Does mouthbreathing increase facial width?

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
Ok so I'm 15 my face has gotten wider(including jaw width) this year and idk why, would this be the cause of mouth breathing or just typical teenage baby fat? I skipped meals during 2021 cuz of quarantine and I would never wake up in time for breakfast and sometimes even lunch and my arms were skinny as fuck and my face looked malnourished, but during 2022-2023 I started to eat more cuz of school and I attained a decent amount of weight to not look malnourished. Is my recent facial width growth the results of drinking iced tea on a daily basis(I stopped drinking iced tea like 2 months ago cuz I realized it was too unhealthy) and a consistent eating schedule or is it mouthbreathing that has given me facial fat? or is it just baby fat that grew. I only mouthbreathed when I was wearing a medical mask cuz it was required in school.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
refer to my avi for ur answer

if youre 15 you are like 2-3 years from having the final facial development (face widening and zygo flaring)