does training the malaris muscle help with under eyes

if you consistently train it like a muscle you will start to notice a little bit of aegyo sal,

but honestly it aint worth it because you will develop wrinkles around your eyes earlier than usual,

it does lift the under eye a little bit aswell

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
ok so like i saw in a thread tht the particular muscle grp which gives chico his aegyo sal is the malaris muscle grp hence i tht continous training of tht muscle could help the under eyes
link it

idk maybe. if u do squint exercises u can improve sclera show

i thought it does the opposite since a well developed malaris muscle make you look younger since tht were the sings of aging are most prominent
if you consistently train it like a muscle you will start to notice a little bit of aegyo sal,

but honestly it aint worth it because you will develop wrinkles around your eyes earlier than usual,

it does lift the under eye a little bit aswell

i thought it does the opposite since a well developed malaris muscle make you look younger since tht were the sings of aging are most prominent

makes u look younger for sure but you will have wrinkles at the sides of ur eyes so will u really look young u retard rethink what u just said to me

makes u look younger for sure but you will have wrinkles at the sides of ur eyes so will u really look young u retard rethink what u just said to me
training it is supposed to remove those wrinkles u dumbass