Does MSE/MARPE really make the face wider?

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
If yes has anyone like pictures of an mse or marpe transformation or even both, all would be appreciated. I hear good things about mse but i just cant believe it can widen zygos and shit.

Yes but not in a very aesthetic manner I’m afraid. It makes the zygos wider along with the upper arch. Gives you a moon face until you address the upper teeth with orthodontics

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
The benefits:
Wider zygos
Lifted paranasal

Cons:
Can exasterbate assymetry
Upper lip becomes wider than the lower lip
Can result in scissor bite with overexpansion

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Racky, Yerico7 and 4 others
The benefits:
Wider zygos
Lifted paranasal

Cons:
Also wider alar width is something I've seen in MSE patients.

Which is why I have mixed opinions on MSE since it causes such a domino effect.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 4 others
Yes but not in a very aesthetic manner I’m afraid. It makes the zygos wider along with the upper arch. Gives you a moon face until you address the upper teeth with orthodontics
can you pm me I got things to discuss with you.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 16834

do you guys got some
The benefits:
Wider zygos
Lifted paranasal

Cons:

pics by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Yes another con. Mse truly shouldn’t be used by anyone unless addressing a TRULY narrow arch.

Zygomatic implants are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero and Korea
do you guys got some

pics by any chance?
Look at their noses

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 2729, NoPainNoChick and 2 others
Yes another con. Mse truly shouldn’t be used by anyone unless addressing a TRULY narrow arch.

Zygomatic implants are the way to go
Exactly, MSE shouldn't be treated as a cosmetic surgery tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 8869
Exactly, MSE shouldn't be treated as a cosmetic surgery tbh.
yeah I think of it as something that I really need because of functionality, I have all the qualities that would make me a mouthbreather but i am not one i still struggle to breathe if I need some large quantity of air thats why I wont treat it as something cosmetic I still want to get bimax done because I am recessed thats why I was asking bout it

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Korea
ngl looks good I always had problems breathing with my nose.

Not cosmetically. The nasal base widened and the upper jaw became extremely wide.

Anything that deviates from the Caucasian skull is generally a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 8869
the african chick really fucked up her nose.
Yes, it's insane honestly.

She did even has an all bad nose to begin with, but now she definetly needs rhino.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16834
Do you see her skull bro lol?

That isn't lens distortion.
yes and the nasal cavity isn't the body of the nose, not denying her nose widened but you can't compare a pic which looks 40cm away from 2m away

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Korea
Yes, it's insane honestly.

She did even has an all bad nose to begin with, but now she definetly needs rhino.

Mse might honestly be the biggest gaslight in orthodontics. Turning normal Caucasian passing skulls into ethnic skulls :LOL:. I’m truly laughing at these before and afters

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, randomvanish and 1 other person
Mse might honestly be the biggest gaslight in orthodontics. Turning normal Caucasian passing skulls into ethnic skulls :LOL:. I’m truly laughing at these before and afters
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Seriously, only if your palate is truly narrow should you consider this. Not for a few more mm of cheekbones.

Implants mog, and it's very easy to not look uncanny, just don't be a dumbass lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16834
do you not notice anything on your own skull?

Wider zygos, lifted paranasal. Eye area very very slightly better and lifted. Only noticeable to me but nothing extraordinary that anyone would ever comment on.

At the expense of a very wide upper arch.

Better than before? Yes. Does mse cause for other things to be fixed afterwards? YES

nose, post mse orthodontics, widening lower arch and some of the things that will HAVE to be addressed post mse (if you’re over expanding purely for cheekbone gains) And these things are costly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and xefo
since palette-knowledgable people are here, can I ask why I have ~45 mm intermolar width despite having gapped teeth (throughout upper arch and some lower arch)? Shouldn't it be too wide to not fit all my teeth?

@alienmaxxer @Korea

• +1
since palette-knowledgable people are here, can I ask why I have ~45 mm intermolar width despite having gapped teeth (throughout upper arch and some lower arch)? Shouldn't it be too wide to not fit all my teeth?

@alienmaxxer @Korea

How are your gums?

wdym by that? they don't show when I smile and they are healthy. (slightly shows if I smile hard)

I meant between your teeth. You might not know how to look for signs of gum recession.

Mind pming a picture of your bite

I meant between your teeth. You might not know how to look for signs of gum recession.

Mind pming a picture of your bite
I have x ray and can send my teeth give me 5 mins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
None of them ascended. In fact the first picture where he smiles looks kinda uncanny cuz the smile is too wide. Fuck I really am not sure about MSE and if it's a good procedure..
That was my exact point.

People really have MSE misunderstood as the "Easy Ascension" surgery when it's really not...

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729
That was my exact point.

