Mandiubular
King 67
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 487
- Reputation
- 138
Does it matter? Most ppl don’t see you at that angle!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
they do, the side profile directly affects your 3/4 which is by far the angle people see most of the timeDoes it matter? Most ppl don’t see you at that angle!
Aw man I have the worst side profile evereverything about face matters
welp I’m cooked I have sub species side profilethey do, the side profile directly affects your 3/4 which is by far the angle people see most of the time
the only place you can be cooked is this forum, otherwise normal people wont bat an eye, recessed people are all around. you gotta have an extra recessed one so that people would really mindAw man I have the worst side profile ever
welp I’m cooked I have sub species side profile
the only place you can be cooked is this forum, otherwise normal people wont bat an eye, recessed people are all around. you gotta have an extra recessed one so that people would really mind
its normal bro, its not even recessed. your maxilla is just flat. you'd ascend hard with rhino but noone would ever call you bad lookingView attachment 5718902
Is my side profile sub species?