Does Tinder really shadowban accounts?

D

Deleted member 26212

Bronze
Like if I run one tinder experiment and then delete it and then use the same number for another one a few hours later, will it affect my results? Has this ever been tested properly?

Na it’s a cope

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, MadTwatter and Deleted member 26212
Step 1 become chad
Step 2 tinder becomes IRL
Step 3 you stop coping and delete your account here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19453
not technically a shadowban, but very low ELO score, where your profile is only shown to subhumans with high standards

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, darkking, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
not technically a shadowban, but very low ELO score, where your profile is only shown to subhumans with high standards
has this been tested though? and would it happen on only my second account on that number?

Na it’s a cope
No it’s not. But you’d have to do something that makes tinder flag u as a “spam acc”. Like failing verification. making multiple accs on same ip. sending same message under a short amount of time to multiple matches. perceived inactivity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, looksseg and Deleted member 19453
If you’re just using tinder normally on your phone there’s no reason youd be shadowbanned. Just low elo, girls don’t like your profile, so youre just ugly/don’t present your looks well

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26212
If you’re just using tinder normally on your phone there’s no reason youd be shadowbanned. Just low elo, girls don’t like your profile, so youre just ugly/don’t present your looks well
i'm talking about remaking accounts tbh for experiments. Made one over a day ago and just deleted it now. Wanna make another one in about 12 hours.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 19453
yes it does, made a thread about it

yeah it does you know if you see the same person you liked over and over it happens when i do experiments

Someone know about shadowbanning after deleting account and recreating?

Like, if do once a while its ok, and only if do frequently that will have problems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
Shadow ban is having low elo score. I don't think you have to delete and create a new account using same or different number. Just change all the photos, then you will lose the verification in the profile (if you verified it). Your profile should be appear again also in foids who swiped left on your profile because it's like a reset.
My friend did something like that but changed with photos of a chad and he got a lot of matches after doing that lol. Shadow ban is a cope.
Also, you could try doing a subscription instead, this will reset your elo i think, but if you keep same photos the result is going to be the same.

• +1
Shadow ban is having low elo score. I don't think you have to delete and create a new account using same or different number. Just change all the photos, then you will lose the verification in the profile (if you verified it). Your profile should be appear again also in foids who swiped left on your profile because it's like a reset.
My friend did something like that but changed with photos of a chad and he got a lot of matches after doing that lol. Shadow ban is a cope.
Also, you could try doing a subscription instead, this will reset your elo i think, but if you keep same photos the result is going to be the same.
Shadowban that people talk is more than just low elo score, would be basically tinder artificially putting your elo score absurdly low, because they dont want you in their platform, but at the same time, dont want to ban you for whatever reason. But honestly I dont know if it really happens. For example, people who reset a lot say that out of nowhere it not only stop working as also make them dont have any like at all

You're basically saying that changing all your photos have exactly the same effect of reseting tinder?

yes it does, made a thread about it

No, people who get 2 likes a week just have a shit Elo score like said above.
In other words they are ugly; Women are responding to their likes at an extremely low to nonexistent level.

When your Elo score is high you will be raking in 10-20 likes an hour with good pictures.

If you don't look good (meaning, top 5% of males) your Elo score will by definition slide lower and lower the more you swipe.

Here. I wrote a guide last year if you want to trick the system and raise your score as a mediocre looking man. (Will not work if you are utterly hopeless in the looks department, you need a few initial seed matches and likes to get the ball rolling)

Even easier if you get Gold/Platinum and only like back women who already liked you to have a perfect Elo score (meaning your match rate is 100%). But I don't want to pay a single cent to this bloodsucker company.

