Does long hair look retarded here? (appealing to female gaze remember)

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

PSL on photo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190 and incel194012940
@BigBundaSlapper @Gandy tagging from previous long hair discussion

Is there any better longer hair styles?

u should focus on editing photos less bc its insanely obvious tbh son

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 17676, the next o'pry and 3 others
Looks editted post a better non editted pic.
You hair looks fine.

u should focus on editing photos less bc its insanely obvious tbh son
i havent touched it, fresh off the press

can u answer question about hair?

i havent touched it, fresh off the press

can u answer question about hair?
alr son im just trying to save u from embarassment

tbh though retard normies might not even be able to tell

you cant fool a psl autist though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others

but what u think about hair style?

how does literally anything i say offend you :lul: fuark im dropping nice guy for a second just to tell you youre a retard and a weird pussy @Mogpogs

ok back to ignoring these weirdos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

also what about it makes u think its edited?

how does literally anything i say offend you :lul: fuark im dropping nice guy for a second just to tell you youre a retard and a weird pussy @Mogpogs

Nobody asked faggot

when did i ever get offended wtf?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 18244
@predeterminism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Hes ugly. Dont bother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
Hairstyle looks good and prolly suits u but can’t tell cuz pic looks edited.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Blkpill Godfather

PSL on photo?

No, it looks good on him. Already top looks and coloring, if he drops another 5% body fat he will be a god on dating apps

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Blkpill Godfather
wtf do u actually look like this

this website is so shit

there is 21 replies to this thread now and 0 answers or ratings like asked for in the original post

The hair looks good like that cause u have a nice forehead but if i were you I would use some wave gel so it has some texture and put some strands at the front.
I'd say like 6 PSL, doesn't really look edited to me

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather

i think you would look better if u cut it like this and style it like that with a middle part.

The hair looks good like that cause u have a nice forehead but if i were you I would use some wave gel so it has some texture and put some strands at the front.
I'd say like 6 PSL, doesn't really look edited to me
thank you for this ill try the wave gel +stands

great value barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
looks like the nordic girl I came in last week

• JFL
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...very-this-will-go-down-in-psl-history.565414/

Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them & men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

You're not white women's ideal.

I am asian women's ideal tho

but thank you, i am female gaze maxxing.

when u appeal to female gaze, you lose male respect. hence why i got such comments in this thread
you dont appeal to any gaze because you have low functioning autism

• JFL
im literally 6'2. and i do have 1k+ tinder matches
whos that
your writing style and autism are both unique and fun so its easy to find out when it's you posting. now, tell me why man, just fucking why are you larping on looksmax.org, is your self-worth really that attached to this forum? just go to reddit if you want fake compliments ffs

i'm dead serious dude, I have been looking at .is recently and every day you come up with a new thread about how sad your life is, you are a ultra turbo manlet.

get a job to pay for LL and you are set. well if you are not frauding your face too much aswell which wouldn't make me that surprised

oh, and don't forget to take your pills

• So Sad
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
your writing style and autism are both unique and fun so its easy to find out when it's you posting. now, tell me why man, just fucking why are you larping on looksmax.org, is your self-worth really that attached to this forum? just go to reddit if you want fake compliments ffs

i'm dead serious dude, I have been looking at .is recently and every day you come up with a new thread about how sad your life is, you are a ultra turbo manlet.

View attachment 1864797

get a job to pay for LL and you are set. well if you are not frauding your face too much aswell which wouldn't make me that surprised

oh, and don't forget to take your pills
well yeah obviously im turbomanlet but btw i frauded even shorter to my dad to make him feel even more bad to me

urgh ur right man. im in some shitty course for a few more months then have to get a new job after it

waging for LL is so unfair and suifuel. then STILL have to geomaxx to become AVERAGE HEIGHT ITS FUCKED

your writing style and autism are both unique and fun so its easy to find out when it's you posting.

fuck man do i really come across that aspie on this forum?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 1851
well yeah obviously im turbomanlet but btw i frauded even shorter to my dad to make him feel even more bad to me

urgh ur right man. im in some shitty course for a few more months then have to get a new job after it

waging for LL is so unfair and suifuel. then STILL have to geomaxx to become AVERAGE HEIGHT ITS FUCKED

fuck man do i really come across that aspie on this forum?
tbh you have clear steps to take bro. I can try to help you with what I know but it looks like your problem is height only - which means that you would need to dedicate a lot to get the money for LL, and also be able to go through the recovery (another problem but doable).

since you are 5'4 (162cm), lets say you get 5cm with LL, which puts you at 5'6 (167cm). now add 5cm lifts - and you are 5'8, which despite what most retards here say, is enough height and CAN BE COMPENSATED WITH A GOOD FACE

i truly wish you the best and the same for anyone here. just please stop with the fucking larps nigga, it only makes your situation worse than it already is

tbh you have clear steps to take bro. I can try to help you with what I know but it looks like your problem is height only - which means that you would need to dedicate a lot to get the money for LL, and also be able to go through the recovery (another problem but doable).

since you are 5'4 (162cm), lets say you get 5cm with LL, which puts you at 5'6 (167cm). now add 5cm lifts - and you are 5'8, which despite what most retards here say, is enough height and CAN BE COMPENSATED WITH A GOOD FACE

i truly wish you the best and the same for anyone here. just please stop with the fucking larps nigga, it only makes your situation worse than it already is
yeah its absolutely brutal and suifuel... stop reading my .is threads thats just for me to cry and complain lol. and thank you brother, and yeah true .....

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 1851