Does puffy face go away with age?

dtxc

dtxc

racist
I suffer from a puffy face my whole life. Recently I came across an older picture of me (probably a little over a year ago) and my face seemed puffier than how it looks now, I should also note that I have babyface so I'm wondering if age will eventually cure my face puffiness, if not, give me advice on how I could reduce it.

no

go do cardio, dont be dumb

HIIT running or HIIT swimming workz wonderzzz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dtxc and curlyheadluke
I suffer from a puffy face my whole life. Recently I came across an older picture of me (probably a little over a year ago) and my face seemed puffier than how it looks now, I should also note that I have babyface so I'm wondering if age will eventually cure my face puffiness, if not, give me advice on how I could reduce it.
When you go through puberty you grow out of your babyface, but you def gotta lose weight and depuff your face either way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dtxc
fat pads shift with age but when they do it won't necessarily make you look better.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dtxc and curlyheadluke
fix ur thyroid

You lose subcutaneous fat and skin thickness with age, but don't count on getting a defined face when you're overweight or have excess water retention due to health issues

• Woah
Reactions: dtxc