Does putting in my tinder bio

J

jabaduk

Master
“looking for someone who wants to go with me to mykonos” sound goofy/needy? In fact Im planning to go there but I have no friends to go with, and traveling alone is quite expensive just because most hotels/airbnbs are meant for 2 people

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and optimisticzoomer
only foids can get away with doing this shit or chads, otherwise u will look like desperate incel

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, jabaduk and WeiWei
“looking for someone who wants to go with me to mykonos” sound goofy/needy? In fact Im planning to go there but I have no friends to go with, and traveling alone is quite expensive just because most hotels/airbnbs are meant for 2 people
yes

doesn't hurt to try

if you care about splitting bills, who cares about what they think, you'll probably never see them again aniway

split bills and looks for chicks there

You need to be congruent with your lookz. Dark triad is the only option. Not this soy dalit shit.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Do I look dark triad?
Nie, bracie. You look like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: jabaduk
doesn't hurt to try

if you care about splitting bills, who cares about what they think, you'll probably never see them again aniway

split bills and looks for chicks there
I mean I didn’t even think of girl I would potentially go there with as someone who I would anything sexual anyway, just person who’s gonna be relatively close to me so I don’t look autist at beach or parties

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel