Does ritalin stunt growth?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Im pretty sure that part of the reason I'm such a framelet and short is bc ritalin completely killed my appetite. fuck my parents, they r really low iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Hollywood, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
do you hafe ADHD ?

Im pretty sure that part of the reason I'm such a framelet and short is bc ritalin completely killed my appetite. fuck my parents, they r really low iq
just get LL you fucking pussy stop crying over height or i'll snap you in half you fucking manlet twig pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8919 and egoy
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 6723
yeah. i do. i take meds since like age 8. my parents r really low iq i know
Can you describe what it was like for you when you were little and now. how the person with adhd feels?

im pretty sure it does stop or decrease growth
When I stopped taking Ritalin I grew 20cm in 3 years, no shit. (15-18)

Can you describe what it was like for you when you were little and now. how the person with adhd feels?
i was never hungry. granted i was never hungry even b4 starting to take adhd, but this just aggrevated the problem even more. i simply did not eat. idk what my parents were thinking tbh

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
im pretty sure it does stop or decrease growth
When I stopped taking Ritalin I grew almost 20cm in 2 years, no shit.
or maybe u had a growth spurt. like how is that evidence?

or maybe u had a growth spurt. like how is that evidence?
it isnt more evidence than ur shitty post. Its just my anecdotal experience

and ritalin fucks your appetite and stuff and I got that fixed then

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

I was calculated at 193 im 186 fml

idk i wanted to start taking it but now i wont

how old ru and what's your height?

average height in Portugal is 5'8, you look like tanner stage 3-4, you will probably grow at least an additional inch,
you will most likely be average in Portugal

average height in Portugal is 5'8, you look like tanner stage 3-4, you will probably grow at least an additional inch,
you will most likely be average in Portugal
Im done growing. I will be average after 2.5 inches LL

No grew 3 cm while I was on it I believe

This thread is retarded, since I was a kid, I was on the strongest dose of concerta (same as ritalin but lasts longer) which is 54mg, and at 16 I stopped growing at a height of 6 foot 4.

It's not like I could have become 6 foot 9 if I didn't take concerta, my mom is 5 foot 8 and my dad is 5 foot 10, I don't come from a family of giants.

And while I was on concerta, I was always underweight because the high dose suppressed my appetite for most of the day, so I didn't eat anything at lunchtime and I didn't eat enough in the morning and evening to compensate for that.

I think the only thing you can say about ritalin is that it does have the ability to make you very skinny and weak which causes you to have less muscle mass than the average person before you start lifting weights, this doesn't reduce your muscular potential though but it makes you way more skinny and weak than you could have been during high school and makes it more difficult to make progress in the gym at first because you need to eat to grow but you're never hungry because years of taking the medication has given you a permanent low appetite.

It took me 2 years to increase my appetite from being able to eat only 1500 calories per day (and only when I ate junk food) to being able to consume 1500 calories of healthy food in a single 15 minute meal. I had to force feed myself and eat fast for a very long amount of time though but now, I am able to eat a lot more than before because my body is used to it, my stomach can take it, but before, when I tried to eat more, it gave me terrible acid reflux.

Because of concerta, I was always the weakest kid in gym class so I always got picked last and because I was skinny, guys who were shorter than me were able to push me around just because they were fatter than me and had more muscle mass and strength as a result. If I hadn't been on that medication, I would have grown into a more muscular tall guy with more fat too, but I would never have graduated high school and I would have had to redo many of my grades because my ADHD is that bad. Without the medication I am like a low IQ idiot, and with the medication, I am the smartest guy in the class. I know the difference because I tried for long periods of time to quit the medication, that's actually how I managed to increase my appetite. Now I can take the medication without having appetite problems.