Does Ramieri offer segmental lefort 1 + jaw widening?

Yes, he does both jaw implants and special chin wing

Yes, he does both jaw implants and special chin wing
I didn't ask about implants and I also think that he doesn't offer chin wing anymore.

I'm asking about this and 2 piece bsso

u asked about jaw widening retard, jaw angle implats increase bigonial width :lul:

source : your black ass

no shit he obviously does segmental LF1 if u're a candidate
Why would I ask about segmental lefort 1 and jaw widening with implants instead of cut during BSSO? Make no sense

About chin wing: it's a common knowledge among this forum, Ramieri does not do a chin wing anymore. I believe he even posted about this on his instagram, but I might be wrong.

MSDO doesn't seem like an option for me. For sure I can do a SARPE, but 2 piece lefort 1 seems like a better option

Why would I ask about segmental lefort 1 and jaw widening with implants instead of cut during BSSO? Make no sense
what? ye good luck increasing bigonial width with a simple BSSO (no condylar torquing/no hybrid plate)
it's a common knowledge among this forum
:lul:

This is what I'm talking about, not bigonial width specifically. You can see the split between two bottom teeth

Attachments

• 1-year-post-op-djs-v0-u114glt6oz9d1.webp
    1-year-post-op-djs-v0-u114glt6oz9d1.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
This is what I'm talking about, not bigonial width specifically. You can see the split between two bottom teeth
Ye and that's GENIO CHIN WING not BSSO

See it @NZb6Air?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-09-12 230122.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-12 230122.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
Should have replied to my messages instead
wtf are u saying nigga u said bsso alone increases bigonial which is wrong, a genio with the right technique can yes, what now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haseeb
wtf are u saying nigga u said bsso alone increases bigonial which is wrong, a genio with the right technique can yes, what now
Where did I say that BSSO increases bigonial width?

title into no implants into i onlty want BSSO
Wtf I just asked about BSSO three piece cut and you still typing all these shit after I pointed it out. You honestly should take a break from .org

Wtf I just asked about BSSO three piece cut and you still typing all these shit after I pointed it out. You honestly should take a break from .org
:soy:i'm so sorry bro, let's reset the convo

what did uask about BSSO again

Why go to Rameiri when you can go to Sunil Richardson :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and NZb6Air
Genio increases bigonial?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Where is here a jaw widening? It's a genio "giant" or whatever realsurgerymaxx calls this
exactly special genio giant genio chin wing Special T genio these nuts (not classic chin wing), it widens the jaw (increase bigonial)

i said here special but i got these niggers with google-image-knowledge-only typing to me like i'm wrong, should i just stop replying?
Yea mate, just spend your time helping people here who actually need it, drop some sauce occasionally you're doing good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: letme-in and NZb6Air
Yea mate, just spend your time helping people here who actually need it, drop some sauce occasionally you're doing good
you're right, i jsut realized i'm actually trynna help this nigger for 0 reason :lul::lul: and replying to his opposition when i shoudlnt even care :lul:i'm so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: letme-in and Haseeb
you're right, i jsut realized i'm actually trynna help this nigger for 0 reason :lul::lul: and replying to his opposition when i shoudlnt even care :lul:i'm so retarded
It happens, after all .org is mostly made up of idiots lmao

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
exactly special genio giant genio chin wing Special T genio these nuts (not classic chin wing), it widens the jaw (increase bigonial)
please explain. i'm much too stupid to understand how the distance between 2 things that are rigidly connected (the gonia) can be increased without separating the two things.

please explain. i'm much too stupid to understand how the distance between 2 things that are rigidly connected (the gonia) can be increased without separating the two things.
ask giants i'm busy

That's actually fucking interesting
yeah, bro. there's also a special genio that makes you taller. isn't that super interesting?

Step right up, esteemed ladies and valiant gents, and behold the marvel of the century—Genioplasty! This dazzling procedure, the very zenith of cosmetic and skeletal wonder, promises to transform your visage and remedy your most peculiar bone-related woes!

Are you beleaguered by the troubling trials of an unsightly chin or a bothersome bone arrangement? Fear not, for Genioplasty, the miracle of modern medical alchemy, is here to mend and reshape with finesse and flair.

Envision, if you will, a chin restored to perfection, a jawline as harmonious as a sonnet! This unparalleled procedure shall correct the broadest spectrum of bone and cosmetic conundrums—from the most disheartening asymmetry to the most troublesome of facial proportions.

Do you suffer from the enigmatic ailment of the misaligned mandible or the vexing issue of the uneven cheekbone? Genioplasty shall set things right with artistry and skill, leaving you with a countenance as refined as a royal portrait!

So come one, come all! Embrace the transformative power of Genioplasty and discover the harmonious beauty and balance that awaits. With this unparalleled procedure, bid farewell to your bone-related and cosmetic concerns, and step forth with a visage that gleams with renewed splendor!

• +1
Reactions: cryoto