Does voice deepening surgery even work advertised?

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron
Deep voice is a great thing to have. There are a couple different surgeries out there to deepen your voice. The most popular one is called thyroplasty and seems to be done mostly by this turkish dude who went to school at harvard. I forgot his name, but hes got before and afters on bis youtube channel and shit, but he does write on his website that you will lose power in your voice forever in exchange for depth. Now there doesnt seem to be enough information about this surgery. We dont know what the long tern effects on your voice are, we dont know how stable your voice will be, how long your voice will take to stabilize after surgery, etc. I saw this faggot who got voice deepening surgery talking and his voice would randomly spike and it sounded so fucked up, like his vocal chords were just raped and spasaming and shit. Does anyone know anything about this surgery?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Deep voice is a great thing to have. There are a couple different surgeries out there to deepen your voice. The most popular one is called thyroplasty and seems to be done mostly by this turkish dude who went to school at harvard. I forgot his name, but hes got before and afters on bis youtube channel and shit, but he does write on his website that you will lose power in your voice forever in exchange for depth. Now there doesnt seem to be enough information about this surgery. We dont know what the long tern effects on your voice are, we dont know how stable your voice will be, how long your voice will take to stabilize after surgery, etc. I saw this faggot who got voice deepening surgery talking and his voice would randomly spike and it sounded so fucked up, like his vocal chords were just raped and spasaming and shit. Does anyone know anything about this surgery?
I think you better try primal screaming etc before even thinking about this niche surgery

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33