• Love it
Reactions: germcel
She mogs smv wise

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
girl looks like your avi

sometimes im just insecure that the girls look better then me

sometimes im just insecure that the girls look better then me
Shes cute but no my type at all idk i feel like you guys are a great couple no need to be insecure

my ex girlfriend mogged my midface and I ended up cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you mog by 1 psl

• +1
no i mean her but like i said just kidding:)
True tbh i see what you mean you should be happy most men dont experience such things how did u think she moggs you? Its clear that she dont mogg you your height alone is above average

True tbh i see what you mean you should be happy most men dont experience such things how did u think she moggs you? Its clear that she dont mogg you your height alone is above average
bro for now everything works fine for me but like i said before my hair is starting to thin and im hell afraid to lose everything with my hair...but i already talked to guys with a hairtransplant and a hairsystem and they still slay that gives me hope!

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
bro for now everything works fine for me but like i said before my hair is starting to thin and im hell afraid to lose everything with my hair...but i already talked to guys with a hairtransplant and a hairsystem and they still slay that gives me hope!
Dont worry about that Theres alot of things for hair one thing which is important is to start treatment sooner then later like minoxidil for example seems to be good and ofcourse if you got the money hairtransplant

• +1
Dont worry about that Theres alot of things for hair one thing which is important is to start treatment sooner then later like minoxidil for example seems to be good and ofcourse if you got the money hairtransplant
yeah but do you think a hairsystem would work too cause my grandpa went to NW6 wit 26 years so a hairtransplant wouldnt work for me and i already tried minoxidil and finasterid and they were both disasters...

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
yeah but do you think a hairsystem would work too cause my grandpa went to NW6 wit 26 years so a hairtransplant wouldnt work for me and i already tried minoxidil and finasterid and they were both disasters...
Yea hairsystem is probably the least complicated one

• +1
You mog, no question about it. But ofc she smv mogs due to owning a pussy.

• JFL
You mog her brutally lol

• Love it
looks like a charity case

many girls say that i have a face like a young boy but they love it. so does this mean i have a low T facial structure?

sometimes i go for low tier girls cause i have huge complexes i cant handle getting rejected so i choose girls that will nerver reject me... iknow stupid af