People really have MSE misunderstood as the "Easy Ascension" surgery when it's really not...
One user recommended me to do MSE. But I am not pretty sure I dont wanna risk this lmao. Ascension truly is about fixing failos and not trying to generate halos. Cuz fuckups will happen

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Prince88, Yerico7 and 2 others
One user recommended me to do MSE. But I am not pretty sure I dont wanna risk this lmao. Ascension truly is about fixing failos and not trying to generate halos. Cuz fuckups will happen
Yea lol, trying to recontruct your face willl almost never work.

Most people have at least on feature they can softmax or a simple surgery like rhino to ascend them.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729

@alienmaxxer @Korea
For anyone wondering the answer, I have small teeth JFL.

My father has mogger gonion width with my genetic small teeth, mf has as much gap as he has teeth lol.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
NIGGA HOLD TF UP werent u saying u ascended HARD from MSE. From the paranasal gains to the zygos

Everyone also remembers your infamous lookism thread on it, even in pms we talked about this

What happened now?

what do u recommend i do for my cheekbones that isnt mse then?

come to pms asap

@Korea gtfinh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Korea
NIGGA HOLD TF UP werent u saying u ascended HARD from MSE. From the paranasal gains to the zygos

Everyone also remembers your infamous lookism thread on it, even in pms we talked about this

What happened now?

what do u recommend i do for my cheekbones that isnt mse then?
OZSO or ZSO depending on what you need.
come to pms asap

@Korea gtfinh
The issue with MSE is it widens EVERYTHING, and most people have gained alar width + asymmetry.

Idk if the domino effect of needing rhino 1110% and having more midface asymmetry is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The benefits:
Wider zygos
Lifted paranasal
Good enough improve facial muscle activation+maxillary position already improves this.

Malaris muslce hypertrophy is key too.

Good bones=good facial activation, it's all bones at the end of the day. But remember this muscle pull and over time adjust bones.
OZSO or ZSO depending on what you need.
Idk bro

The issue with MSE is it widens EVERYTHING, and most people have gained alar width + asymmetry.
At my age this is a good thing. Total cranium expansion and that fact it can disrupt sutures is huge for forward growth maxila gains

Any IPD but even more so potential pfl gains would be welcome

As for the Alar width thing, the increase in nasal caviity is HUGE for increased breathing -> more healthy -> can better hold good posture -> more attractive

Just get a nasal base reduction theory

Most people already have assymetry that just gets exacerbated by MSE. I already ways to level the cranial base bones etc and improve symmetry so there's no concern there.

My nose is already wide af, mse will ogre fy it but it's worth it for cheekbones gains. MSE can expand the whole zygomatically suture. AND the arches will widen not to mention eye and paranasl gains. And wider palate=holly wood smile w/ white teeth

ZSO and OSO have their own issues too

• +1
Look at her parnasal area and eye area

Literal nct to PCT

That nose change holy fuck. She needs lip/teeth lasers, lean maxxing and RHINO asap

Most of the MSE even b4 need rhino, they are that fucked. In this example her nasal bridge were already screwed +she's smiling more here too.

• +1
At my age this is a good thing. Total cranium expansion and that fact it can disrupt sutures is huge for forward growth maxila gains

Any IPD but even more so potential pfl gains would be welcome

As for the Alar width thing, the increase in nasal caviity is HUGE for increased breathing -> more healthy -> can better hold good posture -> more attractive

Just get a nasal base reduction theory
This is my point, it's another surgery you will ned to get. Due to another surgery.

Most surgeries do not have this domino effect.
Most people already have assymetry that just gets exacerbated by MSE. I already ways to level the cranial base bones etc and improve symmetry so there's no concern there.
True.
My nose is already wide af, mse will ogre fy it but it's worth it for cheekbones gains. MSE can expand the whole zygomatically suture. AND the arches will widen not to mention eye and paranasl gains. And wider palate=holly wood smile w/ white teeth
I mean, if you have nothing to lose go for it, but OZSO does the same thing and doesn't increase alar width.

I mean, unless you plan on having all of the money saved up for surgeries b4 you start, you're gonna wanna rope walking around with a fully ogre nose while saving up for a rhino.
ZSO and OSO have their own issues too
Yes, just like any surgery. Since your main point for getting MSE is for cheekbone gains, I suggest you look into OZSO or ZSO.

MSE isn't bad, I just wouldn't recommend it over the other osometies designed to increase cheekbone projection.

• +1
This is my point, it's another surgery you will ned to get. Due to another surgery.

Most surgeries do not have this domino effect.

True.

I mean, if you have nothing to lose go for it, but OZSO does the same thing and doesn't increase alar width.

I mean, unless you plan on having all of the money saved up for surgeries b4 you start, you're gonna wanna rope walking around with a fully ogre nose while saving up for a rhino.

Yes, just like any surgery. Since your main point for getting MSE is for cheekbone gains, I suggest you look into OZSO or ZSO.

