MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
How much bodyfat percentage?
IMG 20220504 192026

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others

Mirin your stack OP, I can see the results already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dnrd, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16369 and 14 others
go to the gym its over for your skinny fat arm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 16369 and fjor2096
measure then pre and post workout so you don't need to ask us you should know if your getting bigger/ stronger
i can do 25 pushups does it count?

bro the chest acne wit da long armpit hair!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i can do 25 pushups im physiccaly strong its muscle i swear
Thats useless, you have to lift some heavy shit regularly and follow a proper diet. YOu won't gain any muscle with push ups

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Thats useless, you have to lift some heavy shit regularly and follow a proper diet. YOu won't gain any muscle with push ups
i does built muscle with pushup, its the same motion nothing prevent from you from gaining muscle with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Are you flexing in the pic?

it looks skinnyfat. what type of autistic retard takes photos of them flexing like that

i does built muscle with pushup, its the same motion nothing prevent from you from gaining muscle with it
cut out the momentum. really master the form. use a backpack with weight if you need to. push ups def build mass

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
do body recomp asap

It looks like a tube filled with paste

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lygodactylus
you look skinnyfat don’t bullshit, i was at low bf% with barely any muscle and my arms didn’t look like that
becouse its muscle you dumbass

measure then pre and post workout so you don't need to ask us you should know if your getting bigger/ stronger
if this pfp is really you, then you are really subhuman and you can say nothing against me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
You are carrying enough fat to cover the definition of your arm, but not enough to give you fatcepts

You do not have enough muscle to give your arms the muscular look (e.g. no bicep peak, no shape to the triceps)

Look up lean skinny dudes and you can see their arms are more defined even though they have the same or less muscle