Does taking glutathione and NAC help with skin lightening/tan removal

D

Deleted member 18924

Iron
I'm of Indian (Punjabi) descent, but I was blessed with amazing skin genetics.

I have the lightest possible skin for any ethnic, I'm actually European passing, as you can see in the pic attached.

However, my skin has tanned over the last 10 years or so and now I am still considerably lightskinned, but not as light as I used to be.

I'm not self-hating or anything, I don't wanna take hydroquinone or some shit, because I don't have to. I just want to restore my skin to its original tone. Does glutathione and NAC help, or do you guys have any other recommendations?

I'm using kojic soap currently and it's working, but I wanna see faster results. Any advice?

Attachments

• baby me.jpg
    baby me.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
niga if thats u u need a tan jfl. being too white is a feminine trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18924
niga if thats u u need a tan jfl. being too white is a feminine trait
You might be right tbh.

Imo though, tans don't look good on ethnics because we don't tend to have red undertones, so I'm afraid I'll look like a shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: Hopium and Tallooksmaxxer
You might be right tbh.

Imo though, tans don't look good on ethnics because we don't tend to have red undertones, so I'm afraid I'll look like a shitskin.
thats not true rajasthanis have red undertones due to their diet, just tan slightly along with lutein astaxanthin zeaxanthin for red undertones and vit C. Btw even if you lighten skin youll stil have curry pheno, its not possible to look cumskin its a different pheno so just beardmax and get exotic skin. Michel morrone for example has perfect skin type as ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 18924
You aren't euro passing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
You aren't euro passing lol
I was talking in terms of skin tone only.

If you look at Oussama Guessoum, his skin tone looks like white person's, but he's clearly not white if you look at his face.

Last edited:
thats not true rajasthanis have red undertones due to their diet, just tan slightly along with lutein astaxanthin zeaxanthin for red undertones and vit C. Btw even if you lighten skin youll stil have curry pheno, its not possible to look cumskin its a different pheno so just beardmax and get exotic skin. Michel morrone for example has perfect skin type as ethnic
What about lycopene for red undertones ? @RabidRosaries beta carotene dosent work and it's busllshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What about lycopene for red undertones ? @RabidRosaries beta carotene dosent work and it's busllshit
Yea I don't take carotene . Lycopene should work as well.