Does Retin A shrink nose ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
Dont even need it for the skin , So im thinking about applying retin a to my nose every night ? Is it legit in shrinking the nose or make it less bulbous? I can reach 8 psl if my nose becomes less bulbous

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Ofc man, 8psl ofc thats why u are here to reach it

• +1
Reactions: mug
How tf would retain A shrink cartilage you moron?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Dont even need it for the skin , So im thinking about applying retin a to my nose every night ? Is it legit in shrinking the nose or make it less bulbous? I can reach 8 psl if my nose becomes less bulbous
pretty sure retin a topical wont do shit. But if you are down bad enough, even though you don't have bad skin try to get on accutane some how, from personal experience it shrank my bulbous shrek nose a considerable amount, even though it still looks subhuman just cuz my starting point. But im pretty sure its because it shrinks the oil glands and thats what causes it to shrink. So unless you have a particularly oily nose to begin with, even oral retin-a wont do anything

pretty sure retin a topical wont do shit. But if you are down bad enough, even though you don't have bad skin try to get on accutane some how, from personal experience it shrank my bulbous shrek nose a considerable amount, even though it still looks subhuman just cuz my starting point. But im pretty sure its because it shrinks the oil glands and thats what causes it to shrink. So unless you have a particularly oily nose to begin with, even oral retin-a wont do anything
I actually do have large oil glands on my nose . It use to be worse before but i have a combo of both oily and dry skin . My nose and forehead become oily while my cheeks dry. Do you think retin a will help if apply it to my nose?

I actually do have large oil glands on my nose . It use to be worse before but i have a combo of both oily and dry skin . My nose and forehead become oily while my cheeks dry. Do you think retin a will help if apply it to my nose?
i have the same thing, nose and forehead oily the rest quite dry. You may see some small changes over months of applying but I didn't really notice much change tbh, still oily as fuck. I would still just recommend accutane, it legit can make you look like you got a nosejob, just look at r/accutane and search "nose". You don't see the same kind of results when you go on r/tretinoin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug and edodalic29
i have the same thing, nose and forehead oily the rest quite dry. You may see some small changes over months of applying but I didn't really notice much change tbh, still oily as fuck. I would still just recommend accutane, it legit can make you look like you got a nosejob, just look at r/accutane and search "nose". You don't see the same kind of results when you go on r/tretinoin.
fucking lifefuel... imma dose accurate then start my faggot career

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
fucking lifefuel... imma dose accurate then start my faggot career
legit dude, if you have a big nose that messes up your harmony and its really oily, you for sure can see good changes

after a couple months on accutane i compared photos from the start to now, my nose looked so fucking bloated and ogre-like relatively speaking before, i have no fucking idea how i never realized how bad it looked beforehand, guess my brain just got used to it

a lotta people on r/accutane say that their family members first pointed out and noticed the changes on their own, which is life fuel in itself

for me no one outright pointed out the changes, but nearly all my close friends and family were like, "wow you look better" and I was definitely getting more social validation for sure. its sad tho cuz it made me realize how much the nose influences your face... its a really underrated thing that gets hella overlooked on this forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mug