Does topical Dutasteride go SYSTEMIC and whats all the cope about Dut having less sides?

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Nighers claiming DUT > less sides than FIN due to molecular weight but is this actually TRUE?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and doondoonwilliams
They all go systemic to some degree. You can control the degree to which it does through dosage.

They all go systemic to some degree. You can control the degree to which it does through dosage.
So would DUT have less sides?

Than fin, on a minimal dosage for it to have effect

why would you not want your dutasteride to go systemic? the more dutasteride in my bloodstream the happier I am

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you want low DHT?

I dont know enough about the mechanism of action for DUT to say, but word on the street is that DUT has less sides
Isn’t Dut just stronger fin? I thought dut would crash DHT way more. If you have above average hair genetics I don’t even think Dut is worth it unless your dad/uncles are NW5 or more. Correct me if I’m wrong

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Nighers claiming DUT > less sides than FIN due to molecular weight but is this actually TRUE?
It doesn't exist topical yet so anyone talking about it is spreading bulshit

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
It doesn't exist topical yet so anyone talking about it is spreading bulshit
You can buy some topical DUT from a couple vendors like minoxidilmax (i do not trust them) and similar shit if u care to find

Or you can crush the pill and mix it like i do with FIN (extremely cheap)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Dut has a higher dalton so in theory topical dut will go less systemic. Imo though if you get sides from 5ari's you will regardless of what dosage you take or how you use it so just take oral

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and mvp2v1