does weed help alot with anxiety

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
anxiety is whats killing me, I don't want to go on xanax or anti deppressants

I can get edibles and Indica/Sativa carts from my from, would It help at all or would It fuck me up?

smoke the grass homie
IMG 4663

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Be specific like when meeting foids/ new people?

Makes u more anxious

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and ZoomerSpicoid415
depends on the strain
sativas will probably worsen your anxiety as they make your mind race and if you are prone to anxious thoughts - will only worsen that
indicas will mellow you out and reduce anxiety as your mind will be all fuzz as well as the powerful body high kinda couch locks you in a euphoric haze

most strains nowadays are hybrids so will have effects of both. Look them up on leafly and start with the most calming and low thc strain you can get and if you are fine on it go try stronger more energetic hybrids (the best highs)

carts are strong af so I'd recommend you only smoke bud and when your high don't try to challenge yourself to finish the joint as the higher you get especially as a beginner the more anxious you will get. Also some highs creep up on you so smoke slowly so you don't over do it on your first time

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and ZoomerSpicoid415
Why tf are u anxious in the gym low t subhuman
My cortisol is hella high and its catabolic, im already gainign a fuckton of muscle and i cant imagine what it would be like If it got better

Indica will help, stay away from sativa-heavy strains