Does porn fuck ur mood?

J

Jesus_ist_König

Fire
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Posts
18,800
Reputation
27,580
Many serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, buccalfatremoval, brotatoes and 3 others
@iwannasleeponurlap
 
  • +1
Reactions: iwannasleeponurlap and Mooks Laxx
yes for sure

its so depressing

i need to stop
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakb0b69 and Mooks Laxx
It makes my IQ lower and also I feel more rapist
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: freakb0b69, 95iu, Bat and 2 others
I think it’s high t
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
extremely low t, porn turns you into a homosexual or like ted bundy, he himself said porn addiction was the cause of what he did.
Porn turned him gay?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
  • +1
Reactions: Jesus_ist_König
Many serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
It stimulates your brain too much. After a while you train your brain to eventually adapt and get used to that high amount of dopamine, making everything else feel dull then sometimes even porn feels dull.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jesus_ist_König
It stimulates your brain too much. After a while you train your brain to eventually adapt and get used to that high amount of dopamine, making everything else feel dull then sometimes even porn feels dull.
But it makes you more aggressive which is good in my eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
But it makes you more aggressive which is good in my eyes
I mean yeah, can make you more depressed which in turn leads to aggression in some, additionally, the dullness can dampen empathy as well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jesus_ist_König
I mean yeah, can make you more depressed which in turn leads to aggression in some, additionally, the dullness can dampen empathy as well.
Yeah I want that I’ll keep watching
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
@iwannasleeponurlap
I only do it for dopamine im serious when i say i can stop if i want there have been multiple days of me just forgetting i dont know lifenis verybboring rhatsnwhy i do it the only thingni do in life is go to school which makes me really tired and at home i sit in my room all day on the tablet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jesus_ist_König
being a virgin loser fucks your mood porn just happens to correlate
 

Similar threads

Thodian
Discussion Mood
Replies
6
Views
31
Tenres
Tenres
6
Replies
5
Views
47
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
VohnnyBoy
Replies
2
Views
37
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
15
Views
73
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
ChudGod69
Replies
2
Views
24
ChudGod69
ChudGod69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top