Does this real-life example count as JBWmaxxing/hypergamy?

Is this hypergamy?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My neighbour wants to get married to his girlfriend very soon. Here are their stats:

HimHer
Height6'35'2
Age2527
Education levelMaster's (completed)PhD (final year)
EthnicityWhite (English)Asian (Chinese)
Looks levelPSL 5.5PSL 4
Body typeOttermode, visible absSlender with big breasts
HairNW1, dark blond, standard short cut, no facial hairShort black bob

I talk to him sometimes and he's more in love with her than the other way around. She was a virgin before meeting him and since they met 3 years ago; they are inseparable. They are also both in STEM.

Would this be an example of a hypergamous relationship or do the two factors (him being better looking and she having higher status through a job and being from an upper-middle-class family from Hong Kong) cancel out?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Lmao and 2 others
shes a pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gogger, Elvisandreaa and 16 others
Bear in mind she's a foreign national with a Hong Kong passport but has lived here since she was 18

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15180 and 3 others
JBWmaxxing be like
Attachments 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger, EverythingMattersCel, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 15180 and 3 others
bro

send me the pic of chad that u said looked like a jbwmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: ropemax and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15180 and 1 other person
bro

send me the pic of chad that u said looked like a jbwmaxxer
Facially he looks like this guy. Same phenotype, similar haircut and features.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A virgin with big tits? Larp she definitely had some kpop cock before she settled with the white guy.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Biiyo03
can u send the unmorphed one
?
Not morphed but he looks eerily similar to him. It's only the picture quality that was heavily sharpened with Remini.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Why is this not hypergamy?

It's not the same as being in your 20s though

You'd be surprised by how many fobby Asian girls are virgins.
It's cope, jfl if you believe it you're quite bluepilled

• JFL
Why is this not hypergamy?

It's not the same as being in your 20s though

You'd be surprised by how many fobby Asian girls are virgins.
She has higher status i will assume she will earn more. And she has top tier body and she is virgin

• +1
idk why you're still protecting her
are you... her?
JFL no
He's my friend I knew for a long time. She sometimes comes over to visit as we live in Surrey and her Uni campus is in London - I only spoke to her like 5 times in person

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL no
He's my friend I knew for a long time. She sometimes comes over to visit - I only spoke to her like 5 times in person
did she try to groom you?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Yes

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency and Xangsane
She has higher status i will assume she will earn more. And she has top tier body and she is virgin
I thought male ricecel/currycel stemcels don't have very high status for example

It's cope, jfl if you believe it you're quite bluepilled
She's quite businesslike and blunt when she talks but my friend says she's kind and caring towards him and gets him a lot of things, cooks meals, etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
I thought male ricecel/currycel stemcels don't have very high status for example
If you have a phd you have very easy time getting job and can earn alot so its high status

• +1
nah

jbw theory would have to be either a white male going to an non white country and the female want the male for being white

• +1
looks like she did and it worked
So in what way is this relationship hypergamous to her benefit?

If you have a phd you have very easy time getting job and can earn alot so its high status
I wonder why many people here think she's hypergamous if she is the one with the higher status....

Why would this count as hypergamy/JBWmaxxing?

:ogre: no
JBW only counts to me if the guy is average or ugly and manages to get some above looking foid to me.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksDeficiency and 1 other person
So even though she is from an upper-middle class family with a STEM PhD you'd still consider that JBWmaxxing?
the more degrees you get after a bachelors the more subhman you are btw

means you cant get shit after your bachelors

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo and Xangsane
So in what way is this relationship hypergamous to her benefit?

I wonder why many people here think she's hypergamous if she is the one with the higher status....
chink whore enjoying chaddish genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
nah

jbw theory would have to be either a white male going to an non white country and the female want the male for being white
Do you think she wants him for being white, or in this case, he most likely wanted to be in a relationship with her first?

She's quite businesslike and blunt when she talks but my friend says she's kind and caring towards him and gets him a lot of things, cooks meals, etc
Again it's bluepill cope if you believe she's a virgin. And obviously most women in a relationship are nice and caring towards their partner.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
JBW only counts to me if the guy is average or ugly and manages to get some above looking foid to me.
But how does this still count as hypergamy?

Do you think she wants him for being white, or in this case, he most likely wanted to be in a relationship with her first?
its hard to say just with observing the two

u would have to get more info but i think its one of the two

1) he approached her and she likes him. from what i know most AF from asia dont get approached

2) she open to white males

or

3) jbw theory

the more degrees you get after a bachelors the more subhman you are btw

means you cant get shit after your bachelors
You'd be surprised at the number of Asian/Indian women doing PhDs. When I was at uni, the PhD students I met who were women were mostly of those ethnicities in STEM. (I have a Bachelor's in Medicine)

cw enjoying chaddish genes
Chaddish?
Who do you think approached first?

Again it's bluepill cope if you believe she's a virgin. And obviously most women in a relationship are nice and caring towards their partner.
Do you think the man or woman initiated the relationship?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You'd be surprised at the number of Asian/Indian women doing PhDs. When I was at uni, the PhD students I met who were women were mostly of those ethnicities in STEM. (I have a Bachelor's in Medicine)

Chaddish?

jfl r u a doctor

yes the PhDs at my college were all subhuman

Chaddish?

he did

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
nigga who cares

sounds like two attractive successful individuals who love each other

this forum go retarded sometimes

its hard to say just with observing the two

u would have to get more info but i think its one of the two

1) he approached her and she likes him. from what i know most AF from asia dont get approached

2) she open to white males

or

3) jbw theory
I think it's most likely that he approached her. They met 3 years ago - she was 24 and he was 22. He graduated at 22 so I'm assuming he was looking for someone straight after graduating with his Master's. And I'm assuming she was already in her PhD programme. Most likely taken aback by her PhD status and the fact she has money
Plus apart from being quite businesslike she seems introverted and not that talkative towards strangers

yes cause he is better gl(5.5 vs 4 psl)
Any other factors?

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Chaddish?

Idk who did since its irrelevant :ogre:

Postgrad training at the moment.

Average PSL of a PhD student at your college? (both male and female)

Why him?

IDK why people are thinking this is a hypergamous relationship
mogs me

get a residency in the US as a IMG

UK pays subhuman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane