Does this model look like he has lip fillers?

Does this model look like he has lip fillers?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
@Deepmaxer @ArcticStorm
1682431098723-png.2168146

Imagine using fucking over filler at young age. Its over for this generation.
Yeah it is possible. His lips look like its scarring and top lip bigger due to over filling.

White TikTok prettyboy trait: turning into a baboon's asshole and cherrypicking some non-white features you deem "good" because you want to look multiracial so bad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, icedancer, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
@TsarTsar444 @User49 @Dr. Bruh @Zeruel @BongMog @HalfGypsyMogger @Corleone @Gioscottii @Shieda_Kayn @Jungcuck @Hoso @ambiguous @confirmedtrucel @the BULL @Ekil73_YT @teethiseverything @It'snotover @apemaxxed @Yuya Moggershima @Rimaxtis @VenatorLuparius @PrinceLuenLeoncur @confirmedtrucel @prettyboyy @thickdickdaddy27 @JL~ @stunna @BongMog @STAMPEDE @ceo @jflsnowdzz @vorman @Ja-Ja Gabori

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Probably not fillers but volufiline/hyaluronic gel maybe idk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Xangsane
Honestly, in some photos he looks like he has lip fillers because it looks weird and not natural, shiny and shit. But in other photo it looks like he s natural but idk what to say, I d say he had something done or shit like that because it looks weird, what are your thoughts? @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
the most unfunny cringe meme from this bot. you obviously know nothing about plastic surgery or fillers when you keep spamming this autistic shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Allornothing, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
@prettyboyy :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 17595
The upper lip tip looks suspicious, its a classic sign of some work done

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Xangsane and jflsnowdzz
They look normal on second pic

Honestly, in some photos he looks like he has lip fillers because it looks weird and not natural, shiny and shit. But in other photo it looks like he s natural but idk what to say, I d say he had something done or shit like that because it looks weird, what are your thoughts? @Xangsane
The other two pics are modelling shoots.
The first one is a raw video.
The top lip looks suspicious, secondly it looks out of place on his very lily-white pheno.

Yes he got lip fillers at 14

• +1
definitely

• +1
lip fillers are so common now even kids in my class are getting them and it looks uncanny af irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
lip fillers are so common now even kids in my class are getting them and it looks uncanny af irl
Not just foids, but prettyboys too.
I believe in his particular case:
Photographers and fashion designers' money. You don't know how down bad that particular industry is.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
The top lip looks suspicious, secondly it looks out of place on his very lily-white pheno.
Most balkan guys have at least some lip thickness, very thin lips is something i haven't even seen here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Xangsane
Most balkan guys have at least some lip thickness, very thin lips is something i haven't even seen here
He's a lily-white Anglo-Australian.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
He's a lily-white Anglo-Australian.
Never seen an anglo with lips like that, talking about all the tourists i saw here from England, all had thin lips

• +1
Never seen an anglo with lips like that, talking about all the tourists i saw here from England, all had thin lips
That's why I'm saying he's had work done.
Copers who say muh "white northern Europeans have full lips naturally" BTFO

That's why I'm saying he's had work done.
Copers who say muh "white northern Europeans have full lips naturally" BTFO
Yeah but alot of arabs have thin lips as well, like this Egyptian in the video, even Pierce Morgan has thicker lips jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel and Xangsane
Yeah but alot of arabs have thin lips as well, like this Egyptian in the video, even Pierce Morgan has thicker lips jfl

My fuller lips come from black admixture (both sides).

I have very full lips, please don't let fillers be a new trend. These cucks can just dissolve them once they don't want full lips anymore meanwhile I have to fix my black tier bimaxillary protrusion and get the braces off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
I have very full lips, please don't let fillers be a new trend. These cucks can just dissolve them once they don't want full lips anymore meanwhile I have to fix my black tier bimaxillary protrusion and get the braces off.
When the prettyboy trend is over they're all gonna dissolve those fillers.

• WTF
Reactions: Magnum Opus
First pic is debatable, the other one looks natural to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
Btw he looks so boneless without frauded selfies and videos. Like loses 1psl point.

• +1
Unless my parents are secretly injecting filler into my lips while I sleep, whites can have thick lips too. Result of race mixing.

Unless my parents are secretly injecting filler into my lips while I sleep, whites can have thick lips too. Result of race mixing.
Do you think hooked noses and wide noses are white traits?

I don't know, I don't stare at mens lips

I would guess yes, but I’m not sure.

• +1
@TsarTsar444 @User49 @Dr. Bruh @Zeruel @BongMog @HalfGypsyMogger @Corleone @Gioscottii @Shieda_Kayn @Jungcuck @Hoso @ambiguous @confirmedtrucel @the BULL @Ekil73_YT @teethiseverything @It'snotover @apemaxxed @Yuya Moggershima @Rimaxtis @VenatorLuparius @PrinceLuenLeoncur @confirmedtrucel @prettyboyy @thickdickdaddy27 @JL~ @stunna @BongMog @STAMPEDE @ceo @jflsnowdzz @vorman @Ja-Ja Gabori

D11E3B15 0426 4825 A120 75D8B763500E

Definitely not. You can always tell by the outline of the lips. His are natural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Bro models do... go on modelling agencies and look
Key word: models
They get fillers but very expensive and subtle ones so they look natural. They have access to the best doctors that do stuff like this for them

They get fillers but very expensive and subtle ones so they look natural. They have access to the best doctors that do stuff like this for them
Cope. Look at young Sean O'Pry for example, always had thick full lips

• JFL