Does weightloss improve the nasallabial folds?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
My skin is just terrible after this fast i will try my hardest to improve it to where I looked before college

Like if buccal cat is reduced it reduces them right?

My skin is just terrible after this fast i will try my hardest to improve it to where I looked before college
i have big labial folds im skinny af and still have them but thats because i got very low cheekbones like the lowest cheekbones humanly possible only surgery would help

• +1
Reactions: mug
Like if buccal cat is reduced it reduces them right?
What? Wouldn't this make them more prominent? IDK though but if you're telling the truth then I'm gonna look like an old man after I remove my buccal fat
Also you can't reduce buccal fat unless you literally just wait for it to go away through age (Will take years) or get surgery in case you didn't know

• +1
Mine improved. But you're going to find various answers depending on the person so you have to see for yourself

• +1
Palate widening + forward movement will almost remove your folds if you're actually recessed, coupled with good skincare it'll almost vanish

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and mug
Palate widening + forward movement will almost remove your folds if you're actually recessed, coupled with good skincare it'll almost vanish
i dont think im recssed but my palate is narrow in comparison to my jaw

thanks for the whitepill broski

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Does Botox in the Buccinators improve the nasolabial folds?

These folds are caused by cheekbones being too far forward compared the lower maxilla, right?

That means you could give yourself horrible naso folds by getting infraorbital implants while being recessed, true or false?

Lose weight asap because being overweight causes them

I'm at 13% bf but I have them. My upper maxilla isn't as forward-grown to make them disappear, unfortunately.