Does this model look like he has lip fillers?

Does this model look like he has lip fillers?

• Total voters
He’s a mogger regardless

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Deepmaxer @ArcticStorm
1682431098723-png.2168146
View attachment 2204735View attachment 2204736

White TikTok prettyboy trait: turning into a baboon's asshole and cherrypicking some non-white features you deem "good" because you want to look multiracial so bad
@icedancer

• JFL
Reactions: icedancer
whites stealing poc features to look better once again jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
whites stealing poc features to look better once again jfl
Exactly. Notice they're always the good features. Do they look like injections?

forreal they would never want our noses or anything else thry don't want to steal

Definitely don't look natural I'd say yea

• +1
forreal they would never want our noses or anything else thry don't want to steal

Definitely don't look natural I'd say yea
They want lips, lashes, brows, tan, hair. They don't want dark skin, hook nose, wide nose, flat nose, monolids, etc.
It pisses me off when people say I look like a white boy with hair, brows, tan and lips.

• +1
Reactions: icedancer
They want lips, lashes, brows, tan, hair. They don't want dark skin, hook nose, wide nose, flat nose, monolids, etc.
It pisses me off when people say I look like a white boy with hair, brows, tan and lips.

LITERALLY THE WHITE BOYS LOOK LIKE US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

• +1
LITERALLY THE WHITE BOYS LOOK LIKE US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
ALL THANKS TO TREATMENTS
the insane amounts of copium coming off from these posts :feelskek: as if white people aren't the most diverse looking race with a mixture of different looking features, unreal cope. it also depends on what your definition of "white is" because that's a complicated subject in itself

the insane amounts of copium coming off from these posts :feelskek: as if white people aren't the most diverse looking race with a mixture of different looking features, unreal cope. it also depends on what your definition of "white is" because that's a complicated subject in itself
The guy in your avi looks like he injected insane amounts of silicone into his lips

Holy shit why do white prettyboys do this all the time

The guy in your avi looks like he injected insane amounts of silicone into his lips