J
Jesus_ist_König
Fire
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2026
- Posts
- 18,800
- Reputation
- 27,580
Many serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
pretty much every pedo is because of a porn addictionMany serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
Ruined my appetiteMany serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
extremely low t, porn turns you into a homosexual or like ted bundy, he himself said porn addiction was the cause of what he did.I think it’s high t
def somaliand also I feel more rapist
Porn turned him gay?extremely low t, porn turns you into a homosexual or like ted bundy, he himself said porn addiction was the cause of what he did.
no lol, porn was what made him rape and kill those women.Porn turned him gay?

It stimulates your brain too much. After a while you train your brain to eventually adapt and get used to that high amount of dopamine, making everything else feel dull then sometimes even porn feels dull.Many serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
But it makes you more aggressive which is good in my eyesIt stimulates your brain too much. After a while you train your brain to eventually adapt and get used to that high amount of dopamine, making everything else feel dull then sometimes even porn feels dull.
I mean yeah, can make you more depressed which in turn leads to aggression in some, additionally, the dullness can dampen empathy as well.But it makes you more aggressive which is good in my eyes
Yeah I want that I’ll keep watchingI mean yeah, can make you more depressed which in turn leads to aggression in some, additionally, the dullness can dampen empathy as well.
Larping aspd i seeYeah I want that I’ll keep watching
mood? as in?Many serial killers were aggressive and addicted to porn. So I doubt that porn fucks ur mood?
Aggressionmood? as in?
I only do it for dopamine im serious when i say i can stop if i want there have been multiple days of me just forgetting i dont know lifenis verybboring rhatsnwhy i do it the only thingni do in life is go to school which makes me really tired and at home i sit in my room all day on the tablet@iwannasleeponurlap