Does testosterone age your face?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title.

I don't mean in terms of making your face more masculine or anything. I'm aware it probably doesn't do much in that regard.

I'm referring to testosterone making you look like a freakish gay ogre over time like it did with sam sulek or the retard tren twins. I'm planning on a low dose at first but will probably amp it as time goes on

new year new body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Jason Voorhees
Title.

I don't mean in terms of making your face more masculine or anything. I'm aware it probably doesn't do much in that regard.

I'm referring to testosterone making you look like a freakish gay ogre over time like it did with sam sulek or the retard tren twins. I'm planning on a low dose at first but will probably amp it as time goes on

new year new body
yes

Watch this:

skimmed through the video and this autistic eurocuck was doing 200 mg test along with primobolan PER DAY. Is he fuckin crazy? I was gonna do like 200mg test PER WEEK ROFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
skimmed through the video and this autistic eurocuck was doing 200 mg test along with primobolan PER DAY. Is he fuckin crazy? I was gonna do like 200mg test PER WEEK ROFL :lul:
Nigga, he was doing professional bodybuilding.

Crazy doses are needed to become a pro bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Nigga, he was doing professional bodybuilding.

Crazy doses are needed to become a pro bodybuilder.
yeah i'm aware that he's a bodybuilder, but my point is this is unnecessary for you and me. We both know that being a turbojacked autist is not the goal

for someone who just wants an ottermode physique like this surely 300 mg test is enough per week

• +1
yeah i'm aware that he's a bodybuilder, but my point is this is unnecessary for you and me. We both know that being a turbojacked autist is not the goal

for someone who just wants an ottermode physique like this surely 300 mg test is enough per week
I don't disagree.

• +1
Yes there are even long term studies that report this.

• So Sad
Put your test at the top of the reference or slightly higher and you will likely be fine imo and just use indefinitely, don't BnC or cycle

• +1
Yes there are even long term studies that report this.
you think it would be worth it if i hopped on test for a few months? You yourself told me to hop on roids asap

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Put your test at the top of the reference or slightly higher and you will likely be fine imo and just use indefinitely, don't BnC or cycle
maybe but i definitely think i would benefit more from youthful skin

Last edited:
hgh does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Kristin
maybe but i definitely think i would benefit more from youthful skin
have you tried body building without test, the people over on r/peds and steroids few years ago recommended the 200-250 mg/week cycle and they all experienced aging to some degree, just depends on how will you tolerate it. No point in just doing a couple of cycles cause your gonna deflate on test only if you hop off even with pct

have you tried body building without test, the people over on r/peds and steroids few years ago recommended the 200-250 mg/week cycle and they all experienced aging to some degree, just depends on how will you tolerate it. No point in just doing a couple of cycles cause your gonna deflate on test only if you hop off even with pct
You won't lose much gains or any at all if you don't go over your natural limit while on cycle

You won't lose much gains or any at all if you don't go over your natural limit while on cycle
isn't it around only 50% tho, like its just a shortcut, but you wouldn't gain anymore muscle or super slowly post cycle without any boost. Its like natty gains diminishing after 2 years, a natty is jsut gonna get to your point like 1-2 years after your 12 week cycle

you think it would be worth it if i hopped on test for a few months? You yourself told me to hop on roids asap
Yes. Just do the necessary bloodwork. I think you should blast and cruise instead of cycle but it's upto you

• +1
Yes. Just do the necessary bloodwork. I think you should blast and cruise instead of cycle but it's upto you
yes if your gonna hop on anything just blast imho, just look a r/testosterone transformations and assume you lose 50% of your gains post cycle

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kristin
I've worked out natty for 4 years before hopping on RAD140 over this past summer. Saw massive improvement.

yes if your gonna hop on anything just blast imho, just look a r/testosterone transformations and assume you lose 50% of your gains post cycle
sounds about right, even a pussy cycle of rad for a few months had me losing over half my gains, jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
sounds about right, even a pussy cycle of rad for a few months had me losing over half my gains, jfl
unless your 6 foot or above i wouldn't recommend juicing at all, im perfectly happy at where im at with about the same amount of years as you

• +1
No, but loss of collagen does. And taking roids.

• +1
isn't it around only 50% tho, like its just a shortcut, but you wouldn't gain anymore muscle or super slowly post cycle without any boost. Its like natty gains diminishing after 2 years, a natty is jsut gonna get to your point like 1-2 years after your 12 week cycle
Yeah exactly. Depends what someone wants to do. You could just do a couple cycles when you first start lifting to get a your natural potential quicker as a shortcut, then you can be done with gear forever. IF you wanna get bigger you have to BnC or do something like moderate dose basal use indefinitely. I just use 300mg year round, will probs reduce to 200 soon

• +1
Reactions: gooner23 and Kristin
Yeah exactly. Depends what someone wants to do. You could just do a couple cycles when you first start lifting to get a your natural potential quicker as a shortcut, then you can be done with gear forever. IF you wanna get bigger you have to BnC or do something like moderate dose basal use indefinitely. I just use 300mg year round, will probs reduce to 200 soon
300mg of test? Have you seen any severe skin effects or hair loss from it?

idk i just wouldn't touch it, r/testosterone befores and after seems amazing body wise but brutal age wise. and these are like 160mg-200mg short term cycles. I have a nice physqiue already and after this point i just become a bloat god

• +1
300mg of test? Have you seen any severe skin effects or hair loss from it?
200 test 100 primo. No change to skin at all and no hair loss (I monitor hair loss via hairs in shower drain everyday). My genetics for hair loss resistance are very good though, my parents/ grandparents still very decent amount of hair for their age at 60/95. Only been doing this for 6 months though so can't say for certain skin won't become worse. I'm certain I'll never lose hair though.

This will all depend on your genetic response to roids though, some people may get fucked, some people may get no sides and heaps of gains. But saying your skin will defs get fucked sounds bs imo look at guys at jon skywalker who run way higher doses than me (I'm assuming) his skin is great. And look at IFBB pros, even though they're disgusting bloat freaks their skin is fine despite running like 2g +.

Imo start a low dose and see how you respond. Obvs if you just blow up in acne probs not worth it and you can just come off

• +1
The taller and better your frame and muscle insertions are the more roiding will ascend you, so consider that in your cost/ benefit calculation

Test has a minimal effect on collagen production and the elastin matrix. It’s not as bad as people make it out to be at all.

Tren Twins, Sam ect are taking grams, DHT derivatives, insulin ect ect.

Title.

new year new body
Testosterone in general shortens telomeres and in doing so ages you.

Watch this:

• JFL