Does MSE/MARPE really make the face wider?

Yes it does. It does exactly this. Mirin cognitive dissonance at me destroying copes
Im so confused bc just a couple months ago u were recommending mse and all that but itt you're a different beast
Screenshot 2022 03 29 34544 PM
Screenshot 2022 03 29 34601 PM
Screenshot 2022 03 29 34619 PM

also my plan with mse was to combine it with forward protraction of the maxila and distraciton osteogeneis which will balance eveyrthing not

Not just brutally expanding my maxilla (predominantly lower part)

Also in PMS seems u think it's good but to also get molars retroclined+stop when u get moonface

I was already planning on doing DO+Rhino+Orthodontics anyways

I've planned this for nearly a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, ChristianChad and Deleted member 8869
046DD66D 5422 43EE BDE7 DECC664D8420
C064AD05 212A 4BE4 8403 FE55B5BE1099

Mse makes the paranasal filled. Mse the greatest subhuman maker 9000.

I wish I could take ting in his tight butthole

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Korea and AscendingHero
Im so confused bc just a couple months ago u were recommending mse and all that but itt you're a different beast
View attachment 1612139View attachment 1612140View attachment 1612141

also my plan with mse was to combine it with forward protraction of the maxila and distraciton osteogeneis which will balance eveyrthing not

Not just brutally expanding my maxilla (predominantly lower part)

Also in PMS seems u think it's good but to also get molars retroclined+stop when u get moonface

I was already planning on doing DO+Rhino+Orthodontics anyways

I've planned this for nearly a year

Shhhhhh son I’m just gaslighting these subhumans for less competition

Real advice is in the pms ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, ChristianChad and AscendingHero
Wait, IDK what the paranasal is, but I see his jaw hollows did 404.

It’s the space bw the zygos and the nasolabial

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Oh don’t even go there son, I’m sub 11% body fat dexa scan verified, with a true 6 pack show and zero buccal fat
How long did that take you?

I'm currently piggymaxxed rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
How long did that take you?

I'm currently piggymaxxed rn.

Bro I’ve been trying since 11th grade. I’m 23 now. So legit 6 years :ROFLMAO:

I started with P90x and moved to gymcelling. Unironically gym lifestyle of chugging protein and half assing compound movement pushed me further away from my goal. Though I wasnt enlightened to this at the time

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, AscendingHero and Korea
Bro I’ve been trying since 11th grade. I’m 23 now. So legit 6 years :ROFLMAO:

I started with P90x and moved to gymcelling. Unironically gym lifestyle of chugging protein and half assing compound movement pushed me further away from my goal. Thought I wasnt enlightened to this at the time
Never began for me and my 24% bf.

@AscendingHero, I told you. It's ovER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
Never began for me and my 24% bf.

@AscendingHero, I told you. It's ovER.

Not true tbh since I started as a skinny fat cel and no one knows the true torture of destroying that last bit of genetically resistant fat like skinny fat cells. And like I said I was bulking away at the gym like a normshit. Completely a mindless retard that I was back then. Took me doing HIIT workouts with gym to actually drop all body fat

• +1
Reactions: Korea
the african chick really fucked up her nose.
It looks like the after photo was taken with a different lens making the nose appear larger than it actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Best is to get cheekbone gains without the wider arch.

You’re still not understanding me. Yes I made that holy grail post that made ting probably over $200,000 alone. Yes I was overly excited at first

When you go from being zygo less to seeing and feeling some mass over your cheekbones it feels amazing.

But it gives you westorn price negroid tier face. Aka moon face. Women find that disgusting af. Wide faces are disgusting and only white people that have them are slavic or mutt

Deviation from Caucasian facial averageness = UGLY UGLY UGLY

no way around it.

Cheekbone implants would’ve ascended me hard
a face that is too thin though looks weak. I find women wide wider cheekbones to be much more attractive. Usually people with a narrow palate do not have good facial development. So you think the MSE had a negative effect on your looks?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 16834
a face that is too thin though looks weak. I find women wide wider cheekbones to be much more attractive. Usually people with a narrow palate do not have good facial development. So you think the MSE had a negative effect on your looks?

Average palate amazing craniofacial development

6D8F7497 B9F2 46BC 9513 9F867439B464

Mse is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Average palate amazing craniofacial development

View attachment 1612259

Mse is a meme
I mostly want to do MSE (im actually using a new version of it thats 10x better, no teeth contact and 6 screws) to get better breathing and to disrupt the sutures so I can use a forward pulling device. My palate is really narrow though.

Did your zygos actually get wider and did your IPD expand? how many mm of skeletal expansion did you get?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
so only mse widens face marpe and sarpe only widen palate?
Yes, in SARPE you can only expand the part of the maxilla that is below the cut. Whereas with MSE you entire maxilla gets "flanged" outwards.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 8869
Yes, in SARPE you can only expand the part of the maxilla that is below the cut. Whereas with MSE you entire maxilla gets "flanged" outwards.
so only mse really widens the face, FUCK

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and SOS-Sonic
I’m telling you besides me no one truly knows anything about mse.

Everyone turns minimally
Has it in for less than 4 months max

I had it in for two years and I expanded specifically for zygo width. No one has ever expanded more than me. My IM is probably in the 60s. I know just how truly if affects the soft tissue. It makes the paranasal more filled which is highly feminine. It makes nasolabial extremely filled.

Moon face is a a face without paranasal indent and a indent in the canine fossa. The groove that makes men look like men. The space bw the zygos and the upper arch and how the soft tissues lay over it.

