Does side profile matter?

Does side profile matter

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
487
Reputation
138
Does it matter? Most ppl don’t see you at that angle!
 
Why the fuck would it not matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona, n1ks09 and Mogmo
Is grass green?
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and n1ks09
everything about face matters
 
Does it matter? Most ppl don’t see you at that angle!
they do, the side profile directly affects your 3/4 which is by far the angle people see most of the time
 
everything about face matters
Aw man I have the worst side profile ever
they do, the side profile directly affects your 3/4 which is by far the angle people see most of the time
welp I’m cooked I have sub species side profile
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: n1ks09
Aw man I have the worst side profile ever

welp I’m cooked I have sub species side profile
the only place you can be cooked is this forum, otherwise normal people wont bat an eye, recessed people are all around. you gotta have an extra recessed one so that people would really mind
 
Yes but not as much as 3/4 and front
 
the only place you can be cooked is this forum, otherwise normal people wont bat an eye, recessed people are all around. you gotta have an extra recessed one so that people would really mind
IMG 7808

Is my side profile sub species?
 
Oh well I always thought I had a shitty side profile. Like worse than average
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
18
Views
76
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
Dogname
Replies
10
Views
38
Dogname
Dogname
reallifeincel
Replies
4
Views
91
reallifeincel
reallifeincel
Mandiubular
Replies
33
Views
135
Mandiubular
Mandiubular
J.bass
Replies
2
Views
50
valentine
valentine

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mandiubular
  • ceh9
  • SickendExistence
  • deuc4lion
  • Odindvatres
  • AcromiaI
  • jflmeister
  • Mogmo
  • Detective
Back
Top