DOES THIS COMBO CHALLENGE YOUR HGH?

nakus

nakus

Bronze
Since most of you are injecting Somatropin, as a recombinant human growth hormone.
Would this combo potentially challenge that, and be cheaper?

The combo is.
Aromasin - 6,25-12,5mg everyday
CJC 1295 with DAC - 2MG per week
Ipamorelin - 200-300mcg 3 TIMES PER DAY :lul::forcedsmile:
MK-677 - 10-20mg in the morning.

This is more cost-effective and could arguably be better, it also produces you're HGH naturally so you produce HGH that will be the most effective in your body, the closer to the actual gene the better.

Although this is just a theory and I have no way of proving this could be better than Somatropin, recombinant. It would be something interesting to try.

The biggest downside to this is the fact you have to pin Ipamorelin 3 times per day, which is crazy. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo, Asps12, barettrealrx and 2 others
didnt u say u have pharma genotropin from local pharma company?

didnt u say u have pharma genotropin from local pharma company?
can't a nigga make theories to help mfs who cant get Genotropin

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and john788
can't a nigga make theories to help mfs who cant get Genotropin
also cjc is becoming more and more expensive + i dont think any rational human being would want to inject 3 times per day. they ll just go with the classic hgh and AI. also why didnt u mention any AI?

also cjc is becoming more and more expensive + i dont think any rational human being would want to inject 3 times per day. they ll just go with the classic hgh and AI. also why didnt u mention any AI?
Forgot about the AI, prices haven't changed for CJC at least for my sources, of course they wouldn't it's just a theory maybe someone would try it. Ipamorelin is quite popular, Instructions of use say to inject 3x per day so I'm going off of that, there might be different ways to inject it. It's just an interesting idea of how you can replicate mega dosing HGH that's you're actual fucking HGH basically pharma grade for a cheap ass price

Forgot about the AI, prices haven't changed for CJC at least for my sources, of course they wouldn't it's just a theory maybe someone would try it. Ipamorelin is quite popular, Instructions of use say to inject 3x per day so I'm going off of that, there might be different ways to inject it. It's just an interesting idea of how you can replicate mega dosing HGH that's you're actual fucking HGH basically pharma grade for a cheap ass price
Idk man from what ive seen, users here who tried mk said its shit. Didnt see about cjc or ipamorelin tho but from hgh and ai people have grown. They all injected from QSC which is 55$ for 100iu. Ascend for example deleted his account cuz his nose ears and jaw grew on hgh but no height. He also injected from QSC. We have mtmm who grew on hgh and laidcel who is a retard that injects roids and hgh at 15 (also from qsc) with a 6’4 father

Idk man from what ive seen, users here who tried mk said its shit. Didnt see about cjc or ipamorelin tho but from hgh and ai people have grown. They all injected from QSC which is 55$ for 100iu. Ascend for example deleted his account cuz his nose ears and jaw grew on hgh but no height. He also injected from QSC. We have mtmm who grew on hgh and laidcel who is a retard that injects roids and hgh at 15 (also from qsc) with a 6’4 father
MK works, but not alone, people have grown from CJC + MK here and not high doses, QSC is unreliable usually from what I've heard and the HGH from there is no Genotropin.

MK works, but not alone, people have grown from CJC + MK here and not high doses, QSC is unreliable usually from what I've heard and the HGH from there is no Genotropin.
Yep it isnt genotropin. Idk what it is. Maybe what u said somatropin recombinant. I dont have money for genotropin tho and i guess its better to inject pharma stuff and potentially wasting money on the legit stuff than on the fake stuff. I dont have money and i wouldnt risk cuz im high inhib

Just fry your pituitary gland theory

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo
Yep it isnt genotropin. Idk what it is. Maybe what u said somatropin recombinant. I dont have money for genotropin tho and i guess its better to inject pharma stuff and potentially wasting money on the legit stuff than on the fake stuff. I dont have money and i wouldnt risk cuz im high inhib
Genotropin is pharma-grade
Somatropin recombinant is still HGH and is not fake stuff, its stuff that's made to match your gene.
Genotropin is just Somatropin with an RDNA origin.
The cost is basically the same if you can afford recombinant you can probably afford Genotropin both work tho.

• +1
Reactions: john788
Genotropin is pharma-grade
Somatropin recombinant is still HGH and is not fake stuff, its stuff that's made to match your gene.
Genotropin is just Somatropin with an RDNA origin.
The cost is basically the same if you can afford recombinant you can probably afford Genotropin both work tho.
So u inject genotropin? For how long have u been injecting and what else do u take besides ai

So u inject genotropin? For how long have u been injecting and what else do u take besides ai
Got my hands on it last week haven't started injecting yet.

Since most of you are injecting Somatropin, as a recombinant human growth hormone.

The combo is.

This is more cost-effective and could arguably be better, it also produces you're HGH naturally so you produce HGH that will be the most effective in your body, the closer to the actual gene the better.

Although this is just a theory and I have no way of proving this could be better than Somatropin, recombinant. It would be something interesting to try.

The biggest downside to this is the fact you have to pin Ipamorelin 3 times per day, which is crazy. :forcedsmile:
you should try using it bro

The combo is.

Ipamorelin what for?