Moon faces hides definition. It doesn’t give definition at all. It gives you a Kylie Jenner/ westorn price mid face
does the recovery for MSE only last 4 months?

And man, I think that for the African girl, her nose got that way by pure genetics. She actually had a biting problem, and the MSE fixed it, so probably her face would look like this if her bite was normal from the start.

Is doing palatal expansion a good thing? I'm 16, almost 17 and I'm thinking of using marpe to expand my palate, would it give me good results maybe?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I mostly want to do MSE (im actually using a new version of it thats 10x better, no teeth contact and 6 screws) to get better breathing and to disrupt the sutures so I can use a forward pulling device. My palate is really narrow though.

Did your zygos actually get wider and did your IPD expand? how many mm of skeletal expansion did you get?
what version of MSE are you using?

I thought a wider face was good cause higher fWHR. So isn't MSE widening the midface a looksmax ? (besides the alar width increase)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 8869
At my age this is a good thing. Total cranium expansion and that fact it can disrupt sutures is huge for forward growth maxila gains

Any IPD but even more so potential pfl gains would be welcome

As for the Alar width thing, the increase in nasal caviity is HUGE for increased breathing -> more healthy -> can better hold good posture -> more attractive

Just get a nasal base reduction theory

Most people already have assymetry that just gets exacerbated by MSE. I already ways to level the cranial base bones etc and improve symmetry so there's no concern there.

My nose is already wide af, mse will ogre fy it but it's worth it for cheekbones gains. MSE can expand the whole zygomatically suture. AND the arches will widen not to mention eye and paranasl gains. And wider palate=holly wood smile w/ white teeth

ZSO and OSO have their own issues too
how do u wanna improve the asymmetry?

In my anecdotal experience SARPE definitely made my whole face wider as well as the cheekbones, breathing improved, but mostly in one nostril because it expanded asymetrically.
Here you can see that the midline where the SARPE split happened is off center to the left of my face.

Here you can see that my left nostril is indeed bigger than my right one. That and the upper jaw asymetry will be fixed in my next surgery soon.

So what did I get from sarpe:
1)a wider smile.
2)wider face in general.
3)better breathing with nose, but still not there because only one nostril got big enough.
4)more upturned/wider nose. Definitely an improvement in my case.

But that is anecdotal ATM, next week I will also get the old (pre SARPE) CT scans and then i will be able to tell for sure exactly how my face changed.

Overall: I only would recommend SARPE/MSE only if you have breathing problems/narrow palate. Its pretty much a year of having a gap in your teeth/swelling for small aesthetic gains.

Sidenote: GET A FUCKING CT SCAN YOU ALL, IF YOU HAVE SOME IQ YOU CAN DO THE 3D PLANNING AND ANALYSIS BY YOURSELF WITHOUT A SURGEON AND THEN GO TO THE SURGEON PREPARED WITH A PLAN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 8869
MSE is a brutal cope

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
In my anecdotal experience SARPE definitely made my whole face wider as well as the cheekbones, breathing improved, but mostly in one nostril because it expanded asymetrically.
View attachment 1786772 Here you can see that the midline where the SARPE split happened is off center to the left of my face.
View attachment 1786775
Here you can see that my left nostril is indeed bigger than my right one. That and the upper jaw asymetry will be fixed in my next surgery soon.

So what did I get from sarpe:
1)a wider smile.
2)wider face in general.
3)better breathing with nose, but still not there because only one nostril got big enough.
4)more upturned/wider nose. Definitely an improvement in my case.

But that is anecdotal ATM, next week I will also get the old (pre SARPE) CT scans and then i will be able to tell for sure exactly how my face changed.

Overall: I only would recommend SARPE/MSE only if you have breathing problems/narrow palate. Its pretty much a year of having a gap in your teeth/swelling for small aesthetic gains.

Sidenote: GET A FUCKING CT SCAN YOU ALL, IF YOU HAVE SOME IQ YOU CAN DO THE 3D PLANNING AND ANALYSIS BY YOURSELF WITHOUT A SURGEON AND THEN GO TO THE SURGEON PREPARED WITH A PLAN.
Did u ever make a thread showing before and after of your sarpe?

MSE is a brutal cope
Ya Initially I thought of it as a mewing boost. But thinking about it and seeing the results. The expansions tend to look somewhat unnatural from what I mostly see. Certainly some exceptions. But logically the cheekbones are supposed to flare out while the mid face moves up and condenses in a sense. It almost seems like after a certain point achieving that perfect “correct” face we all should have becomes impossible. Instead all we can do is try and come close. Seemingly the DNA and homeoblock appliances which seem to have been based off of John Mews bioblock appliance would give you slightly re natural gains. But of course it comes with many downsides (time, and potential for teeth pushing like with Ronald wads case. I need my adderall to arrive so I can really figure this out but it seems like perhaps a small and slow expansion with MSE mainly for the use of FM. And then follow it up with one of the alternative palllt expanders. But idk. It’s unclear still.

Misspellings -> still clear tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Did u ever make a thread showing before and after of your sarpe?
Nope, might make one after I get the old CT scans. Otherwise I don't have solid proof of what actually happened, only anecdotal.

Nope, might make one after I get the old CT scans. Otherwise I don't have solid proof of what actually happened, only anecdotal.
when will that be?

when will that be?
Welp, I got covid, and surgery has been postponed till end of august, so no idea when i will get the scans atm.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1