Does this curry girl have a Caucasian skull structure? Rate her

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Something about her is really attractive, she doesn't look like a typical curry girl facially (skin colour aside.) I think it's her skull and face structure, a bit like a Caucasian?

What would u guys rate her?

@reptiles what u think?
@FailedNormieManlet look at her husband in last pic jfl he's lucky never in a million years would she be with him if they weren't Muslim...
Arranged marriage or not Curry's when will they lose?

Probs partly why many currys are ugly hot girls get married off to ugly men, but that's good for Curry's on this site lmao

Attachments

• Image1642242479374.jpg
    Image1642242479374.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242441404.jpg
    Image1642242441404.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242425897.jpg
    Image1642242425897.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242419230.jpg
    Image1642242419230.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242412139.jpg
    Image1642242412139.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242947204.jpg
    Image1642242947204.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242936366.jpg
    Image1642242936366.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1642242920295.jpg
    Image1642242920295.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 17345 and FailedNormieManlet
She cheats on the side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member
She cheats on the side
You would assume so, but not sure about these married Muslim girls bro, if the boys family or her family found out she'd be battered/completely cut off..
I kinda doubt it tbh surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and FailedNormieManlet
You would assume so, but not sure about these married Muslim girls bro, if the boys family or her family found out she'd be battered/completely cut off..
I kinda doubt it tbh surprisingly
I guess thats possible but she obviously dosent love him

Something about her is really attractive, she doesn't look like a typical curry girl facially (skin colour aside.) I think it's her skull and face structure, a bit like a Caucasian?

@reptiles what u think?
@FailedNormieManlet look at her husband in last pic jfl he's lucky never in a million years would she be with him if they weren't Muslim...

Probs partly why many currys are ugly hot girls get married off to ugly men, but that's good for Curry's on this site lmao
maybe husband is status maxxed moneymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I guess thats possible but she obviously dosent love him
Yeh probably, hence why she's got almost 10K insta followers lol

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
But what would you guys rate her, I'd say upper end of high tier Becky to staceylite range.
Really easy on the eye

No she's a south Asian. Ananya Pandey is more white passing than her

Images   2022 01 15T161844781
5deddb86d6bbd

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Introvertednarc and 3 others

@reptiles what u think?

I'd rather her a 5/10. She is avg looking in terms of other girls. Some people will say she's cute, others below avg. But it would avg out to 5/10.

Secondly, please use your brain (no offence) you seriously think islam brought them together? This bitch isn't even wearing a hijab, there is no islam involved. What more than likely happened was that the man gave good betabux vibes I.E. stable job, loyal as a dog, fatherly/family minded. Typical brown man raised by brown parents. If she gave a shit about islam, her hair would be covered. No hijab = no islam. You are bangladeshi, you should know this by now.

Why on earth would she risk fucking a white chad who will fuck her over? Most curry girls are somewhat aware of their low SMV and know better than to play the risky game when it comes to marriage.

Thirdly. The guy isn't even bad looking, if he lost weight and groomed, he could get with a better looking girl. Like most desi men, he is desperate as a dog and will leap to the first bone he is given. He got an avg looking girl - who in all honesty probably treats him okay, why would he bother to ascend?

The whole issue of the arranged marriage is, isn't the quality of girl as much. But more of the fact it's a sign of defeat. You essentially raise your hands and say "I can't get a gf, so mummy and daddy had to get me one" and the fact you are a prime BB for her. She didn't marry you because she likes you, but because of your qualifications. It's like applying to a job, it's such like that, that many bengali parents call your arranged marriage/paper/profile a CV

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
She is but the girl in OP barring her skin tone seems to have a good facial structure, maybe I just find her attractive lmao
she has an awful facial structure bhai. You just have a thing for girls like that, luckily for you they aren't that uncommon, like that body type

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Introvertednarc and Chadethnic101
I'd rather her a 5/10. She is avg looking in terms of other girls. Some people will say she's cute, others below avg. But it would avg out to 5/10.

