does playing an instrument increase the chance of getting laid ?

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
i've heard that from several normies that playing an instrument gets them girls numbers. They play at bars streets etc .However, I know several khv ppl who play guitar but every fkn normie plays guitar already. I am thinking of buying saxophone or trumpet for status gains to both attract girls and cope with life. Is it legit or will i waste money and time ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
singing/voice lessons are legit. girls love a man who can sing (if he's also – read simultaneously – psl 5+)

• +1
but every fkn normie plays guitar already.

Any moron can pick up a guitar and learn a few chords in a matter of a month, tops. With a few chords in your arsenal, you can play a vast majority of normalfag-tier songs to impress a crowd. These people call themselves "guitar players" JFL. My father always told me that "good guitar players are a dime a dozen", and he's totally right about that. The guitar is dying in favor of (((rap "music"))) anyways.

I've played guitar for 12 years now and consider myself an above-average player. It hasn't gotten me anywhere. I play lots of prog rock and prog metal, which makes a foid crotch dryer than the Sahara. Chad can play Wonderwall and get laid instantly though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sub6manletnozygos
How good looking are you? Don’t expect to get girls this way if you’re ugly. You need to be at least a 5/10 for this to work.

• +1
I have played an instrument at a professional level for many years.

I toured in a pro orchestra. Never got me laid.

Heres my advice on that.

Dont try and be good. Just learn fucking justin bieber songs on guitar, strum along and let the girls sing along. It will take you 6 weeks to learn to be competant, get a cheap fucking guitar and 99 percent of people will never know the difference between you and an actual musician.

And you will be styling on all the oboe playing eugenes at parties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sub6manletnozygos
How good looking are you? Don’t expect to get girls this way if you’re ugly. You need to be at least a 5/10 for this to work.
i am 4/10 i guess
im below avarage but i think i have a lot of lookmax potential. i have to wait to be a wagecuck to seriously lookmax myself. By that time i gotta cope with sth useful like this

• +1
Adds 1 point to psl

• +1
When you are the only one who can play guitar at the fire / party / whatever you truly stand out from everyone else and status maxx

• +1
i've heard that from several normies that playing an instrument gets them girls numbers. They play at bars streets etc .However, I know several khv ppl who play guitar but every fkn normie plays guitar already. I am thinking of buying saxophone or trumpet for status gains to both attract girls and cope with life. Is it legit or will i waste money and time ?
try rope

face halos everything. jfl if you think playing guitar will make up for a retruded maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Yes it does, i play guitar and i fuck more than anyone bere pretty much

In high school and college, yes. After that, not really.

O V E R
and im still here virgincel.
face halos everything. jfl if you think playing guitar will make up for a retruded maxilla
that was i thinking till i come across a couple. the girl was 7-8/10 and if any of u have seen his bf you'be shocked that he looks like a bald soy cuck orbiter.

no lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
over if you can't play all 24 Chopin etudes