does t and hgh in puberty lengthen clavicles

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
i wouldnt do T also at 15. just stick to hgh

Yes a lot of people even on mk grew clavicles but height is rare on mk.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, pentamogged9000, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Everything will grow hands, feet, wrists, skull etc.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Be natural

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
i use tret and it works pretty good
still doesnt seem like the best idea that young. but i respect the low inhib, i mean you will definitely notice a difference tho jfl. keep me updated if you go through with it im interested.

still doesnt seem like the best idea that young. but i respect the low inhib, i mean you will definitely notice a difference tho jfl. keep me updated if you go through with it im interested.
im already on hgh but not on test yet i have to wait until hcg arrives

Can't you stunt your growth and shut down your natural production when pinning at a young age? Definitely not the best idea

Can't you stunt your growth and shut down your natural production when pinning at a young age? Definitely not the best idea
stunt growth->letrozole,shut down of t ->hcg

yup thats why i said it isnt a good idea lol. itll shut down his natural production and he will prob have to run trt for the rest of his life. his choice tho but I kind of want to see the results.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579 and MTMM
stunt growth->letrozole,shut down of t ->hcg
Ok so you dont plan to directly pin T, makes a little more sense.

I heard from someone on this forum that injecting hcg will only increase test until shgb catches up, or something like that

Ok so you dont plan to directly pin T, makes a little more sense.

I heard from someone on this forum that injecting hcg will only increase test until shgb catches up, or something like that
no i will run t but i will run hcg along

depends on androgen receptor density

there are framecels with 2000 testosterone but shit androgen density

The T wont grow ur clavicals in length but the hgh might. Im p sure T could only make ur bones thicker not longer.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and MTMM
The T wont grow ur clavicals in length but the hgh might. Im p sure T could only make ur bones thicker not longer.
yes but both in combination,high dht makes bones grow longer because they prioritize it

depends on androgen receptor density

there are framecels with 2000 testosterone but shit androgen density
yeah pretty sure but blasting will make a huge diff if i dont have genetics of a retard

How much GH and T are u taking btw?

I'm Taking 5 iu's and 525mg

for 2 years so the rest of my life yes
Shouldn't you at least try just hcg before shutting down natural production and causing permanent health issues?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MTMM
How much GH and T are u taking btw?

I'm Taking 5 iu's and 525mg
8 iu and not on test yet but i will start on 350 mg for 8 weeks and the remaining 8 weeks 500+30 mg anavar

Look, i get being low inhib and all, but if you're actually 15 i genuinely believe you should wait for puberty to do its thing first
no lol that's the worst advice i've heard, it's best to take hgh as ur in puberty to get the most development

Im talking about pinning test not hgh
if he's a fatcel then he should take test to balance it out with his estrogen so he can go through puberty normal , if his hormones are balanced then there is no point because ur just speeding up puberty wich u don't want