Does “teen love” at 18 even count?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
I don’t exactly believe it myself but a couple of my brocels ascended at 18/19 and don’t seem affected by not experiencing anything before that age. I hope to god it counts since I’m a late bloomer that was cucked by genetics to look like a 7th grader from 14-16…

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I don’t exactly believe it myself but a couple of my brocels ascended at 18/19 and don’t seem affected by not experiencing anything before that age. I hope to god it counts since I’m a late bloomer that was cucked by genetics to look like a 7th grader from 14-16…
in my country most normies and girls first have "sex and love" as young as 12 so in my books 18 is definitely late
i am 19 currently and feel extremely far behind

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and lightskinbengali
i think that 18/19 is a decent time to lose the v card, I feel like that the kids who lose it at 14/15/16 are fast bloomers and already have the bone structure of a young man

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Doesn't really count in my opinion.

• So Sad
Most guys never have a girlfriend and they finally desperation-marry the first porky girl who makes herself available

• +1
in my country most normies and girls first have "sex and love" as young as 12 so in my books 18 is definitely late
i am 19 currently and feel extremely far behind
That’s common everywhere tbf, people were talking about exes by 7th grade while I hadn’t even talked to the opposite gender for more than five minutes :hnghn:

• +1
At 15 I was too immature for love

• +1
That’s common everywhere tbf, people were talking about exes by 7th grade while I hadn’t even talked to the opposite gender for more than five minutes :hnghn:
yes it is common but there's copers saying avg is 17 or 18, how can i believe that when literally all of my friends had gfs before we even became teenagers

i am so far behind holy shit i am 20 soon yet can't even kiss or talk to the opposite gender

• +1
i am so far behind holy shit i am 20 soon yet can't even kiss or talk to the opposite gender
Going to hit 18 in five months, I wish that I wasn’t such a high inhib cuck because I had a ton of chances that passed me by.

• +1
Going to hit 18 in five months, I wish that I wasn’t such a high inhib cuck because I had a ton of chances that passed me by.
everyone who isn't some non verbal downie had chances as blackpill/lookspill isn't even real at that age
my chances also flew way by me hence why i am on this shit forum with you

• +1
everyone who isn't some non verbal downie had chances as blackpill/lookspill isn't even real at that age
my chances also flew way by me hence why i am on this shit forum with you
Women probably saw 15 year old me as a downie anyway considering I was 30% bodyfat and 5’7. I wish I discovered this forum way earlier, small decisions and choices during our formative years can save us from roping/rotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back