Does that mean anything if looks at me like that snusmaxxing

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
So we sitting in class she sits 2 places away from me and glances at me if I look back at her she looks away quickly and then I look at her again she looks at me and glances and smiles
Ah yeah and I was using 3 snoos almost knocked me out still was calm and chill held frame
 
What are snoos?
 
Snus chewing tabacoo pure nicotine strong as fuck
She could be laughing at the fact you were using that, or she's attracted to you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Htobrother and Deleted member 1680
She could be laughing at the fact you were using that, or she's attracted to you.
No most likely the second I’m sure
She didn’t knew that I’m using that
 
She could be laughing at the fact you were using that, or she's attracted to you.
This.
Only one way to find out op. Flash your cock, and gauge her reaction
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, MusicMaxxingMidget and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
She was mirin your dark triad snus chewing abilities
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Htobrother
Im gonna fuck her then and yours together

giphy.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
34
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
YungVampLyfe
Replies
1
Views
33
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
ØUROBOROS
Replies
0
Views
21
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Eldian
Replies
4
Views
23
mhd.
mhd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top