Secondly, please use your brain (no offence) you seriously think islam brought them together? This bitch isn't even wearing a hijab, there is no islam involved. What more than likely happened was that the man gave good betabux vibes I.E. stable job, loyal as a dog, fatherly/family minded. Typical brown man raised by brown parents. If she gave a shit about islam, her hair would be covered. No hijab = no islam. You are bangladeshi, you should know this by now.

Why on earth would she risk fucking a white chad who will fuck her over? Most curry girls are somewhat aware of their low SMV and know better than to play the risky game when it comes to marriage.

Thirdly. The guy isn't even bad looking, if he lost weight and groomed, he could get with a better looking girl. Like most desi men, he is desperate as a dog and will leap to the first bone he is given. He got an avg looking girl - who in all honesty probably treats him okay, why would he bother to ascend?

The whole issue of the arranged marriage is, isn't the quality of girl as much. But more of the fact it's a sign of defeat. You essentially raise your hands and say "I can't get a gf, so mummy and daddy had to get me one" and the fact you are a prime BB for her. She didn't marry you because she likes you, but because of your qualifications. It's like applying to a job, it's such like that, that many bengali parents call your arranged marriage/paper/profile a CV
Looks are subjective I think she's hot lol same way don't take men's ratings on this site of you for gospel.

Mate literally 80% of Curry's I know who have had arranged marriages don't wear hijab and are not religious. It's more their parents made them get the marriage (I just consider curry culture and arrange marriage in the same bracket, maybe you don't hence the disagreement) so thats what I was referring too, culture you could say. But yeh he Is either a lapdog most likely and they were either together before or their parents got them arranged

Yeah you know I agree with u on arranged marriage views, but that guy in OP is not good looking jfl.
He is crazy recessed bro and he is punching being with her, she defo disrespects him and probs does have make friends she hangs out with etc etc. But yeah he has no reason to ascend as ppl gt lazy in relationships

I know bro it's a job application it's pretty messed up tbh.

she has an awful facial structure bhai. You just have a thing for girls like that, luckily for you they aren't that uncommon, like that body type
Think I got a thing for it lmao

Looks are subjective I think she's hot lol same way don't take men's ratings on this site of you for gospel.

Mate literally 80% of Curry's I know who have had arranged marriages don't wear hijab and are not religious. It's more their parents made them get the marriage (I just consider curry culture and arrange marriage in the same bracket, maybe you don't hence the disagreement) so thats what I was referring too, culture you could say. But yeh he Is either a lapdog most likely and they were either together before or their parents got them arranged

Yeah you know I agree with u on arranged marriage views, but that guy in OP is not good looking jfl.
He is crazy recessed bro and he is punching being with her, she defo disrespects him and probs does have make friends she hangs out with etc etc. But yeah he has no reason to ascend as ppl gt lazy in relationships

I know bro it's a job application it's pretty messed up tbh.
Yeah I only mentioned hijab due to you mentioning islam.

Islam doesn't even play into this.

I'll tell you a little story about me. I used to live in Birmingham for a few years, highly paki infested area. I knew many pakistanis, the "innit bro" types, and they'd always be dating other paki girls (btw she looks very pakistani). Girls like her usually ONLY date other pakistanis, white men are not on her radar at all. Why? Because of cultural issues + she knows she will be played by a white man. Desi men are a safe bet for kids and marriage.

I think they possibly dated before, you have to remember he is competing against pakistanis in his area. Not with whites, not with bengalis, not with anyone else, but only pakistanis. Competition is less stiff.

Now a little bit of offtopic but still related.

Girls like her are what I like to call "empowered muslim women" and I use this term mockingly. Girls like her tend to carry a bit of an ego where they believe they are empowered feminists, yet will say they are muslim. Islam is anti-feminist in many ways, the 2 ideologies are not compatabile. These sorts of girls are almost ready to make the jump to athiesm, but the fear of officially saying "I am done with islam" scares them. So they compromise and post things like "Hijab is freedom" "Islam is peaceful and supports women" and some weird koran quotes about motherhood or some shit. Girls like her will justify lack of hijab with "Hijab is choice" arguments. Girls like her are not uncommon and a lot of muslim girls are like this. Their children will be athiests or their grandchildren at least.

