does this girl like me or not ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I was at school lihke always everyday walking past B block and i find this foid hot asf so i make plans to try to get in the path so one day i brought cards with me from home. She has a group there where they hang around and go play volleyball usually. I initiated the group by asking this guy named loius if he wanted to play cards. He accepted and slwoly throughout the morning the others in the group came and finally the foid i was looking for came. we were playing thriteen the card game and she played and her friends in the gc played too. I did this every morning and she finally said bye to me on the 3rd day after them knowing i would be there now every morning just to play with them. As usual my friends kept walking by and making it obvious that they were fucking spying like i kid you not they were making it so obvious jesus wouldve been seen flying across europe. Remember The only times i play with her and her group is in the morning because at recess and lunch they play volleyball and i really dont want to join them because its fucking off putting for a random person in your grade to join your group just like that. One day in the morning she decided not to play because her friends in the group already took the 3 spots to play and so what she did was saw how shitty and bad my hand holding skills were and other stuff she decided to help me and our hands physically touched together a little because shes helping me organize and also shes pretty close to me. She also initiated a high five and very nice to me when i won from her help. She also once complemented on how dirty my bag was inside and sarcastic insults. She was taken at the time though but i still kept trying to fuck this girl because she is legit stacy tier. During the time when she helped me with the cards one of the boys in her group who she is very close with and friends with just looks at me and her in absolute pain. I can just see my pfloverial vision seem him just dying inside looking at us two. After 1 week she was walking with 2 members of her group the one whose soul died and the other is just random and as they are walking around the school block E block i pretended as if i was walking there way and eating my sandwhich and she just said "Hi (my name)" and i said hi back but in a tone where you dont want anything to do with them even tho i do but i have 8 mental disorders so ye and so fast foward 2 days later i decided to ask her on ig if she wanted to play cards with me at recess or lunch the next day and she said "sure" and i was fucking happy but she only agreeded if it wasnt raining because like i said she always plays and hangs out in the volleyball area at recess and lunch and so the next day i was praying it was gonna rain and it did but she never came to the spot i asked if i was available or not, One day later i went on IG and told her i liked her and that i knew she had a bf and she didnt know how to explain and then the next day from that day on it was so intense and awkward everytime she walked past me or her and her male simp slave was walking past me. One day i had enough and when she walked past me i shouted "Hey brenda!" She stopped in her foottrack and looked like a deer in the headlights and then she said "hey...." in a tone where you see your teacher at the store and he says hi to you. after that i wasnt sure if she ever liked me

can you guys tell me if this is good chance she liked me or not ?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
there is something called paragraph dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Prince88, Growth Plate and 10 others
also she wants your d

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
WAIT RLLY OMG I KNEW I WAS A ASIAN MOGGER FACIALLY AMONG MY ASIAN PEERS FUCKING KPOPMAXXED BITCHES GETTING MOGGED BY ME LOLOLOLOL
also she wants your d

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
If she has a bf, you moove on. You need to respect people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17525, chawaje and 2 others
wish i could write my college essays like you do

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
If she has a bf, you moove on. You need to respect people.
true true but she was acting sus asf with the guys soul who died when he saw her that energised with me like they touch each other a lot and her bf doesnt even be with her in school only outside when its private because my school is toxic asf and realtionships is basically status gain only tbh and btw they broke up 3 weeks later for a reason idk but after that the guys soul who died started being more touchy touchy fucky fucky with the foid i like i shouldve mogged his chink eyes with my jomon mogger eyes bruh.

not a single word

Not one word you mongol

I was at school lihke always everyday walking past B block and i find this foid hot asf so i make plans to try to get in the path so one day i brought cards with me from home. She has a group there where they hang around and go play volleyball usually. I initiated the group by asking this guy named loius if he wanted to play cards. He accepted and slwoly throughout the morning the others in the group came and finally the foid i was looking for came. we were playing thriteen the card game and she played and her friends in the gc played too. I did this every morning and she finally said bye to me on the 3rd day after them knowing i would be there now every morning just to play with them. As usual my friends kept walking by and making it obvious that they were fucking spying like i kid you not they were making it so obvious jesus wouldve been seen flying across europe. Remember The only times i play with her and her group is in the morning because at recess and lunch they play volleyball and i really dont want to join them because its fucking off putting for a random person in your grade to join your group just like that. One day in the morning she decided not to play because her friends in the group already took the 3 spots to play and so what she did was saw how shitty and bad my hand holding skills were and other stuff she decided to help me and our hands physically touched together a little because shes helping me organize and also shes pretty close to me. She also initiated a high five and very nice to me when i won from her help. She also once complemented on how dirty my bag was inside and sarcastic insults. She was taken at the time though but i still kept trying to fuck this girl because she is legit stacy tier. During the time when she helped me with the cards one of the boys in her group who she is very close with and friends with just looks at me and her in absolute pain. I can just see my pfloverial vision seem him just dying inside looking at us two. After 1 week she was walking with 2 members of her group the one whose soul died and the other is just random and as they are walking around the school block E block i pretended as if i was walking there way and eating my sandwhich and she just said "Hi (my name)" and i said hi back but in a tone where you dont want anything to do with them even tho i do but i have 8 mental disorders so ye and so fast foward 2 days later i decided to ask her on ig if she wanted to play cards with me at recess or lunch the next day and she said "sure" and i was fucking happy but she only agreeded if it wasnt raining because like i said she always plays and hangs out in the volleyball area at recess and lunch and so the next day i was praying it was gonna rain and it did but she never came to the spot i asked if i was available or not, One day later i went on IG and told her i liked her and that i knew she had a bf and she didnt know how to explain and then the next day from that day on it was so intense and awkward everytime she walked past me or her and her male simp slave was walking past me. One day i had enough and when she walked past me i shouted "Hey brenda!" She stopped in her foottrack and looked like a deer in the headlights and then she said "hey...." in a tone where you see your teacher at the store and he says hi to you. after that i wasnt sure if she ever liked me

This user is definitely a girl lmao. Stop the larp faggot

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Read three sentences. You are either autistic or 12 years old.

RECESS
How old are you

Chill bro:feelskek:

Paragraphs bro please

tl dr learn to do it bitch

why would you play cards w them wdf is this 1788