MSE isn't bad, I just wouldn't recommend it over the other osometies designed to increase cheekbone projection.
Back to the drawing board then i'll have to do more research. These are legitmate concerns

last thing i need is a wider flatter nose , god help me at that point

if i could do mse+rhino+orthondotics+distraction osteogenis on jaw +lighter eyes= :feelsohh:

• +1
Back to the drawing board then i'll have to do more research. These are legitmate concerns

last thing i need is a wider flatter nose , god help me at that point

if i could do mse+rhino+orthondotics+distraction osteogenis on jaw +lighter eyes= :feelsohh:

Best is to get cheekbone gains without the wider arch.

You’re still not understanding me. Yes I made that holy grail post that made ting probably over $200,000 alone. Yes I was overly excited at first

When you go from being zygo less to seeing and feeling some mass over your cheekbones it feels amazing.

But it gives you westorn price negroid tier face. Aka moon face. Women find that disgusting af. Wide faces are disgusting and only white people that have them are slavic or mutt

Deviation from Caucasian facial averageness = UGLY UGLY UGLY

no way around it.

Cheekbone implants would’ve ascended me hard

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and AscendingHero
Best is to get cheekbone gains without the wider arch.

You’re still not understanding me. Yes I made that holy grail post that made ting probably over $200,000 alone. Yes I was overly excited at first

When you go from being zygo less to seeing and feeling some mass over your cheekbones it feels amazing.

But it gives you westorn price negroid tier face. Aka moon face. Women find that disgusting af. Wide faces are disgusting and only white people that have them are slavic or mutt

no way around it.

Define moon face, are u confusing this with diamond fae? cheekbones wider than face?

The Weston Price dudes were incredibly robust and androgenic, everything was wide. I actually thought they were moggers, they just dont fit eurocentric beauty standards.

Indeed bro

When i chew maxx, my temporalis gets a good pump around my zygos, so much dopamine.

MSE didnt do all that to you nor to most people ive seen lmao

Only the nose widening but in some patients it isnt even that pronounced. Most were already ethnic and then got expansion.

:ROFLMAO:

Zygo implants are easily botched

True bones>>implants

I'd recommend looking into a distraction osteo for zygos in asia/middle east

• +1
The benefits:
Wider zygos
Lifted paranasal

Cons:
what would you do if you want your cheekbones to be wider and come more forward?

Define moon face, are u confusing this with diamond fae? cheekbones wider than face?

The Weston Price dudes were incredibly robust and androgenic, everything was wide. I actually thought they were moggers, they just dont fit eurocentric beauty standards.

Indeed bro

When i chew maxx, my temporalis gets a good pump around my zygos, so much dopamine.

MSE didnt do all that to you nor to most people ive seen lmao

Only the nose widening but in some patients it isnt even that pronounced. Most were already ethnic and then got expansion.

:ROFLMAO:

Zygo implants are easily botched

True bones>>implants

I'd recommend looking into a distraction osteo for zygos in asia/middle east

I’m telling you besides me no one truly knows anything about mse.

Everyone turns minimally
Has it in for less than 4 months max

I had it in for two years and I expanded specifically for zygo width. No one has ever expanded more than me. My IM is probably in the 60s. I know just how truly if affects the soft tissue. It makes the paranasal more filled which is highly feminine. It makes nasolabial extremely filled.

Moon face is a a face without paranasal indent and a indent in the canine fossa. The groove that makes men look like men. The space bw the zygos and the upper arch and how the soft tissues lay over it.

Moon faces hides definition. It doesn’t give definition at all. It gives you a Kylie Jenner/ westorn price mid face

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
82A7F1B4 21B1 4E89 B6E5 3AB01B40414A

EB0F037E F631 4BC2 8968 460ECCECAB3D

“I’ve had mse can’t you tell” :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, tyronelite and AscendingHero
I’m telling you besides me no one truly knows anything about mse.

Everyone turns minimally
Has it in for less than 4 months max

I had it in for two years and I expanded specifically for zygo width. No one has ever expanded more than me. My IM is probably in the 60s. I know just how truly if affects the soft tissue. It makes the paranasal more filled which is highly feminine. It makes nasolabial extremely filled.

Moon face is a a face without paranasal indent and a indent in the canine fossa. The groove that makes men look like men. The space bw the zygos and the upper arch and how the soft tissues lay over it.

Moon faces hides definition. It doesn’t give definition at all. It gives you a Kylie Jenner/ westorn price mid face
. It makes the paranasal more filled which is highly feminine. It makes nasolabial extremely filled.
Really? to what extent does it effect the nasolobial?

also would better tighter midface soft tissue ever been a feminine thing?

Hollow midfaces are nasty, even more so on ethnics, since it usually comes with bad under eyes and flat noses.

Use a photo bro

Idk man

are u lean? lean always>>>

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Really? to what extent does it effect the nasolobial?

also would better tighter midface soft tissue ever been a feminine thing?

Hollow midfaces are nasty, even more so on ethnics, since it usually comes with bad under eyes and flat noses.

Use a photo bro

Idk man

are u lean? lean always>>>

Oh don’t even go there son, I’m sub 11% body fat dexa scan verified, with a true 6 pack show and zero buccal fat

• JFL