Anyways as she is still "attached" to islam/the culture, she will marry a pakistani. She might date too (since she is on the edge of leaving) but it will be to a pakistani - so she is still attached.

Lmk if I am accurate in my analysis of this chick since I assume u have her on IG.
Think I got a thing for it lmao
Yeah you do lmao. I tend to prefer girls with stronger jaws, Punjabi girls are very good looking imo.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
  • +1
With a chad . And she probably dosent want to be forced
Don't get it twisted, I'm not bluepilled. But I know girls like this, they ONLY date other pakistanis, and hence the competition isn't stiff

• +1
Looks like the average bloated makeupmaxxed bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and Constantin Denis
Because they are forced too.
she isn't "forced", no one is holding a gun to her head. Her parents would probably behead her for dating, even though she most likely did date him.

She's scared of deviating from culture, most women are conformist af

Yeah I only mentioned hijab due to you mentioning islam.

Islam doesn't even play into this.

I'll tell you a little story about me. I used to live in Birmingham for a few years, highly paki infested area. I knew many pakistanis, the "innit bro" types, and they'd always be dating other paki girls (btw she looks very pakistani). Girls like her usually ONLY date other pakistanis, white men are not on her radar at all. Why? Because of cultural issues + she knows she will be played by a white man. Desi men are a safe bet for kids and marriage.

I think they possibly dated before, you have to remember he is competing against pakistanis in his area. Not with whites, not with bengalis, not with anyone else, but only pakistanis. Competition is less stiff.

Now a little bit of offtopic but still related.

Girls like her are what I like to call "empowered muslim women" and I use this term mockingly. Girls like her tend to carry a bit of an ego where they believe they are empowered feminists, yet will say they are muslim. Islam is anti-feminist in many ways, the 2 ideologies are not compatabile. These sorts of girls are almost ready to make the jump to athiesm, but the fear of officially saying "I am done with islam" scares them. So they compromise and post things like "Hijab is freedom" "Islam is peaceful and supports women" and some weird koran quotes about motherhood or some shit. Girls like her will justify lack of hijab with "Hijab is choice" arguments. Girls like her are not uncommon and a lot of muslim girls are like this. Their children will be athiests or their grandchildren at least.

Anyways as she is still "attached" to islam/the culture, she will marry a pakistani. She might date too (since she is on the edge of leaving) but it will be to a pakistani - so she is still attached.

Lmk if I am accurate in my analysis of this chick since I assume u have her on IG.

Yeah you do lmao. I tend to prefer girls with stronger jaws, Punjabi girls are very good looking imo.
Yeah they only date other Pakistanis, yea she is paki.
Bro you are BANG on with this man, yea their kids will be atheists and they will be wih white men more openly if is possible for them lol but yeh I'd fuck around with these girls if I was in these areas and risk some paki boy tryna take my head off but they're all pussys I'd box em up lol

Strong jaw is ideal but I've noticed they are very uncommon nowadays, Punjabis are hottest of Curry's defo
EE women have best jaws they all have amazing face structures and latinas

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah they only date other Pakistanis, yea she is paki.
Bro you are BANG on with this man, yea their kids will be atheists and they will be wih white men more openly if is possible for them lol but yeh I'd fuck around with these girls if I was in these areas and risk some paki boy tryna take my head off but they're all pussys I'd box em up lol

Strong jaw is ideal but I've noticed they are very uncommon nowadays, Punjabis are hottest of Curry's defo
EE women have best jaws they all have amazing face structures and latinas
Fucking with those girls is a bad idea for a few reasons.

1. These girls expect a lot of commitment
2. These girls are very insecure if they hear you fucked a white girl
3. These girls will vent to their friends and become obsessed with getting back at you, they will spread rumours and lies about you. The breakup is never clean
4. These girls are very very clingy

She probably won't tell her brothers from fear of her getting beaten for dating boys though. But say she does, expect her entire family after you JFL.

I've never dated these types of girls, but I have a cousin who looks like that and reminds me of her and know a few like that irl, hence I am able to make a somewhat educated idea as to how they are.