Last edited:
If you want to really fuck a lot on tinder, even if chadlite or chad, use premium or paid shit.
That account is made for women to receive validtation and men to pay.
It works good with no payments, but if you pay u will have ur dick asking for forgveness because of the amount of sluts u will find

• +1
Reactions: darkking
Shadowban that people talk is more than just low elo score, would be basically tinder artificially putting your elo score absurdly low, because they dont want you in their platform, but at the same time, dont want to ban you for whatever reason. But honestly I dont know if it really happens. For example, people who reset a lot say that out of nowhere it not only stop working as also make them dont have any like at all

You're basically saying that changing all your photos have exactly the same effect of reseting tinder?
Yeah,disabling the discovery for 1/2 days and then changing all the photos should make more than deleting the account and making a new one.
Tinder doesn't want you to leave the app, if there would be exists shadow ban it would be on scammer or bot.
With that chad photos my friend used, the only things that was not fair from tinder was that hardly shows you pretty girls who liked you (it will show subhuman first) and some matches with pretty girls are made after days, even though the girl was online when you swiped right.
They want you to make a subscription doing these kind of things. Probably they could shadow ban someone who get a lot of matches forcing him to make a subscription.
that does make sense, foids will never pay for this shit, so they will try to charge men in any possibile way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212, looksseg and Hero of the Imperium
No, people who get 2 likes a week just have a shit Elo score like said above.
In other words they are ugly; Women are responding to their likes at an extremely low to nonexistent level.

When your Elo score is high you will be raking in 10-20 likes an hour with good pictures.

If you don't look good (meaning, top 5% of males) your Elo score will by definition slide lower and lower the more you swipe.

Here. I wrote a guide last year if you want to trick the system and raise your score as a mediocre looking man. (Will not work if you are utterly hopeless in the looks department, you need a few initial seed matches and likes to get the ball rolling)

Even easier if you get Gold/Platinum and only like back women who already liked you to have a perfect Elo score (meaning your match rate is 100%). But I don't want to pay a single cent to this bloodsucker company.
that’s not about the elo
in the thread i made a new account with fresh elo using chad pics and got 3 likes in an hour which proves shadowban exist

make sure your pictures are "good". you need to be ready, more so than instagram

unironically NTness (however much you can fake) is important

girls like me irl, but because I'm non NT I've literally only used a shitty old SD pic now and then on Tinder, and rack up only a trickle of ethnics and then a few white Stacies (real non catfish), no in between

for comparison, girls on instagram stalk me back, girls with tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, 1 girl tiktoker with millions (though she's really htb unfrauded), drawing me and things like that

PS to reset your account, it's said that you need to delete and wait 3 months before making another

Last edited:
  • +1
make sure your pictures are "good". you need to be ready, more so than instagram

unironically NTness (however much you can fake) is important

girls like me irl, but because I'm non NT I've literally only used a shitty old SD pic now and then on Tinder, and rack up only a trickle of ethnics and then a few white Stacies (real non catfish), no in between

for comparison, girls on instagram stalk me back, girls with tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, 1 girl tiktoker with millions (though she's really htb unfrauded), drawing me and things like that

PS to reset your account, it's said that you need to delete and wait 3 months before making another
Need to hard deleting, or just deactivating is enough?

I would say some shadowban exists actually and it is not just elo score. Sometimes when I was going to another town I could get a lot of matches the same day, but when I was in my hometown then not so much. Also I am also not getting that many likes on a day to day basis, but recently when I deleted acc and created new one I had a lot of matches/ new likes instantly like 100 matches in 2-3 days on free acc

I would say some shadowban exists actually and it is not just elo score. Sometimes when I was going to another town I could get a lot of matches the same day, but when I was in my hometown then not so much. Also I am also not getting that many likes on a day to day basis, but recently when I deleted acc and created new one I had a lot of matches/ new likes instantly like 100 matches in 2-3 days on free acc
But this is normal, because another town you will get exposed to a lot of active girls on tinder, and this will boost your matches

In your hometown the active girls already saw your profile, liked or disliked

For me is always the same, when I go to another town I get hundreds of matches in a very few days. If you use boost even better

Shadowban exists... I made a Tinder account of a girl, got only 12 likes in the first two hours and then nothing (if you consider that men swipe nearly always right, I should have made 99+ likes in two hours, and not 12)..

If you reset and create lots of accounts, Tinder gives you a very very low ELO and so your profile is shown to few people.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and looksseg