Does this happen to you?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Imagine; you are having a random conversation with someone, and for example you are talking about football. You start mentioning statistics, championships, games, et cetera.

So you mention that the Patriots won 2 back-to-back superbowls (fact it happened in 2004-2005 irl) but you say erroneously that they won them in 2002-2003, and the person you are talking to reacts saying "wow, they won them earlier than I remember". Then the conversation continues, everyone forgets about that minuscule and pointless fact, and then goes home.

But when you're home, you realize that the dates you said were wrong, and that they had won them in 2004-2005. How do you feel? Because in my case, I almost always feel the urge to go and correct my mistake to such person (probably out of fear that they believe you have no knowledge on such topic you are a fan of), which is impossible and would look weird so I don't do it.

Does this happen to you? How do you react?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and AscendenceImminent
I fuck ur mom, jk, yeah, thats indeed a High T + Low Inhib + NT + friendly trait. If that happens, you = god

• Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
yeah i feel weird if i tell someone the wrong stuff like that but i realized they don’t care and if you bring it up after the conversation happened, they genuinely don’t really care.

i don’t do anything, when i was younger i would correct like a day after it happened or something and it was awkward/weird every time i did it so i stopped

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3073
yeah i feel weird if i tell someone the wrong stuff like that but i realized they don’t care and if you bring it up after the conversation happened, they genuinely don’t really care.

i don’t do anything, when i was younger i would correct like a day after it happened or something and it was awkward/weird every time i did it so i stopped
Yeah, I always cope by considering that they surely forgot everything we chit chatted about tbh. I still have that weird feeling of something not being right. Why do you think normies never give a fuck about those little things?
If somebody came to correct something they told to me a while back, I would probably care about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
But when you're home, you realize that the dates you said were wrong, and that they had won them in 2004-2005. How do you feel? Because in my case, I almost always feel the urge to go and correct my mistake to such person (probably out of fear that they believe you have no knowledge on such topic you are a fan of), which is impossible and would look weird so I don't do it.
I have the same urge. But I keep my autism in check.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Who gives a fuck about that shit?! wtf

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RichardSpencel
giphy.gif

dn rd

Yeah, I always cope by considering that they surely forgot everything we chit chatted about tbh. I still have that weird feeling of something not being right. Why do you think normies never give a fuck about those little things?
If somebody came to correct something they told to me a while back, I would probably care about it.
i mean it’s not really relevant tbh so it doesn’t matter. if someone did that to me i’d be like “oh okay”. people only care if it’s in context or relative to the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
i mean it’s not really relevant tbh so it doesn’t matter. if someone did that to me i’d be like “oh okay”. people only care if it’s in context or relative to the conversation.
People don't give a fuck about shit, they just live the moment and then they forget. What a bunch of faggots

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2846
Wow, they won them earlier thab i remember

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i legit cannot sleep if i don’t correct my mistakes

Low T if you Care what other people think and fear their opinion on you.