And yeah islam is weakening hard, it's what happens when you teach through fear. People become brave

• +1
She cheats on the side
A Muslim family came to my friends school to beat their daughter after finding out she was dating a white man so I doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet

3. These girls will vent to their friends and become obsessed with getting back at you, they will spread rumours and lies about you. The breakup is never clean

She probably won't tell her brothers from fear of her getting beaten for dating boys though. But say she does, expect her entire family after you JFL.

I've never dated these types of girls, but I have a cousin who looks like that and reminds me of her and know a few like that irl, hence I am able to make a somewhat educated idea as to how they are.

And yeah islam is weakening hard, it's what happens when you teach through fear. People become brave
This ^ Muslim incels are legit insane. One girl at my work was telling me how her ex stabbed her current Bf and was telling her he was going to throw acid on her.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
This ^ Muslim incels are legit insane. One girl at my work was telling me how her ex stabbed her current Bf and was telling her he was going to throw acid on her.
Brother, I'm an ex-muslim who has a lot of cousins and was surrounded by muslims. Trust me, south asian girls are very insecure

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and Heguldus

Yeah think it's a blessing I don't live near any curries lol
Absolutely teaching thru fear isn't even the intention of the religion.
Btw u gonna tell Ur family u aren't Muslim anymore?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Stacylite? Damn bro she ur type or smth??
@MakinItHappenReturn check this out lol

Yeah think it's a blessing I don't live near any curries lol
Absolutely teaching thru fear isn't even the intention of the religion.
Btw u gonna tell Ur family u aren't Muslim anymore?
I dislike living with other bengalis because of the amount of gossip that happens lmao.
And yeah the fear thing, it works when you're a kid. But when you get older you just stop caring, you realise you can't pray that often and you'll go to hell anyways, why not just fuck everything up with it lmao.

And yeah I do think I will eventually come clean, if I get a decent job and am fully independent and end up getting with a girl I really like (who isn't muslim), then yes I will have to be honest. They already are somewhat aware of my lack of faith, I think in all honesty they'd not care about my lack of faith if it meant I married a muslim girl. But that's not going to happen

• +1
Stacylite? Damn bro she ur type or smth??
@MakinItHappenReturn check this out lol
Yeah dude think I just like the look her lol if she has got body then even better. Hot body on girl is a requirement for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yeah dude think I just like the look her lol if she has got body then even better. Hot body on girl is a requirement for me
Lol PSL has ruined me bro, now I care about face more than a good body:lul:

My ex gf was legit flat as a rack and her ass was kinda weird but it wasnt rly a big deal for me cuz i liked her face.

• +1
Lol PSL has ruined me bro, now I care about face more than a good body:lul:

My ex gf was legit flat as a rack and her ass was kinda weird but it wasnt rly a big deal for me cuz i liked her face.
I'm the opposite I literally don't gaf about face and love body- gymmaxxed Becky is good for me lol
But for relationship I'd like a nice face, ONS, FWB body>face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I dislike living with other bengalis because of the amount of gossip that happens lmao.
And yeah the fear thing, it works when you're a kid. But when you get older you just stop caring, you realise you can't pray that often and you'll go to hell anyways, why not just fuck everything up with it lmao.

And yeah I do think I will eventually come clean, if I get a decent job and am fully independent and end up getting with a girl I really like (who isn't muslim), then yes I will have to be honest. They already are somewhat aware of my lack of faith, I think in all honesty they'd not care about my lack of faith if it meant I married a muslim girl. But that's not going to happen
Yea I'm the same dude, parents know I don't pray etc eventually u gotta come clean but best to wait till you have everything together like u say

• +1
Yea I'm the same dude, parents know I don't pray etc eventually u gotta come clean but best to wait till you have everything together like u say
Do u think you could ever stay with a bengali muslim girl?

• +1
Do u think you could ever stay with a bengali muslim girl?
Not a religious one, but one whose like me (drinks, modern etc) then I would only if she's wasn't a raging slut in her past

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Not a religious one, but one whose like me (drinks, modern etc) then I would only if she's wasn't a raging slut in her past
I'll be fr. Giving up drinking and like drugs is okay for me, I'd only not want to marry one if she was the sort to be clingy as fuck or would refuse to exercise because "there's guys around!" or expected me to pray and other shit.

