VOICEMAXXING GUIDE GTFIH

would likely find a lot of good shit by writing "trans voice practice reddit" on google
Already did but save yourself time and just check out the Ama Rose videos, I combed Reddit and didn't really find anything new

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
no face for your height

Face on law oo hiljaa

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and northern mogger
It sounds dumb but hydrate before you do any voice shit, like actually chug water, drink a shit ton and wait 3-4 hours your voice will be improved/ready to train

I had a lot of moments where I thought I went backwards but then I drank water, waited, and was back to normal

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and northern mogger
If anyone finds new voice shit PING or DM me I'm going full autist on this

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and LooksThinker
It sounds dumb but hydrate before you do any voice shit, like actually chug water, drink a shit ton and wait 3-4 hours your voice will be improved/ready to train

I had a lot of moments where I thought I went backwards but then I drank water, waited, and was back to normal
my voice has become a bit deeper after doing some of the shit in the guide I made, but it took like a week for the effects to come, why is this?

@LooksThinker ole ilone et tääl tehää kunno ohjelankoja sun puolesta saatanan saamaton apina

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
@LooksThinker ole ilone et tääl tehää kunno ohjelankoja sun puolesta saatanan saamaton apina
Oo hiljaa mä on oikean naaman maxaamisen pioneeri toisinku sä ja sun mongolii hyräily langat

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and northern mogger
Oo hiljaa mä on oikean naaman maxaamisen pioneeri toisinku sä ja sun mongolii hyräily langat
mitä uutta tai hyödyllistä sä oot tehny tänne? tääkin lanka moggaa sun jokasen threadin

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
vitut sä mikään pioneeri ole homo vaan oot

No onkos pojulla tarkeeks low inhib näyttää ittensä? Et oo ilma oikeita rateja muu ku fat truecel
@edgemaxx @Squirtle @socialcel @PseduoAryan give this barking dog my rating

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and LooksThinker
@LooksThinker mogs bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, northern mogger and LooksThinker
my voice has become a bit deeper after doing some of the shit in the guide I made, but it took like a week for the effects to come, why is this?
Sounds about right, also keep in mind, neck training makes it higher before it gets lower due to strain/tension

You should progress week by week, the voice takes a while to change but when you hit it from all angles you can expect consistent change like that

• +1
Sounds about right, also keep in mind, neck training makes it higher before it gets lower due to strain/tension

You should progress week by week, the voice takes a while to change but when you hit it from all angles you can expect consistent change like that
check PM

Lmao looksthinker is like 12 why compare yourself to him

• WTF
Table of contents:
How is voice generated
Why voicemaxxing is important
Voicemaxxing methods
1. How voice is generated

Voice is generated by airflow from the lungs. When the air from the lungs blows through the vocal folds at a high speed, the vocal folds vibrate. The vibrations lead to sounds we call voice. The rate or "cyclatory vibrations" per second dictate how deep a voice is. Below 110Hz is starting to be deep. The vocal folds are a muscle, so they can be trained.

2. Why voice is important
All of you reading this should already realize why voice is important. Voice is the basic communication method of humans and thus also is an indicator of size, strength, masculinty and dimorphism. But many of you still don't realize how important it is or cope about muhh they don't care about voice. Women absolutey do. Just go on google and search for why women like deep voices. Ridicolous amount of articles written by women thirsting over deep voices. KEEP IN MIND: DURING RESEARCH FOR THIS GUIDE I DISCOVERED THAT MEN WITH DEEP VOICES ARE PERCEIVED BY WOMEN AS STRONG AND MASCULINE; BUT ALSO AS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE LOWER TRUST! Women still prefer the deep voice, just know that you are seen as more "dark-triad".

Here is an example of a voice that everyone reading would want to sound like, listen to the guy on the left speak.

You know that women will perceive him as strong, masculine, but also a bit untrustworthy.

3. Voicemaxxing methods
3.1. Increase Testosterone
A deep voice is naturally associated with high testosterone, so it makes sense that the two are related. Testosterone is the essential driving factor that deeens voice during puberty. But this is only for those still in puberty. After puberty high testosterone can still deepen male voice, but to varying degree between people. Post puberty testosterone will still be important for voicemaxxing.
3.2 Speak slowly
Speaking slowly is related to confidence, masculinity and strength. Fast speech makes you sound like a low T sperg. The reason for this is that slower speech reduces the vibration rate of the vocal folds, deepening your voice.
3.3 Neck training
Neck training thickens the vocqal folds, causing fewer vibrations per second.
3.4 Screaming
If you can, I reccomend going to a forest and screaming like an animal. This will train the folds and again, cause less vibrations.
3.5 Mongol throat singing
Imitate this video every two days. This trains the vocal chords.

3.6 End the sentence in a deeper voice

Ending the sentence in a higher pitch than the rest of the sentence makes you sound weak and low t, make the last word of the sentence deeper than the rest to give a sense of dominance and high t.

3.7 Smoke ciggaretes

Smoking cigarettes deepens your voice, but is damaging to health, addictive and expensive.
3.8 Surgery
Thyroplasty is a procedure that changes the location of the vocal cord. Cost is like 5k in Turkey.

REMEMBER! UNLESS YOU GET SURGERY, VOICEMAXXING WILL TAKE TIME. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRAINING A MUSCLE, THE VOCAL CHORDS AND FOLDS!!

