Does this real-life example count as JBWmaxxing/hypergamy?

Is this hypergamy?

• Total voters
bcs girls of his looks level went for psl gods
He's eerily similar-looking to this guy. Same haircut, similar facial phenos, similar pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So in what way is this relationship hypergamous to her benefit?
he seems like he's much better looking than her + he's younger than her, so she's the one that is being hypergamous and dating out of her league.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Not chad. Just chadlite.

he seems like he's much better looking than her + he's younger than her, so she's the one that is being hypergamous and dating out of her league.
And you're not factoring in money, education? He's from a poorer background (just middle class) than she is (upper-middle class immigrants)

She doesn't have that much of a fobby accent though

He looks eerily similar to this guy. Same pheno, similar features, similar colouring, similar haircut.

He's eerily similar-looking to this guy. Same haircut, similar facial phenos, similar pheno.
View attachment 1477794

She is more educated than him and will literally wealthmog him soon, JFL at the idiots saying she is hypergamous

• +1
She is more educated than him and will literally wealthmog him soon, JFL at the idiots saying she is hypergamous
I agree with this
They're not seeing anything further from the fact he's attractive, tall and white.

One IRL friend even confessed to me that he's absolutely out of his mind that he wants to get married so soon.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I agree with this
They're not seeing anything further from the fact he's attractive, tall and white.

One IRL friend even confessed to me that he's absolutely out of his mind that he wants to get married so soon.
Most of this forum are looks-obsessed kids who have never stepped outside. Truth is she could find another chad to replace him in the snap of a finger. She has a phd in a stem field and is Asian. JFL

• +1
Any white guy who prefers gooks over white women is heavily mentally ill:Comfy:

Most of this forum are looks-obsessed kids who have never stepped outside. Truth is she could find another chad to replace him in the snap of a finger. She has a phd in a stem field and is Asian. JFL
He isn't chad :lul: and I think under normal circumstances she should be considered very lucky to land herself a guy who looks like the type the typical average white girl would swipe right on Tinder.

Would you count this as betabuxx?

doesn't matter since she's
he probably mogs her by 5 points
Nah. Just 1.5 PSL points.

He isn't chad :lul: and I think under normal circumstances she should be considered very lucky to land herself a guy who looks like the type the typical average white girl would swipe right on Tinder.

Would you count this as betabuxx?

Nah. Just 1.5 PSL points.
She mogs him in terms of value. She can get with a better man, he can't get with a better woman. And that's simply due to stauts/education levels. Therefore he is the one being hypergamous/in the inferior position

• +1
Not chad. Just chadlite.

And you're not factoring in money, education? He's from a poorer background (just middle class) than she is (upper-middle class immigrants)

She doesn't have that much of a fobby accent though

He looks eerily similar to this guy. Same pheno, similar features, similar colouring, similar haircut.

masters and Ph.D., middle class and upper-middle-class, doesn't seem too far from each other for me.
IDK why you acting as if he works at Mcdonald's.
+
he's younger and mogs her entire bloodline, no amount of money or degrees can buy you that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 360° and Xangsane
She mogs him in terms of value. She can get with a better man, he can't get with a better woman. And that's simply due to stauts/education levels. Therefore he is the one being hypergamous/in the inferior position
So this explains why he's so lovey-dovey with her (based on what I've seen when they were together)
When I see them out in public he'd hold hands with her, wrap his hands around her waist. When I went to his house for a visit while she was there, he'd get all touchy-feely with her, his eyes all sparkling with joy like a kid opening up a Christmas present.

She does cook nice meals though. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
masters and Ph.D., middle class and upper-middle-class, doesn't seem too far from each other for me.
+
he's younger and mogs her entire bloodline, no amount of money or degrees can buy you that.
I actually am doing a degree in a stem field so let me tell you this. A phD in a stem field will give you a much higher salary than a masters will. She will wealthmogg him and that is why she mogs.

So this explains why he's so lovey-dovey with her (based on what I've seen when they were together)
When I see them out in public he'd hold hands with her, wrap his hands around her waist. When I went to his house for a visit while she was there, he'd get all touchy-feely with her, his eyes all sparkling with joy like a kid opening up a Christmas present.

She does cook nice meals though. :ogre:
I am doing a degree in a stem field rn. Most of the users here are braindead about the reality of stem. Most jobs that pay very good need a phD, most women marry men who earn more. She has a phd, she will earn more than him thus making him hypergamous JFL.

• +1
+
I thought women loved older men?