I'd see it as +ve if I had a wife who didn't drink or do drugs, I only ever do those things because my peers are doing it. When alone I never have urge to drink or stuff

• +1
I'll be fr. Giving up drinking and like drugs is okay for me, I'd only not want to marry one if she was the sort to be clingy as fuck or would refuse to exercise because "there's guys around!" or expected me to pray and other shit.

I'd see it as +ve if I had a wife who didn't drink or do drugs, I only ever do those things because my peers are doing it. When alone I never have urge to drink or stuff
I'm the same tbh but lately after a long day been enjoying having a glass of wine ngl not getting trashed or anything.
Defo tho she's gotta enjoy taking care of herself going for hikes, has her own hobbies and girlfriends too
Like I've told u in past tho I'm never gonna look for someone they have to appear in my life while I live it

• +1
I'm the same tbh but lately after a long day been enjoying having a glass of wine ngl not getting trashed or anything.
Defo tho she's gotta enjoy taking care of herself going for hikes, has her own hobbies and girlfriends too
Like I've told u in past tho I'm never gonna look for someone they have to appear in my life while I live it
yeah same tbh, it's sad that a lot of south asian girls have 0 hobbies jfl

• +1
Most have it

You'd think the ethnics would have a better grasp of reality considering the OP but all I see is envy in their replies. She has very graceful features, and without make up is looksmatched with her 6/10 husband. No reason for her to not be in love with him.

"cheating on the side, betabuxx, religion keeping them together" = cope

This is very interesting. I'm ex-muslim and making the leap to being atheist was extremely hard so I'm reluctant to believe you about these girls being on the verge of that. Always thought people saying shit like "islam supports women" were still very religious but just coping and using mental gymnastics HARD.

TBH I don't believe you because my mum rarely wore hijab ever and still sends me quran verses over text every day, my mum does not approve of me being atheist

• +1
This is very interesting. I'm ex-muslim and making the leap to being atheist was extremely hard so I'm reluctant to believe you about these girls being on the verge of that. Always thought people saying shit like "islam supports women" were still very religious but just coping and using mental gymnastics HARD.

TBH I don't believe you because my mum rarely wore hijab ever and still sends me quran verses over text every day, my mum does not approve of me being atheist
These people you are talking about are on the verge of atheism, they aren't aware of it and aren't comfortable. The mental gymnastics acts as an emotional buffer for them. Truth is, Islam is not just a religion. It's a culture. When you throw away your religion, you kill a major part of your culture and thus part of your identity. It's why it's hard to leave and coping is easier.

• +1
These people you are talking about are on the verge of atheism, they aren't aware of it and aren't comfortable. The mental gymnastics acts as an emotional buffer for them. Truth is, Islam is not just a religion. It's a culture. When you throw away your religion, you kill a major part of your culture and thus part of your identity. It's why it's hard to leave and coping is easier.
Well, do you mean proper atheist? Like they're actually on the verge of accepting that quran is bs? I dont know any other ex-muslims IRL but like 50 muslims. The few that have sex and do drugs haven't tossed their religion either - they still believe in god/muhummad.

Well, do you mean proper atheist? Like they're actually on the verge of accepting that quran is bs? I dont know any other ex-muslims IRL but like 50 muslims. The few that have sex and do drugs haven't tossed their religion either - they still believe in god/muhummad.
Yeah I mean proper atheist. The people who are "muslim" yet act like non-believers they aren't really muslim. If I started fucking guys in the ass, but said I liked girls and not guys, does that mean I'm straight?

Look at people's actions not their words, their words are cheap. These people SAY they are muslim because it is a lie to themselves, it makes them still feel like they haven't lost their identity.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Ananya Panday is North Indid phenotype, could've chosen Aishwarya Rai -
View attachment 1498172
Looks Italian/Greek/mixed Brazilian
While Ananya Panday is like the lighter North Indian girls.
Shes a stunner my ideal pheno on a woman, shame it's rare where I'm from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081