Deleted member 15977

Gold
1622653974036 1

It seems like it

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, .👽. and xefo
nice result

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15977 and .👽.
No.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, N1c and Deleted member 7725
nice result
Is MSE ideal for small expansion (only a few mm) or could it have more potential negatives than positives?

No, it makes your cheekbones more prominent laterally and this will make your skull appear wider and taller as you can see from the before and after

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, N1c and Deleted member 15977
Is MSE ideal for small expansion (only a few mm) or could it have more potential negatives than positives?
as in like a 4mm device?

MSE always benefits imo

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mogstar and Deleted member 7725
No, it makes your cheekbones more prominent laterally and this will make your skull appear wider and taller as you can see from the before and after
What i meant is that his forehead looks like it grew also

Maybe it gives that impression because by fixing your bite you also fix muscle imbalances, which can make the temporalis muscle bigger I guess if it was lacking.

i thought i was balding but then i realized my forehead is just wider
thank you mike mew

I had mee and can confirm it does NOT widen temples. The Med phenotype should take this into consideration.

as in like a 4mm device?

MSE always benefits imo
I need like 1-1.5 mm on each side. So like 2-3 mm total. Is it even worth it with MSE? Don't want my midface to be disproportionately wide.

I had mee and can confirm it does NOT widen temples. The Med phenotype should take this into consideration.
What cosmetic changes did you notice?

I need like 1-1.5 mm on each side. So like 2-3 mm total. Is it even worth it with MSE? Don't want my midface to be disproportionately wide.
are you sure you need that little?

just got for an 8mm MSE prolly it won’t expand your midface much

are you sure you need that little?

just got for an 8mm MSE prolly it won’t expand your midface much
Not sure. My upper jaw is only a tiny bit smaller than my lower so definitely don't need more than like 4mm total. I'd assume the changes from MSE aren't enough to really fuck your proportions up though in that amount.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Not sure. My upper jaw is only a tiny bit smaller than my lower so definitely don't need more than like 4mm total. I'd assume the changes from MSE aren't enough to really fuck your proportions up though in that amount.
the posterior bizygo doesn't increase with MSE anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
What cosmetic changes did you notice?
My right maxilla dropped a few mm due to maxillary can't butslighly wider zygos but my narrow temples mares this contrast even worse in certain lighting conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Probably.

I think the ideal aesthetic result would be to widen the maxilla but not the temple.

What cosmetic changes did you notice
It's hard to tell since I only got 8mm (Ortho said my lower IMW is the limiting factor) but the extra space in my mouth for tongue allows for a tiny bit of a vacuum affecting soft tissues. A itty bitty boost in facial definition from the new position of the zygo-process.

Problem is that I have tall and downgrown midface so I can't get the most out of the benefits of soft tissue support. Best bet is to debloat with "sucking cheeks in" to get the most value out if MSE asthetics.

I learned that CCW rotation and vertical position of the midface matter more than width for soft tissues. Width is a meme imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
It's hard to tell since I only got 8mm (Ortho said my lower IMW is the limiting factor) but the extra space in my mouth for tongue allows for a tiny bit of a vacuum affecting soft tissues. A itty bitty boost in facial definition from the new position of the zygo-process.

Problem is that I have tall and downgrown midface so I can't get the most out of the benefits of soft tissue support. Best bet is to debloat with "sucking cheeks in" to get the most value out if MSE asthetics.

I learned that CCW rotation and vertical position of the midface matter more than width for soft tissues. Width is a meme imo
Bro width matters a lot. same person jfl

4c9ee308d7e2a8b17ff80cb072ef0a61
VV9RxBG

It didn’t. I had MSE and it is just an illusion created by more prominent zygos
Can you post or dm your before and after please?

Do you think lack of maxillary support can also cause droopy nostrils, like a nose that almost sags? Not to mention a long philtrum and a saggy upper lip.

Do you think lack of maxillary support can also cause droopy nostrils, like a nose that almost sags? Not to mention a long philtrum and a saggy upper lip.
I think droopy nostrils (ala of nose) and philtrum is from vertical lengthening of the maxilla and aveolar bone. This is caused by lack of width during development. The vertical lengthing also becomes downgrown too. Im considering impaction but I dont think it will solve the problem.