Does this genetic waste curry aspie dumbass loser seriously think he's goodlooking? GTFIH

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
20191220_204113-jpg.198685

Look at this utter subhuman native curryland rotter. He posts his face nonstop like an aspie unironically thinking he's good looking. He is the most subhuman loser on this site. @Titbot mogs him to the ganja river and back.

1. Aspie abused puppy depression no respect eye area

2. Ross dress for less $10 made in India outfit

3. Dirty unkempt dandruff flaked hair

4. Disgusting skin

5. Aspie selfies while eating goat curry on the toilet in his pathetic kitchen since he doesnt have enough rupees to afford a separate kitchen

Looking at his retarded pics make me gag, what an utter subhuman, dont forget his curryland odor and accent, over for him. I implore everyone to block this 10iq loser so he can rope in peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, ElliotRodgerJr, Elias and 12 others
keep crying for pex
The pic in OP is lens distorted
He looks unique and aesthetic in some pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Averagecel, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Dude he lives in your head rent free

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Dogs
Shit thread.

Please kill yourself.

NOW!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
damn that septum

@Pex1992 mogs the shit out of you, Jaspie faggot

I would trade him for you, faggot

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Mateusz74, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
@Pex1992 mogs the shit out of you, Jaspie faggot

I would trade him for you, faggot
Jasper (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Jasper
Gender male
Origin
Word/name Persian[1]
Meaning Treasurer[1]
Other names
Related names Caspar, Gasparo, Jesper, Kacper
Jasper is a masculine given name commonly believed to be of Persian origin, meaning "Treasurer".[1][2] The etymology of the given name Jasper (of Persian origin) is believed to be unrelated to that of the gemstone Jasper (of Semitic origin).[1]

REMINDER I HAVE THE NAME OF A PERSIAN PRINCE WHILE YOU ARE NAMED MAHMOUD YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN LOSER

KEEP STALKING MY THREADS LIKE A LOST DOG CRAVING THE ATTENTION FROM YOUR MASTER

YOU ABUSED MASOCHIST LOSER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
At least tag him you subhuman
@Pex1992

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
At least tag him you subhuman
@Pex1992
I didnt even know that was him, i just saw his face and felt instant disgust. 0 respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Jasper (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Jasper
Gender male
Origin
Word/name Persian[1]
Meaning Treasurer[1]
Other names
Related names Caspar, Gasparo, Jesper, Kacper
Jasper is a masculine given name commonly believed to be of Persian origin, meaning "Treasurer".[1][2] The etymology of the given name Jasper (of Persian origin) is believed to be unrelated to that of the gemstone Jasper (of Semitic origin).[1]

REMINDER I HAVE THE NAME OF A PERSIAN PRINCE WHILE YOU ARE NAMED MAHMOUD YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN LOSER

KEEP STALKING MY THREADS LIKE A LOST DOG CRAVING THE ATTENTION FROM YOUR MASTER

YOU ABUSED MASOCHIST LOSER
Keep googling things for me you utter subhuman

You bring shame to all Pakistanis, you faggot

@Pex1992 Bhai ignore this faggot. I like you bro, don't think Pakistanis hate you. If I could I'd have traded this half breed faggot to India in exchange for you

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3526
Looks like utter subhuman truecel :feelswhat: Doesnt matter if you mog him, because it's not hard to mog a shitskin, they are the lowest of human races even worse than gooks.

Over for him in any other country than India. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2506

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2506
Looks like utter subhuman truecel :feelswhat: Doesnt matter if you mog him, because it's not hard to mog a shitskin, they are the lowest of human races even worse than gooks.

Over for him in any other country than India. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Imagine being polack subhuman and crying for ethnics
all polish whores get impreganated by chadlite pakistani and indians
Even subhuman dindu currycel fuck polish cunts coz they are cheapest prostitutes in uk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2506 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine being polack subhuman and crying for ethnics
all polish whores get impreganated by chadlite pakistani and indians
Even subhuman dindu currycel fuck polish cunts coz they are cheapest prostitutes in uk
Shitskin hindu dindu cope. This website is full of mad curries JFL and they all cry for the racepill.

