Does virginity raise or lower her smv

G

gclass

Iron
found out my cousins best friend is secretly virgin. its supposed to be a secret and she acts normal but some of the older guys I know who hang around them comfirm they never seen her with a nigga. little rich girl who is private and only has 7 IG followers even tho her frieds are instathots and one tik tok famous so I creeped her on my cousins phone.
when I met her she’s not that autistic but has no tits and never knew she could be a virgin but if she’s never had a man would that make my chances easier to impress if I act like I want to ltr and hype conservative shit.

pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sens and Deleted member 1617
@AtlasTH is that a ladyboy? :what:

Depends on whether or not you're Chad. Chad can take any virgin and mold her to be anything he wants her to be in bed. For the average beta though a non virgin would probably be just be frustrating.

objectively it raises her smv since shes not a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 1617
Depends on whether or not you're Chad. Chad can take any virgin and mold her to be anything he wants her to be in bed. For the average beta though a non virgin would probably be just be frustrating.
I meant a virgin. A virgin would be more frustrating for the average Brian.

She's actually decent looking, and I generally dont like noodles. Really weird that she's a virgin wtf lol. But yes virginity does raise SMV.

She's stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sens
Frustrating how? I’m not chad but decent for an ricecel. pretty ripped and tatted so gives danger feels

Frustrating how? I’m not chad but decent for an ricecel. pretty ripped and tatted so gives danger feels
Because virgins aren't so malleable for non Chads. Not so eager to please. Their inhibitions will take priority over making you feel good.

found out my cousins best friend is secretly virgin. its supposed to be a secret and she acts normal but some of the older guys I know who hang around them comfirm they never seen her with a nigga. little rich girl who is private and only has 7 IG followers even tho her frieds are instathots and one tik tok famous so I creeped her on my cousins phone.
when I met her she’s not that autistic but has no tits and never knew she could be a virgin but if she’s never had a man would that make my chances easier to impress if I act like I want to ltr and hype conservative shit.

pics
Nigga she is hot af

I rate 8 PSL.