Does wearing a facemask increase estrogen through microplastic inhalation?

D

Deleted member 13543

Iron
I'm forced to wear one at school. This paired with constant use of hand sanitizer causes me to become worried about it wrecking my hormones during puberty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Just wear cloth mask

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Yes don't wear it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and RoundHouse
mf's be thinking they getting mantits cause of a facemaksk :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Howl and hennypapi
it protects from aging
the only advantage

mf's be thinking they getting mantits cause of a facemaksk :lul::lul:
that s not it , surgical masks contain microplastic fibers and phthalates which can disrupt your endocrine system , resulting in decreased masculinity and fertility , it s a slow process .

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Carolus, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Good question

just take an AI for your whole life to fight this new era full of estrogen theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, hennypapi, Deleted member 13754 and 1 other person
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I'm forced to wear one at school. This paired with constant use of hand sanitizer causes me to become worried about it wrecking my hormones during puberty.
Hand sanitizers are filled with xenoestrogen and regarding the mask, ye it's possible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 13543
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
I am doing 6.5mg PHARMA Aromasin ED without injecting anything and literally don't feel anything lol.
Literally same lol, great minds thinking alike.

• +1
Literally same lol, great minds thinking alike.

Idk if it's the low estrogen sides that are overlooked or that I am an heavy aromatizer or some shits... Too bad I haven't got access to bloodworks.

Legit seen a lot on bodybuilding forums guys advicing 2 times a week 6.5mg to guys that are INJECTING 500MG TEST

• +1
that s not it , surgical masks contain microplastic fibers and phthalates which can disrupt your endocrine system , resulting in decreased masculinity and fertility , it s a slow process .
I've heard they can also cause some pretty bad respiratory issues in the long run. At this point they're more harmful than the virus itself lol.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Idk if it's the low estrogen sides that are overlooked or that I am an heavy aromatizer or some shits... Too bad I haven't got access to bloodworks.

Legit seen a lot on bodybuilding forums guys advicing 2 times a week 6.5mg to guys that are INJECTING 500MG TEST
No idea honestly. Only thing I’ve noticed is more facial hair and more morning wood, which is ideal imo (apart from when you need to piss)

• +1
No idea honestly. Only thing I’ve noticed is more facial hair and more morning wood, which is ideal imo (apart from when you need to piss)

More facial hair are caused by the DHT increase, the cool thing is that it means it must be permanent.

The bad thing is that it will definitely speed up MPB

• +1
More facial hair are caused by the DHT increase, the cool thing is that it means it must be permanent.

The bad thing is that it will definitely speed up MPB
True although I'm not prone, grandfathers on both side are only nw3 and nw2 :feelsgood:. I feel like the increase in androgens is only just starting to hit and I'm looking forward to the masculinisation gains to come.