I am doing a degree in a stem field rn. Most of the users here are braindead about the reality of stem. Most jobs that pay very good need a phD, most women marry men who earn more. She has a phd, she will earn more than him thus making him hypergamous JFL.
From what I've seen, women (even subhumans) with PhDs want a man who also has a PhD and is good-looking. I think he should consider himself very lucky. She's not subhuman and her PhD is in a good field

Would you consider him a trophy husband?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
From what I've seen, women (even subhumans) with PhDs want a man who also has a PhD and is good-looking. I think he should consider himself very lucky. She's not subhuman and her PhD is in a good field

Would you consider him a trophy husband?
Yes he is deffo a trophy husband. It's him being JBWmaxxed, and also odds are she might not like him as much when they start working and the wealth difference shows

• +1
Do you think she wants him for being white, or in this case, he most likely wanted to be in a relationship with her first?
she wants cuz he is white and good looking and she managed to pull the good looking part with her status

I actually am doing a degree in a stem field so let me tell you this. A phD in a stem field will give you a much higher salary than a masters will. She will wealthmogg him and that is why she mogs.
why are you acting like he couldn't get a Ph.D. degree in the upcoming years? and why are you acting like degrees are the only thing that determines income? and you calling me low IQ?

your a short ugly ethnic just like the girl in the op, go get your Ph.D. and show me how many 5.5 PSL younger white women will be willing to date you :lul:

Yes he is deffo a trophy husband. It's him being JBWmaxxed, and also odds are she might not like him as much when they start working and the wealth difference shows
Do you think the marriage/relationship would last?

she wants cuz he is white and good looking and she managed to pull the good looking part with her status
If she only had a Bachelor's or Master's, do you think she'd be able to get him?

why are you acting like he couldn't get a Ph.D. degree in the upcoming years? and why are you acting like degrees are the only thing that determines income? and you calling me low IQ?

your a short ugly ethnic just like the girl in the op, go get your Ph.D. and show me how many 5.5 PSL younger white women will be willing to date you :lul:
He's absolutely finished with his education and is just working for some engineering firm now. So you'd say she's with him because of his looks, despite the fact that he's more emotionally open and vulnerable with her than the other way around?
What PSL would you say he is? The guy I'm referring has an eerily similar pheno, facial features, hair, colouring. Exception is that he's 6'3 with an ottermode body and has visible abs:

Do you think the marriage/relationship would last?

If she only had a Bachelor's or Master's, do you think she'd be able to get him?

He's absolutely finished with his education and is just working for some engineering firm now. So you'd say she's with him because of his looks, despite the fact that he's more emotionally open and vulnerable with her than the other way around?
What PSL would you say he is? The guy I'm referring has an eerily similar pheno, facial features, hair, colouring. Exception is that he's 6'3 with an ottermode body and has visible abs:
View attachment 1477887
It's only going to last if he earns more than her jfl

• So Sad
So you think she would divorce him quickly after having a child?
I think after they marry and work she will divorce him because she will feel like she is being dragged down. Irrelevant about kids

• So Sad
Why is this not hypergamy?

It's not the same as being in your 20s though

You'd be surprised by how many fobby Asian girls are virgins.

exactly zero of them

I think after they marry and work she will divorce him because she will feel like she is being dragged down. Irrelevant about kids
And who do you think she'd go for after she pumps and dumps him?

• So Sad
My neighbour wants to get married to his girlfriend very soon. Here are their stats:

HimHer
Height6'35'2
Age2527
Education levelMaster's (completed)PhD (final year)
EthnicityWhite (English)Asian (Chinese)
Looks levelPSL 5.5PSL 4
Body typeOttermode, visible absSlender with big breasts
HairNW1, dark blond, standard short cut, no facial hairShort black bob

I talk to him sometimes and he's more in love with her than the other way around. She was a virgin before meeting him and since they met 3 years ago; they are inseparable. They are also both in STEM.

Would this be an example of a hypergamous relationship or do the two factors (him being better looking and she having higher status through a job and being from an upper-middle-class family from Hong Kong) cancel out?
it is a pretty balanced relationship imo. Chad is trading his looks for a high class cute virgin girl (which is much rarer than a PSL 5.5 white man). She's hypergamous in terms of looks but she makes up for it with her intelligence, status and being non promiscuous. I'd marry such a girl over an IG model Stacy any day of week. I'd want to have kids with such a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
it is a pretty balanced relationship imo. Chad is trading his looks for a high class cute virgin girl (which is much rarer than a PSL 5.5 white man). She's hypergamous in terms of looks but she makes up for it with her intelligence, status and being non promiscuous. I'd marry such a girl over an IG model Stacy any day of week. I'd want to have kids with such a woman.
I'd say the same. Many people here are blinded by the fact he mogs her in terms of attractiveness and is white.
Would they even look at each other in the following scenarios?:
  1. He has a PhD
  2. She only has a Bachelor's or Master's, he has a Master's
  3. She is looksmatched (5.5 PSL)
  4. He is 4 PSL
He looks eerily similar to this guy in almost every way possible:

I'd definitely take a girl like that over an IG Stacy. She's prim and proper by her mannerisms but seems to show her love via actions, like cooking him nice food (I was at his house when she came to visit; she was in the kitchen with her parents and bf cooking food for everyone)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
My neighbour wants to get married to his girlfriend very soon. Here are their stats:

HimHer
Height6'35'2
Age2527
Education levelMaster's (completed)PhD (final year)
EthnicityWhite (English)Asian (Chinese)
Looks levelPSL 5.5PSL 4
Body typeOttermode, visible absSlender with big breasts
HairNW1, dark blond, standard short cut, no facial hairShort black bob

I talk to him sometimes and he's more in love with her than the other way around. She was a virgin before meeting him and since they met 3 years ago; they are inseparable. They are also both in STEM.

Would this be an example of a hypergamous relationship or do the two factors (him being better looking and she having higher status through a job and being from an upper-middle-class family from Hong Kong) cancel out?

Bro the era of jbw is dead its more like just be wasp theory in 2022

• JFL
JBW only counts to me if the guy is average or ugly and manages to get some above looking foid to me.
You'd be surprised at the number of Asian/Indian women doing PhDs. When I was at uni, the PhD students I met who were women were mostly of those ethnicities in STEM. (I have a Bachelor's in Medicine)

Chaddish?
Who do you think approached first?

Do you think the man or woman initiated the relationship?
Most where I am are Africans and Indians lol

not many orientals

• +1
mogs me

get a residency in the US as a IMG

UK pays subhuman
Europe pays less. In America doing a stem job on avg salary is 100k+ but in Europe your lucky to get 70k fucking joke continent

Europe pays less. In America doing a stem job on avg salary is 100k+ but in Europe your lucky to get 70k fucking joke continent
europe is subhuman

im gonna freelance in 2-3 years and demand $1k per day because of my experience as a business founder jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
just work for Meta

theyre hiring 10k engineers in europe soon

AR/ VR mostly

i think they pay 100k but thats about it

europe is subhuman

im gonna freelance in 2-3 years and demand $1k per day because of my experience as a business founder jfl
What sector business did you find?

also I don’t blame you 1k a day is good if your an expert they sure as hell should pay you that amount so you make at least 150k minimum

Europe is a fucking joke I’m leaving this shithole I refuse to be payed 70k for a job I’d be getting 120k in America I do computers and cyber sec

just work for Meta

theyre hiring 10k engineers in europe soon

AR/ VR mostly

i think they pay 100k but thats about it
Intresting I might be interested I am a cyber security MA student and have a first class degree in computing I’ll look into it, 100k for me sounds good as I haven’t worked yet how much exp do they want for the contract as I have 0 as I am still in uni doing my MA (RIP)

Intresting I might be interested I am a cyber security MA student and have a first class degree in computing I’ll look into it, 100k for me sounds good as I haven’t worked yet how much exp do they want for the contract as I have 0 as I am still in uni doing my MA (RIP)
100k entry i think

but you need to pass algo interviews and have 1 internship + 2 solid side projects and proficient understand of at least 1 language and framework

just apply and prepare with leetcode

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
100k entry i think

but you need to pass algo interviews and have 1 internship + 2 solid side projects and proficient understand of at least 1 language and framework
I understand A but of Java but only to a sufficient degree in no expert lmfao

I’m learning Python though I’ll prob master that one by March. I won’t be applying for these jobs u til mid or late this year once I leave uni so by then I should have it all down

I have no side projects, when they ask for side projects do they mean random projects I decided to build myself. Like say I got bored and made a game using c# for instance?

Interviews and the internship don’t seem hard

europe is subhuman

I understand A but of Java but only to a sufficient degree in no expert lmfao

I’m learning Python though I’ll prob master that one by March. I won’t be applying for these jobs u til mid or late this year once I leave uni so by then I should have it all down

I have no side projects, when they ask for side projects do they mean random projects I decided to build myself. Like say I got bored and made a game using c# for instance?

Interviews and the internship don’t seem hard
Do you think this couple would last?