Does legalized prostitution indirectly benefit men?

Does legalized prostitution indirectly benefit men?

• Total voters
Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
It directly benefits those women who are able to capitalise on their SMV or Erotic Capital & as a by product it alleviates Men out of hell temporarily so but still better than nothing though.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
not in the west, where feminist skanks control the market and most men are cucks. In my area the average price is ~$300 an hour. There should be riots in the streets but no one is complaining. I doubt legalizing it would make a difference. You would need an increase in supply and I don't see that happening when women can make millions pretending to play video games on twitch, easily get a 9 to 5 through affirmative action, leech off betabux, welfare, etc. Also you best believe the law will protect their interests over clients. Basically our culture has rigged the game so that men lose no matter what.

badromance

badromance

Banned
Here a hooker costs 15 eu,but you fuck her on the spot around the area and its not private.They are okay looking,fucked a cute gypsy 18 year old a while ago,then i puked when i came home,if u want to fuck her in ur flat or hotel its 50 eu+other expenses jfl

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Here a hooker costs 15 eu,but you fuck her on the spot around the area and its not private.They are okay looking,fucked a cute gypsy 18 year old a while ago,then i puked when i came home,if u want to fuck her in ur flat or hotel its 50 eu+other expenses jfl
Where are you from boyo?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
if prostitution was a solution suicides, incels, ERs wouldn't be a thing