 in a variety of different cheeses from cows (rennet), natto, liver

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and JCaesar
Supplements are a facade. They're all modified and not from real food sources, what they say you get on the package is not what is bioavailable to the human body. You can get k2 in a variety of different cheeses from cows (rennet), natto, liver
The dose will be way too low tho

The dose will be way too low tho
It won't though. You think you are getting loads of k2 in a supplement but you're not. It's synthetic and not bioavailable. Getting it from food is pure and fully bioavailable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Thanks for the input, isn't a k2 mk7 supplement supposed to come from fermented foods, are you not actually taking actual k2 if you supplement it or something?

Also most of those foods aren't gonna give you a very high dose of it. Natto is literally made from soybeans and is full of estrogen, while you'd technically be losing some of the K2 from liver by cooking it and you'd have to eat almost 1kg of it to overdose on K2 (over 1000mcg which is supposedly what makes you get the most results and what people tend to supplement)

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
10 days*
Yeah kinda somehow my non existent cheekbones became much more prominent than they were
how did you dose it?

10 days*
Yeah kinda somehow my non existent cheekbones became much more prominent than they were
Do you have any before and after pics?

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Thanks for the input, isn't a k2 mk7 supplement supposed to come from fermented foods, are you not actually taking actual k2 if you supplement it or something?

Also most of those foods aren't gonna give you a very high dose of it. Natto is literally made from soybeans and is full of estrogen, while you'd technically be losing some of the K2 from liver by cooking it and you'd have to eat almost 1kg of it to overdose on K2 (over 1000mcg which is supposedly what makes you get the most results and what people tend to supplement)
You really don't need that much k2, or activator X as Dr Weston Price originally called it. Do you really think primal hunters were taking k2 supplements? No. They were eating raw dairy and raw animal organs, which provided adequate k2 in a bioavailable form for them to have perfect health. Vitamin K2 has only been officially around for less than 100 years, you can get enough in your diet naturally. I'd recommend eating Jarlsberg (cheese), raw liver, and grass fed raw butter.

The ONLY time I would consider supplementing for more is if you are pregnant or have serious tooth decay. Read this page

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 28774, JCaesar and 1 other person
what food? eggs? most "food" nowadays is devoid of nutrients anyway

You really don't need that much k2, or activator X as Dr Weston Price originally called it. Do you really think primal hunters were taking k2 supplements? No. They were eating raw dairy and raw animal organs, which provided adequate k2 in a bioavailable form for them to have perfect health. Vitamin K2 has only been officially around for less than 100 years, you can get enough in your diet naturally. I'd recommend eating Jarlsberg (cheese), raw liver, and grass fed raw butter.

The ONLY time I would consider supplementing for more is if you are pregnant or have serious tooth decay. Read this page

What you said makes sense but I have a question, primal hunters weren't taking k2 supplements but unlike us their diet and meat was extremely filled with vitamins at all sides. Their soil was full of nutrients and vitamins which went on to pass to their prey's meat, unlike nowadays where farmers oversaturate the same nutrient-deprived land (look at native americans before colonization, their diet had very high K2 contained in the food they ate). Do you still think eating raw meat would still provide a good enough k2 amount even with the animals being deprived of most nutrients in their diet? It's one of the reasons I'd think supplementing K2 is essential anyway.
And would cooking the meat remove a lot of the K2? (Again one of the reasons I'd supplement cause I might not be able to eat it raw).

Users on this forum have been overdosing on K2 and saying they had improvements on their bones still (like above), why would that be bad?

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Napoleon1800

Wrong

Do you know they add man made (b) vitamine"s in beef? They also alter a lot in the meat they sell.... do you know what the cows eat.... the unhealthy oil you make you meat with etc....

food now have less vitamines then food 30 years ago, its a big difference , research it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and JCaesar
what is "megadosing" according to you? i'm currently taking 300mcg k2 mk7 daily, which is most likely normal range. do you recommend megadosing to increase bone mass or is this also fine?
k2 mk4 not mk7

• Hmm...
Nigga treating vitamins like tren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Be_ConfidentBro
Absolutely not
Your worry when taking k2 will be not seeing any difference, not seeing too much

Wrong

Do you know they add man made (b) vitamine"s in beef? They also alter a lot in the meat they sell.... do you know what the cows eat.... the unhealthy oil you make you meat with etc....

food now have less vitamines then food 30 years ago, its a big difference , research it
You think supplementing K2 can be bad like delon said? And would the results of "growing big bones after supplementing it" people say here be legit jfl?

What difference would it make?
mk7 is plant version and u usually get it in dosages <300mcg and you cannot megadose it.

mk4 is animal version and the one that improves bone mass u can take 45 000mcg a day and be fine, but just take 5000mcg a day since its more sustainable.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Do you think they ascended with the bone gain though or was it ogre? Also do you mind giving an estimate to how much you'd have to megadose?

take mk4 instead

• Hmm...
mk4 is plant version and u usually get it in dosages <300mcg and you cannot megadose it.

mk7 is animal version and the one that improves bone mass u can take 45 000mcg a day and be fine, but just take 5000mcg a day since its more sustainable.
take mk4 instead
Wait so if mk7 is the one that improves bone and you can megadose why would you take mk4?

Wait so if mk7 is the one that improves bone and you can megadose why would you take mk4?
i got it mixed up lol i meant mk4 is the bone mogging one not mk7

• +1
i got it mixed up lol i meant mk4 is the bone mogging one not mk7
Jfl, do you think the claims user here make that their whole facial bones grew is true btw? Did that happen to you if you used it

Jfl, do you think the claims user here make that their whole facial bones grew is true btw? Did that happen to you if you used it
its not a sudden thing, but it is scientifically proven to increase bone mass by up to 15-20%. And yes i have seen improvements but i am a 17 so it could be labelled as puberty. its more effective when you take it <21

• +1
Almost no foods have 100% rda of that stuff

k2 is the reason i have 32 teeth that are perfectly straight and white without EVER touching jew fluoride toothpase. it is great for bone health in combination with calcium + D3 supp.

Increase in bone mass with k2 in desired regions will only occur if you provide the oral support for so. Meaning hardmewing and getting an expander or whatever it is.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and JCaesar
k2 is the reason i have 32 teeth that are perfectly straight and white without EVER touching jew fluoride toothpase. it is great for bone health in combination with calcium + D3 supp.

Increase in bone mass with k2 in desired regions will only occur if you provide the oral support for so. Meaning hardmewing and getting an expander or whatever it is.
Did you manage to keep your wisdom teeth?

I had malloclusion and they're coming in tilted (also got a deep bite), would K2 help with it or would it make it worse due to thickening the teeth and stuff?

Did you manage to keep your wisdom teeth?

I had malloclusion and they're coming in tilted (also got a deep bite), would K2 help with it or would it make it worse due to thickening the teeth and stuff?
just get malocclusion fixed first

• +1