So are you implying that curries in UK must massively fuck prostitutes because that's the only way they can get sex? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Shitskin hindu dindu cope. This website is full of mad curries JFL and they all cry for the racepill.

So are you implying that curries in UK must massively fuck prostitutes because that's the only way they can get sex? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Over

Polak Plumber cope
Sex Tourism Poland
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
polak subhumans are getting cucked on GiGa levels
Even cuck tier dindu fellas swim in polak pussy
main-qimg-482c9f5f675b21f7c7d99720fb6b625e.webp
15665510_114548975708811_5020591126651106486_n-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Polak Plumber cope
Sex Tourism Poland
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
polak subhumans are getting cucked on GiGa levels
Even cuck tier dindu fellas swim in polak pussy
main-qimg-482c9f5f675b21f7c7d99720fb6b625e.webp
15665510_114548975708811_5020591126651106486_n-1.jpg

Why do I care about polak pussy man? I am KHHTCV, it's no business of mine even if it were to be true, but truth is that shitskin Mumbai sewer dwellers cant cuck anybody because of the racepill.

Why do I care about polak pussy man? I am KHHTCV, it's no business of mine even if it were to be true, but truth is that shitskin Mumbai sewer dwellers cant cuck anybody because of the racepill.
holy fuck @ this coping subhuman jfl @ pathetic shitskin slavic polak giving up

HE LIVES IN YOUR RECESSED HEAD RENT FREE SON

holy fuck @ this coping subhuman jfl @ pathetic shitskin slavic polak giving up
I wouldnt care if polak women were raped massively by Muslims. None of them shown me a little bit of love or affection, so what business is this of mine then.

I wouldnt care if polak women were raped massively by Muslims. None of them shown me a little bit of love or affection, so what business is this of mine then.
I dont blame you
being a cuck is in your genes afterall :feelskek: :feelskek:

I dont blame you
being a cuck is in your genes afterall :feelskek: :feelskek:
How is this a cuck if they are not my gf you low IQ pajeet

How is this a cuck if they are not my gf you low IQ pajeet
Never call me pajeet again, shitskin slavic polak cuck
I am indo european dark traid slayer and mog your whole race

You are a Pajeet Mumbai sewer dwelling shitskin subhuman with no SMV outside India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3526
You are a Pajeet Mumbai sewer dwelling shitskin subhuman with no SMV outside India
you are kissless hugless virgin
I am not even indian u stupid dumb sea level IQ slavic rat

you are kissless hugless virgin
I am not even indian u stupid dumb sea level IQ slavic rat
you are both my loyal dogs barking in my thread never forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2426 and DarknLost
The chad @Pex1992 aka Hrithik Pex vs the Virgin @5foot8Paki

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
this is my thread now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pex1992 and Petsmart
Oh god ...this man is crazy as fuck hahahaha i didnt know that i am so popular witb the subhuman community that they need to discuss things about me
the reason that u have to make this thread to make me feel low and abuse me leads to only one reason i have tormented u very hard scumbagg that u need to make threads abusing ne and bitching about me but u had hit ur own leg with an axe hahaha where all the comments are in my favour and most of them are hitting at you ...and u feel so inferior to me that u had to use my pathetic funny picture which i posted just to have some on this site says the lot about u how fucking jealous retarded son of a whore u anytime u meet me in real i will beat you so badly thay ur low iq brain and ur ass would blow out to abuse any one in the near future
...ur father would be ashamed of you when he sees u everytime thinking y didnt he sleep early that night lol
And for u this is me mogging u to deep down the core of andromeda galaxy

