Does most relationships nowadays start as a hookup?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Maybe.

I met my girl and we went on our first date. We always intended for it to be LTR. I finger fucked her that day and she ate my ass a few dates later.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I am MBappe

The only way for a girl to categorize you as someone she has genuine attraction towards and not someone she's going to place as a second option who needs to jump through hoops is if you fuck her as soon as you first meet her

It is just easier to aim lower and fuck a girl upon first meeting then use her attraction to you to fuck her every now and again until she begs you for a relationship then agree to the relationship if you want her as a placeholder girlfriend because you're tired of single life

The other relationships where the girl mogs the guy like you see on the street. The chances of those being the result of a first night of meeting fuck are incredibly small imo. The guy was probably waiting in the wings for months or years
I have no idea how it materializes into a relationship though.

No, they go to dates, start to fuck regularly and then become "exclusive."

Yes, physical attraction is a must then comes the rest

I would not start LTR with a girl that lets me fuck her on first date tbh

If I rethink though and she is super into me and hot I still would jfl I am a slave of pussy

No, they go to dates, start to fuck regularly and then become "exclusive."
If you fuck within the first 2 date you basically start as a hookup imo.

And if you don't fuck within the first 2 dates, there's usually no physical attraction and you stop dating.

Physical appearance is more important than ever.

all relationships start as hookups, its how nature works

for people under the age of 30 almost always

Actually Ill tell you a good story of how me and my ex got into a relationship

Basically she came round to my house and watched a film and we fucked eachother- then we were arranging another meeting but she gets cold feet and pulls out saying I dont want to meet up anymore because Im looking more to date than just have sex

I figure thats just her nice way of telling me shes found a bigger chad who she wants to fuck instead but I throw a lifeline and say
'hey thats what I want as well I just dont like rushing into things with girls but if tou dont wanna see me anymore thats fine good luck'

So im sort of expecting i wont get a response from this message but she ends up hitting me with oh really sorry about this misunderstanding lets go for drinks next week then. Im like are you tryna wind me up or take the piss why do you keep changing your mind so much. She tells me its because Im so hot she assumes I must be a fuckboy and not actually want an LTR with her and doesnt beleive me which gave me a lot of validation

So i say to her Im going hikinh this weekend wanna come with me Ill pick you up this afternoon- it was like late summer but still really warm and I picked a date where I knew no sex could possibly happen to prove to her I wanted her seriously. Well I took her out and it was genuiinely the best day of my entire life, spent the whole day walking in the sunshine, 28 degrees, we bought a load of snacks and had a little picnic overlooking the gorge and then just sat there enjoying the view and making out. To this day ive never had a better day in my life

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
lol at LTRing a girl who has ever done a one night stand