Does low body fat make eyes unattractive?

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
A lot of people have asked about the under eye fat pads part, but what I am asking is, will I lose the pseudo-hooded eyes and get more upper eyelid exposure if I lean down to 14-15% bf?

For context, I am 31% bf (yeah ik I'm fat) and below is my eye area (terrible camera and lighting sorry)

Normal
Squinting

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_233753.jpg
    IMG_20240306_233753.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240222_162228.jpg
    20240222_162228.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis
A lot of people have asked about the under eye fat pads part, but what I am asking is, will I lose the pseudo-hooded eyes and get more upper eyelid exposure if I lean down to 14-15% bf?

For context, I am 31% bf (yeah ik I'm fat) and below is my eye area (terrible camera and lighting sorry)

Normal
Squinting
did you just say 31%??? HAHAHAAHAHAH

holy fuck your so fucking FAT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: med, Deleted member 67558, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others

Yeah I know, can anyone fucking answer the question though:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, lightskinbengali, klimo and 1 other person
lose weight and you will get your answer

im not telling you find out for yourself you fucking pig
I will, just tell me so I can cope harder :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Okay all jokes aside, yes you will lose fat in the eye area but thats the least of your worries judging at how shitty it is and how fat you are
Cmon its average, stop yapping

• JFL
Reactions: klimo

Normal
Squinting
get a job lil nigga

I hope you die of obesity. I answered your question dumbfuck, and it is shitty don't lie and cope to yourself
I guess the wrinkles are annoying, but I don't see any other problems.

31% bf worried hes gonna lose his hooding from leanmaxxing:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: med and STUPIDREFEREES
I will, just tell me so I can cope harder :feelswhy:
How does your eyelid exposure matter just lose the weight u retard it will ascend u more than any uee cope ever will. You just mentally want an excuse to not lose the weight, loser. Hit the salad now

Only if you have shit bones and undereye fat storage

Normal
Squinting
nigga ur fat as hell, no one is looking at your eyes they are making fun of your female hips

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I know u want not to lose ur pseudo hooded eyes brah but losing weight and getting lean is wayyyyy more important than ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Depends on your fat distribution. My guess is, since you're a subhuman with low metabolism, that your eyes will probably gain a lot of UEE when you lose weight. No one can know, though, until you lose weight.

• +1
Depends on your fat distribution. My guess is, since you're a subhuman with low metabolism, that your eyes will probably gain a lot of UEE when you lose weight. No one can know, though, until you lose weight.
Lifefuel keep calling me subhuman

Out of all the mofos calling me subhuman, you saying it feels the most personal
It was just a mean remark. I called you a subhuman because you're fat and I don't understand how people even get to that level.

Don't worry about it just put down the fork.

• +1
They get better, spacing wise, you might or might not get more UEE.

Normal
Squinting
lol i would just rope if i were you lol you got low set cheeckbones and ur a paki, most fat people can ascend if they're white because usually their jaw is wide because of the amount of food they eat and look chad but ur a paki with assymetrical eyes like how tf you got assymetrical eyes when fat people can only sleep on their back because they're so fat also ur eyebrows are too high set meaning once u lose weight you'll look even more subhuman because eyes make or break ur face also ur cheeckbones are low set and u prob have a small jaw post a full pic of ur face

Attachments

• 1710553112032.png
    1710553112032.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
lol i would just rope if i were you lol you got low set cheeckbones and ur a paki, most fat people can ascend if they're white because usually their jaw is wide because of the amount of food they eat and look chad but ur a paki with assymetrical eyes like how tf you got assymetrical eyes when fat people can only sleep on their back because they're so fat also ur eyebrows are too high set meaning once u lose weight you'll look even more subhuman because eyes make or break ur face also ur cheeckbones are low set and u prob have a small jaw post a full pic of ur faceView attachment 2802304
I don't have low set cheekbones, average set at best.

I'm 16 and studymaxxing
nigga shut up. im 14 and in the best school in my state, working and studying.

and even if studymaxxing makes u rich as fuck, your not gonna become bruce wayne, your gonna be the fucking penguin

nigga shut up. im 14 and in the best school in my state, working and studying.

and even if studymaxxing makes u rich as fuck, your not gonna become bruce wayne, your gonna be the fucking penguin
It's not like I am solely gonna rely on studymaxxing, I am gonna use it to escape curryland

Your eye area is 3.5/10, zero dysmorphism, you look like an obese 10 year old kid

How to measure bf%?

I tried on the navy calc and it said like 27%
I doubt that heavily cause my face is pretty lean (im not schizo i have very slight hollow cheeks.)