Attachments

• 20191213_151859.jpg
    20191213_151859.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20191221_121006-1.jpg
    20191221_121006-1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191213_154158.jpg
    20191213_154158.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191218_205131-1.jpg
    20191218_205131-1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20191215_150527-1-1.jpg
    20191215_150527-1-1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191218_205050-1.jpg
    20191218_205050-1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191213_163043.jpg
    20191213_163043.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191218_180359.jpg
    20191218_180359.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20191213_163029.jpg
    20191213_163029.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 186692-6ed342269b12be988c29729deca28744.jpg
    186692-6ed342269b12be988c29729deca28744.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zoneator, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
Oh god ...this man is crazy as fuck hahahaha i didnt know that i am so popular witb the subhuman community that they need to discuss things about me
the reason that u have to make this thread to make me feel low and abuse me leads to only one reason i have tormented u very hard scumbagg that u need to make threads abusing ne and bitching about me but u had hit ur own leg with an axe hahaha where all the comments are in my favour and most of them are hitting at you ...and u feel so inferior to me that u had to use my pathetic funny picture which i posted just to have some on this site says the lot about u how fucking jealous retarded son of a whore u anytime u meet me in real i will beat you so badly thay ur low iq brain and ur ass would blow out to abuse any one in the near future
...ur father would be ashamed of you when he sees u everytime thinking y didnt he sleep early that night lol
I caged so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
>arab rape baby paki
>calls himself indo-european
JFL

Son, what does the "indo" part of 'indo-european' signify? Oh yeah, INDIAN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
yes bhai tell em!!!
ur one of the funniest people on the forum
i feel honored bhai tysm
>arab rape baby paki
>calls himself indo-european
JFL

Son, what does the "indo" part of 'indo-european' signify? Oh yeah, INDIAN.
retard spotted, indo stands for indus which is derived from sindh aka the pakistani province

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3526
  • JFL
retard spotted, indo stands for indus which is derived from sindh aka the pakistani province
There was no pakipooland before 1947. Your meme country has literally no history of its own.

JFL @ pakis claiming Indus Valley Civilization as theirs when it predates Islam by 1000 years.

KEEP CRYING FOR HINDUS YOU RECESSED GOATFUCKER
Islam literally didn't exist back then you pedofile worshipping goatfucker

• +1
There was no pakipooland before 1947. Your meme country has literally no history of its own.

JFL @ pakis claiming Indus Valley Civilization as theirs when it predates Islam by 1000 years.

KEEP CRYING FOR HINDUS YOU RECESSED GOATFUCKER

Islam literally didn't exist back then you pedofile worshipping goatfucker
Never said Pakistan existed pre-1947, retard. I told you why it's called Indo. Typical street shitter level iq.

Also the Indus valley civilization encompasses all of Pakistan whereas a tiny bit of India. You are so mad that we were the first civilization while you lived in mud houses hahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and FatJattMofo
not a single word + jfl

He mogs tibot tbh

Look at this utter subhuman native curryland rotter. He posts his face nonstop like an aspie unironically thinking he's good looking. He is the most subhuman loser on this site. @Titbot mogs him to the ganja river and back.

4. Disgusting skin

5. Aspie selfies while eating goat curry on the toilet in his pathetic kitchen since he doesnt have enough rupees to afford a separate kitchen

Looking at his retarded pics make me gag, what an utter subhuman, dont forget his curryland odor and accent, over for him. I implore everyone to block this 10iq loser so he can rope in peace.
Is that Foxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Never said Pakistan existed pre-1947, retard. I told you why it's called Indo. Typical street shitter level iq.

Also the Indus valley civilization encompasses all of Pakistan whereas a tiny bit of India. You are so mad that we were the first civilization while you lived in mud houses hahahah
not even the same people. countless migrations happened

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

4. Disgusting skin

An intense roasting

• +1
Eeq

• JFL
well of course. but people moved to india.
what is now india was never one country. it was always various kingdoms. it wasnt until 1947 that india came to be, prior to that there was no such thing. same goes for pakistan.