@FBl @edgemaxx @Sushifart @terraversioneight @PseduoAryan @dragomaxxer @Squirtle

I cig/hookah/blunt maxxed for 5 years my voice is deep af rn

• +1
health effects?
Thankfully no. I still vape like a retard but I’m planning on stopping this year. I was smoking minimum 1 blunt a day for 5 years..

I’ve been told my voice is deep multiple times and sexy. I can still run and have good conditioning + doctor said my lungs were good.

Good thread, I feel like my only issue is I sound like I’m not interested in life due to my monotone voice, I noticed woman don’t care but men usually do, what is your thoughts about that.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Table of contents:
How is voice generated
Why voicemaxxing is important
Voicemaxxing methods
1. How voice is generated

Voice is generated by airflow from the lungs. When the air from the lungs blows through the vocal folds at a high speed, the vocal folds vibrate. The vibrations lead to sounds we call voice. The rate or "cyclatory vibrations" per second dictate how deep a voice is. Below 110Hz is starting to be deep. The vocal folds are a muscle, so they can be trained.

2. Why voice is important
All of you reading this should already realize why voice is important. Voice is the basic communication method of humans and thus also is an indicator of size, strength, masculinty and dimorphism. But many of you still don't realize how important it is or cope about muhh they don't care about voice. Women absolutey do. Just go on google and search for why women like deep voices. Ridicolous amount of articles written by women thirsting over deep voices. KEEP IN MIND: DURING RESEARCH FOR THIS GUIDE I DISCOVERED THAT MEN WITH DEEP VOICES ARE PERCEIVED BY WOMEN AS STRONG AND MASCULINE; BUT ALSO AS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE LOWER TRUST! Women still prefer the deep voice, just know that you are seen as more "dark-triad".

Here is an example of a voice that everyone reading would want to sound like, listen to the guy on the left speak.

You know that women will perceive him as strong, masculine, but also a bit untrustworthy.

3. Voicemaxxing methods
3.1. Increase Testosterone
A deep voice is naturally associated with high testosterone, so it makes sense that the two are related. Testosterone is the essential driving factor that deeens voice during puberty. But this is only for those still in puberty. After puberty high testosterone can still deepen male voice, but to varying degree between people. Post puberty testosterone will still be important for voicemaxxing.
3.2 Speak slowly
Speaking slowly is related to confidence, masculinity and strength. Fast speech makes you sound like a low T sperg. The reason for this is that slower speech reduces the vibration rate of the vocal folds, deepening your voice.
3.3 Neck training
Neck training thickens the vocqal folds, causing fewer vibrations per second.
3.4 Screaming
If you can, I reccomend going to a forest and screaming like an animal. This will train the folds and again, cause less vibrations.
3.5 Mongol throat singing
Imitate this video every two days. This trains the vocal chords.

3.6 End the sentence in a deeper voice

Ending the sentence in a higher pitch than the rest of the sentence makes you sound weak and low t, make the last word of the sentence deeper than the rest to give a sense of dominance and high t.

3.7 Smoke ciggaretes

Smoking cigarettes deepens your voice, but is damaging to health, addictive and expensive.
3.8 Surgery
Thyroplasty is a procedure that changes the location of the vocal cord. Cost is like 5k in Turkey.

REMEMBER! UNLESS YOU GET SURGERY, VOICEMAXXING WILL TAKE TIME. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRAINING A MUSCLE, THE VOCAL CHORDS AND FOLDS!!

@FBl @edgemaxx @Sushifart @terraversioneight @PseduoAryan @dragomaxxer @Squirtle

botb

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and northern mogger
Thankfully no. I still vape like a retard but I’m planning on stopping this year. I was smoking minimum 1 blunt a day for 5 years..

I’ve been told my voice is deep multiple times and sexy. I can still run and have good conditioning + doctor said my lungs were good.

Good thread, I feel like my only issue is I sound like I’m not interested in life due to my monotone voice, I noticed woman don’t care but men usually do, what is your thoughts about that.
I think women think about you more with that tone, maybe they don't even care, idk, need to research

talk from diaphragm

• +1
If anyone finds new voice shit PING or DM me I'm going full autist on this
I think women think about you more with that tone, maybe they don't even care, idk, need to research
voicepill is brutal for me tbh my oneitis was approached by 6'7 guy with giga deep voice but still I think she friendzoned him

I have average voice it's nothing special tbh however I started smoking and I think it's the only thing that works besides screaming

still I'm not sure if deep voice is automatically attractive to girls... I think it's more about charisma and tone

• JFL
God I love mongolian throat singing
Thanks OP :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Lokki
ive heard gargling apple cidar vinegar works

voicepill is brutal for me tbh my oneitis was approached by 6'7 guy with giga deep voice but still I think she friendzoned him

I have average voice it's nothing special tbh however I started smoking and I think it's the only thing that works besides screaming

still I'm not sure if deep voice is automatically attractive to girls... I think it's more about charisma and tone
You can still have a quiet/muddy/low quality deep voice, but vocal training can bring out that potential once you actually have the pitch for it

• Woah
Reactions: hopecel
You can still have a quiet/muddy/low quality deep voice, but vocal training can bring out that potential once you actually have the pitch for it
UPDATE, will be using this thread to just jot shit down, but another voice update

Proper neck posture (chin tuck) not only will allow you to mew better, but your voice will recover faster, won't be as strained, and will be able to drop lower & project more

With your normal forward neck posture if you have any, drop your larynx down, then do a chin tuck and hold your larynx there while you mew

I've also been humming throughout the day, not too much though to avoid strain

• WTF