Does minoxidil works for balding??

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
Does minoxidil stop or Reverse balding? im not balding yet but my father started balding young,does minoxidil work?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
It doesnt stop balding process as long as im aware but it does recover the hair you lost.
Though some highIQ aspies here claim that minoxidil fucks your collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
It doesnt stop balding process as long as im aware but it does recover the hair you lost.
Though some highIQ aspies here claim that minoxidil fucks your collagen
Oh okay thanks,but if i just apply it on the top of my forehead it would fuck my collagen too? And what else should i try to stop balding besides minoxidil?
(sorry for my shitty english i hope u can understand me xd)

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
only thing that works includes duta or finasteride and maybe ru

"b-but side effects" - yea i know, go bald then. its that simple

Oh okay thanks,but if i just apply it on the top of my forehead it would fuck my collagen too? And what else should i try to stop balding besides minoxidil?
(sorry for my shitty english i hope u can understand me xd)
yeah it seems your body absorves whatever the fuck minoxidil have so unfortunately its not only where you apply it

• +1
There are better like equol analogues, berberine, finasteride, cyanidins from berries etc.

• +1
There are better like equol analogues, berberine, finasteride, cyanidins from berries etc.
berberine helps against hairloss?

in 2015 i was liking balding incredibly, i lost nearly %80 of my hair, thanks to minox i got it all back.

however it stopped working after 3 years for me.

Bro, these questions :ROFLMAO:

If you want to delay your occurence of balding then you should be using ketoconazole 2% (or 1% if for the 2% you need prescribtion in your country for it) shampoo twice a week and for the rest of the days use some shampoo with caffeine. This is the 1 step to delay balding if you dont want to touch minoxidil and finasteride yet. The best It would be if the shampoo will stay on your scalp for 5 minutes( at least). Trust me, I'm balding already and these 2 ingriedients are the only one which can decrease/delay balding IF you want to use the shampoo only. Each of them have few studies(and they are the only shampoo ingredients which can stop MALE androgenetic alopecia) defending my claim

• +1
If you want to delay your occurence of balding then you should be using ketoconazole 2% (or 1% if for the 2% you need prescribtion in your country for it) shampoo twice a week and for the rest of the days use some shampoo with caffeine. This is the 1 step to delay balding if you dont want to touch minoxidil and finasteride yet. The best It would be if the shampoo will stay on your scalp for 5 minutes( at least). Trust me, I'm balding already and these 2 ingriedients are the only one which can decrease/delay balding IF you want to use the shampoo only. Each of them have few studies(and they are the only shampoo ingredients which can stop MALE androgenetic alopecia) defending my claim
okay thanksss,i'll try that i.hope it works