polishhussar
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2026
- Posts
- 29
- Reputation
- 20
I have been wondering about the effects of oxytocin and what benefits it has towards bone growth. If one were to give me an iqlet explanation on the science behind it I would be extremely grateful. My main reasoning for asking this is due to me coming to the conclusion that I may have to get into a relationship into properly ascend. As I have stated in previous threads I have a hatred towards the idea of relationships and the only good that comes from modern day women is to have sex with them or in order for reproduction. I am yet to have an issue with getting into a relationship with a woman, yet due to my hatred for it I usually deter away from the idea of spending a large majority of my life with only one woman. Yet ever since finding out the positive effects of oxytocin and bone growth I am willing to sacrifice a part of my life with this, if someone were to explain it.
Quite a repetitive thread, as I had stated previously I would truly be grateful if someone were to explain simply how oxytocin causes bone growth.
Would getting into a relationship be most optimal for oxytocin production too? Thanks.
Quite a repetitive thread, as I had stated previously I would truly be grateful if someone were to explain simply how oxytocin causes bone growth.
Would getting into a relationship be most optimal for oxytocin production too? Thanks.